Chemicals Used On Farms
Chemicals Used On Farms Related Searches
Chemicals Used On Farms Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chemicals Used On Farms supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chemicals Used On Farms firm in China.
The quality of the role of bio - fertilizer
- Bio-fertilizer can improve soil fertility, which is its main role, such as various nitrogen-fixing bacteria fertilizer, can increase the nitrogen source in the soil, the solution of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer can dissolve the soil insoluble phosphorus and potassium, Soil phosphorus (P), potassium (K) elements of the source. In addition, bio-fertilizers can promote crop growth and improve the quality of agricultural products. A variety of bio-fertilizer into the soil, can produce different growth hormone, stimulate the growth of crops, such as "5406" actinomycetes bio-fertilizer, not only antagonize the role of pathogens disease prevention bacteria, but also secrete cytokinin Crop growth. Fungal bio-fertilizer not only in helping crops to absorb phosphorus, zinc and copper and other mineral elements have a strong role, as well as enhance the crop of water, water to improve the role of crop drought resistance. As the bio-fertilizer can produce and help the crop to absorb the use of a variety of nutrients, so the quality of agricultural products have greatly improved, can change the fertilizer produced by the "melon is not fragrant, fruit is not sweet, tea tasteless" status, The indicators to meet the green food standards.s
How to use bio-fertilizer and fertilizer
- Biological fertilizer can be used for seed dressing, but also as a base fertilizer and topdressing use, should be used in strict accordance with the requirements of the instructions. Biological bacteria fertilizer only after entering the soil to play a role, and the growth and reproduction have a certain carbon and nitrogen than the requirements. Therefore, the bio-fertilizer to promote early application, after application of the soil to keep moist. And organic fertilizer with the application of better results, fertilizer to reduce the nitrate content of vegetables to improve the quality of vegetables have a significant effect, can be planned to expand the use of vegetables. The main effective substances in biological fertilizers are active microorganisms. Therefore, attention should be paid to maintaining the activity of bacteria in storage and transportation applications.s
Whether the sale of bio-fertilizer is exempt from VAT
- According to the Circular of the State Administration of Taxation on the exemption of value-added tax on organic fertilizer products (Cai Shui  No. 56), the document states that "bio-organic fertilizer refers to the specific functional microorganisms and the main animal and plant residues , Crop straw, etc.) as the source and harmless treatment, the decomposition of organic materials from a combination of microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer effect of fertilizer. "In addition," the State Administration of Taxation on organic fertilizer products exempt from value-added tax (Guo Shui Han  No. 1020) pointed out that "the State Administration of Taxation on the organic fertilizer products exempt from value-added tax notice" (Finance  No. 56) provides that the enjoyment of tax-free organic fertilizer products is Refers to organic fertilizers, organic - inorganic compound fertilizers and bio - organic fertilizers. Its product implementation standards: organic fertilizer NY525-2002, organic - inorganic compound fertilizer GB18877-2002, bio-organic fertilizer NY884-2004. Other products that do not meet the above criteria are not included in the financial and taxation  56 document of organic fertilizer products, should be in accordance with the existing provisions of the collection of value-added tax.s
Anhui Tongling six countries of biological organic fertilizer prices
- Biological fertilizers, also known as bio-fertilizer, bacteria fertilizer, bacterial fertilizer or inoculants, etc., but most people used to call the bacteria fertilizer. Exactly, bio-fertilizer is bacteria rather than fat, because it does not contain plant growth and development needs of nutrition Elements, but only contain a large number of microorganisms in the soil through the activities of microorganisms to improve crop nutrition conditions; organic fertilizer: mainly refers to a variety of animals and plants, after a certain period of fermentation after the formation of fertilizers. Organic fertilizer contains a large number of Biological substances, animal and plant residues, excreta, biological waste and other substances, the application of organic fertilizer can not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, and fertilizer effect, can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve soil physical and chemical properties and biological activity , Is the main source of green food production. Organic fertilizer prices are generally around 500-1500 per ton.s
The practical significance of bio - fertilizer
- the application of bio-fertilizer can improve crop yields and improve crop quality. Such as the accumulation of nitrate and the decrease of protein content in vegetables, the decrease of beneficial amino acid content in grain crops, the fragmentation of grains and so on. At the same time, the amount of excess The use of chemical fertilizers, but also the crop appears soaring and so on, and may lead to its cut. Therefore, in some areas, the appropriate reduction of chemical fertilizers, especially the application of chemical nitrogen fertilizer, to improve crop yield and quality, improve the agricultural ecological environment may be more important than chemical fertilizer. But if applied improperly, it may increase the production effect is small or even ineffective.s
The role and use of terrestrial bio - fertilizer
- Biomycetes are now quite mixed, if the bacteria can not reach the target or doped with harmful bacteria will lead to increased land and plant diseases. Spend money to buy real Kaopu brand. Recommended "Jin Man Tian" brand bio-fertilizer, Shandong's first specialized research bio-fertilizer research and production institutions. Shandong Vice Governor nominated technology productss
Fish pond water is too thin always fat up with what bio-fat
- Can be applied in the fish pond organic fertilizer or phosphorus and potassium fertilizers to cultivate micro-organisms, can also be directly applied to the fishery-specific fertilizer agent. Rural areas of straw, cow dung, pig manure, weeds are also suitable for the cultivation of water, but at the same time easy to bring bacteria or parasites, should pay attention to prevention and control.s
What bio-fertilizer is used in lotus field
- Lotus field lacks ripening soil. When the pool is built to take more mechanical operation, the field topsoil is pushed to the side of the trough or low, and if the lotus is inserted on the undeveloped raw soil, the plants tend to grow badly.s
Several common inorganic compounds
- Several common inorganic compounds---carbon dioxide It is a colorless, non smelly gas, it has a sour taste, it is soluble in water (volume ratio 1:1), the part of the formation of ...
several examples for chemical hazards definition
- A lot of people are asking what is chemical hazards definition? This is very difficult to explain, let us feel it from the following several examples. Chemical hazards definition--...
Determination of inorganic carbon compounds in workplace air
- Range：This standard provides a method for monitoring the concentration of inorganic carbon compounds in the air of workplace. The standard is applicable to the determination of i...
What are the rules for nomenclature of inorganic compounds?
- Nomenclature of inorganic compounds should be concise and precise to show the composition and structure of the named substance.This requires the use of the name of the element, roo...
What are the common dangerous substances
- According to the classification of dangerous chemicals is GB13690 - 1992 "classification and sign" of common dangerous chemicals and GB6944 - 2005 "classification an...