Coke And Steel
Coke And Steel Related Searches
Coke And Steel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Coke And Steel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Coke And Steel firm in China.
Where to ground submersible well pump green wire?
- All wires coming from the pump should terminated in the Pressure Switch box. Take the green wire from the pump and the ground wire from the house, connect them together with a pigtail wire and attach the pigtail wire to the ground screw within the Pressure Switch box.s
Subwoofer wiring help?
- Ok, first thing you want to do is, for each subwoofer, wire a negative and positive together. You can use regular speaker wire to do that (well you're supposed to anyway). After that, you will have a negative and positive terminal left on each subwoofer. What you need to do is run a speaker wire from each of the terminals, so you have 6 different wires from 6 separate terminals. Make note of the 3 positive wires and the 3 negative wires. Now what you do is simply twist together the 3 positive wires together, so you have 1 positive wire. Connect that positive wire to the positive terminal of the amp (if it's a 1 channel amp. If it's a 2 channel, connect it to a bridged channel on the positive terminal. Or however you want.) Do the same for the 3 negative wires. Twist them together to have 1 negative wire, and connect it to the negative terminal on the amp. Finished! That kind of wiring is called Series wiring, by the way. The other kind is called Parallel wiring.s
wiring ceiling fan in older home thats been re-wired have four wires,red,black,white,green what do we connect?
- Generally, a standard R 14-3 wire running from the wall switch to the ceiling fan will have four wires (red - hot, black - hot, white - neutral and copper or green - ground). In most cases, this type of wiring configuration is used to power the fan and light kit independently from one another. If however your new fan only requires a black, white and green - my advice would be to cap off the red wire - unless the new fan has a light kit with a separate power option. If this is the case, the light kit will be powered by the red, white and green wires. Good luck!s
what color wire is accessory power in 1979 camaro?
- There is no Accessory wire, but only one yellow switched power wire hot in run. I usually steal accessory power in an F-body from the cigar lighter harness. One of the other wires, I forget which, is hot with the dash lights. Isolate it.s
subwoofer speaker wires?
- 12 gg or 14 gg is ok for normal use for best performance use 8gg or 6gg wire depending on wether you are running them single or doubled up IE; Bridging amp amp+ to sp1+ amp- to sp1 - or amp+ to sp1+ to sp2+ amp- to sp1 - to sp2- Will give you 2 ohm if your amp is 2 ohm stable or Recommended for best sound Quality amp+ to sp1+ sp1- to sp2+ sp2- to amp- Will give you 8 ohm and Peak at 4 ohm at max power Are your subs single or dual voice coils
need help with wiring deck?
- Hey bro why dont you buy a wiring harness from best buy or OKorder it can cost u like 10 bucks or so and it will be alot easier to connect the head unit. That noise that u are hearing is the ground, that ground that u have is either no good enough or it is loose. Good Lucks
wiring my amp up help?
- There should be a block in that fuse panel marked auxiliary or aux. That will be the 12V power conx but I advise you to be safe and let the pros do the job for you.s
Trailer wiring question?
- probably not a good enough ground connection make sure it is wired correctly white wire is the ground yellow wire is the left blinker and brake light green wire is right blinker and brake light brown wire is tail lightss
what is pcb design？
- What is pcb design？SMT circuit board is one of the indispensable components in the design of surface mount. The SMT circuit board is a supporting part of the circuit element and ...
The Standard Abrasives has been changing the way industry works
- Since 1959, the Standard Abrasives has been changing the way industry works with a variety of coated, bonded and non-woven abrasives designed for productive high-speed deburring, g...
How to make the wooden clamps
- The equipment of clamps, clip. Many different kinds of clamps, shapes are different. In life, we use the most, is also one of the most common wood clamps, how to make the wooden cl...
what is a fastener
- Generally the fasteners include the following parts： what is a fastener---Bolt: a type of fastener, consisting of two parts of the head and the screw (with an external screw cyli...
A REPUTATION FOR INNOVATION
- Your customers are continually looking for ways to get the job done faster and more efficiently. pearl is committed to providing you with new tools that will do that for your custo...