Chemicals Distributor Related Searches
Chemicals Distributor Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chemicals Distributor supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chemicals Distributor firm in China.
The characteristics of biological fertilizers
- The use of bio-organic fertilizers has the following benefits: Bio-organic fertilizers contain a variety of beneficial microorganisms, amino acids, peptides, enzymes, and microbial antibiotics. Bio-organic fertilizer can reduce carbon and nitrogen, carbon and nitrogen ratio is too large, the decomposition rate of microorganisms is slow, and to consume the soil in the effective nitrogen. At the same time can inhibit the plant pathogens, improve the soil microbial environment and physical structure, improve the plant's own immunity, improve crop quality and storage resistance.s
Is the bio-fertilizer organic or inorganic?
- Bio-fertilizer is organic fertilizer, from the part of the biological itself, after fermentation.s
What is the use of biological bacteria fertilizer? What needs attention
- Biological bacteria fertilizer in the current farming plays an increasingly important position, then in order to improve the use of biological fertilizer effect, we must understand the characteristics of biological fertilizer, crop and application of technology; two to promote "early The application of time to "early", the general for the base fertilizer, fertilizer and fertilizer application; applied from the crop roots to "near"; seeds and fertilizer to mix "uniform." However, there is a bio-fertilizer application has not been caused by farmers attention, this method is dipped in the root. It is understood that the use of bio-fertilizer dip root not only promote the growth of vegetable roots, but also to inhibit the occurrence of root diseases of vegetables have a significant effect, such as eggplant dipped in roots. Eggplant root disease is generally the most prone to the early growth of eggplant, because the eggplant root system is weak, it is easy to be infected by pathogens. The eggplant grow into a plant, the roots of a strong, strong resistance to disease, rarely susceptible. Therefore, to avoid eggplant root disease, should be in the eggplant seedling to do preventive measures, and in the use of biological bacteria before planting dipped in roots. Can be planted in the eggplant before the biological bacteria mixed with soil into the water made of mud, the ratio: 1 kg of fertilizer +3 kg of soil +5 kg of water, with a good, it will stir with a stick. Dip the root, the eggplant roots below the roots of all inserted into the mud, gently stir the two, so that the mud attached to the plant roots, and then can be planted.s
Do you have a bio - fertilizer?
- In the use of bio-fertilizer need to pay special attention to, if not tested lead to crop burning, we must retain the evidence, to the Trade and Industry Bureau complaints to the enterprise claims to ensure their legitimate interests.s
Brown sugar, vegetables, water and then filial piety can make biological fertilizer do
- Bio-fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers, and accompanied by a variety of microbial or high-energy compounds available, very popular with farmers, the effect is more obvious, one can improve soil physical and chemical properties, enhance water retention, fertilizer performance Continuous fertilization capacity; the second is a significant inhibition of cotton, melon fusarium wilt and rice sheath blight and other diseases, enhance the resistance ...s
How about the effect of halving the biological fertilizer?
- The use of fertilizer by half the amount of fertilizer with half the amount, and the effect is still very good, is a good product, like a ~s
The status quo of bio - fertilizer
- popular science knowledge and application of training, the application of regional agricultural technical personnel and farmers training. To the farmers to teach the correct use of biological fertilizer knowledge, through the necessary field trials demonstration, so that the majority of farmers see their application effect. In addition, let farmers know that bio-fertilizers can not replace fertilizers and organic fertilizers, on the contrary, because the bio-fertilizer itself contains less nutrients, so no adequate application of organic fertilizer and the right fertilizer can not fully show the effect. Therefore, in the application of bio-fertilizer at the same time, must not ignore the rational use of chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizer. Of course, taking into account the biological fertilizer with nitrogen or activated soil nutrients and other characteristics, appropriate to reduce the amount of fertilizer applied, not only save production costs, but also to improve crop quality, to prevent environmental pollution is also very necessary.s
What bio-fertilizer is used in lotus field
- Lotus field lacks ripening soil. When the pool is built to take more mechanical operation, the field topsoil is pushed to the side of the trough or low, and if the lotus is inserted on the undeveloped raw soil, the plants tend to grow badly.s
chemical hazards examples
- Chemical hazards examples: dioxin Dioxin is a highly toxic substance, the most toxic in known compounds. Mainly from municipal waste incineration, containing chlorinated chemicals,...
What are the physical properties of organic paints?
- Pigment which were made from colored organic compounds were called organic paints. Brief introduction of organic paints:organic paints are a class of pigments, which are made of or...
Pilot Measures for the emission of volatile chemicals
- Pilot Measures for the emission of volatile chemicals 1:In order to help enterprises to reduce the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emissions, improve the technology of VOCs Pollu...
How to distinguish organic and inorganic substances？
- How to distinguish organic and inorganic substances？It is containing carbon compounds (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonate, metal carbides and a few simple containing carb...
Several chemical terms defined by the definition of chemical properties
- Definition of chemical properties：chemical property is the nature of matter in chemical change. Such as the chemical connectivity of the substances categories of acid and alkalin...