Chemical In Agriculture
Chemical In Agriculture Related Searches
Chemical In Agriculture Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chemical In Agriculture supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chemical In Agriculture firm in China.
The quality of the role of bio - fertilizer
- From the way bio-fertilizers can be learned, bio-fertilizers can not directly provide nutrients (including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and various mineral elements) that are absorbed by the crop, but are produced by a large number of active microorganisms in the soil. Assisting the crop to absorb nutrients or produce growth hormone to stimulate the growth of the crop, which is essentially different from the way the fertilizer is applied. And bio-fertilizer can provide fertilizer efficiency can not meet the needs of crop growth on nutrients. Therefore, the view that bio-fertilizers can replace fertilizers is a misunderstanding, and some of the biological fertilizer mysterious, known as "high-tech" products, infinitely exaggerated its role is also wrong in the use of bio-fertilizer in agricultural production and The use of fertilizers should complement each other. But bio-fertilizer is not environmental pollution, is conducive to the protection of the ecological environment, and some of the role of bio-fertilizer and ecological benefits are not available or irreplaceable fertilizer.s
China's best bio-fertilizer
- China's best creature is farm manure (organic fertilizer). Natural pollution-free, crop disease resistance, the ancestors left the "crop of a flower, thanks to manure." Yes.s
What are the types of microbial fertilizers?
- silicate bacteria fertilizer. Can dissolve the poorly soluble potassium in the potassium-containing minerals in the soil for crop use.s
Biological fertilizer implementation standards?
- NY 411-2000 Nitrogen fixation fertilizers
Five Fusheng bio-fat
- We are here with a lot of this fertilizer. Said with a very good. But if the five blessing biological fertilizer and organic fertilizer What is the difference, this really can not help you. Too professional this. You go to their website for advice on it.s
The role and use of terrestrial bio - fertilizer
- Biomycetes are now quite mixed, if the bacteria can not reach the target or doped with harmful bacteria will lead to increased land and plant diseases. Spend money to buy real Kaopu brand. Recommended "Jin Man Tian" brand bio-fertilizer, Shandong's first specialized research bio-fertilizer research and production institutions. Shandong Vice Governor nominated technology productss
The status quo of bio - fertilizer
- according to market demand, to promote innovation, research and more types of efficient products. Regardless of the type of bio-fertilizer, should be in-depth study of its applicable soil conditions, crop types, farming methods, application methods, the amount of application and the corresponding fertilizer application status, that is, in-depth study of the maximum yield Application conditions and application methods, and targeted to the application and promotion, so as to achieve the best yield effects
Bio - fertilizer can be mixed with chemical fertilizers
- Organic fertilizer nutrient composition more comprehensive, slow, but the longer period, for the use of base fertilizer is better. Fertilizer quick, short, for the use of topdressing effect. Therefore, organic fertilizer combined with chemical fertilizers can improve fertilizer utilization, thereby enhancing the production efficiency.s
What are the physical properties of organic paints?
- Pigment which were made from colored organic compounds were called organic paints. Brief introduction of organic paints:organic paints are a class of pigments, which are made of or...
Several chemical terms defined by the definition of chemical properties
- Definition of chemical properties：chemical property is the nature of matter in chemical change. Such as the chemical connectivity of the substances categories of acid and alkalin...
An article on applied chemistry definition
- What is the application of chemistry?What is applied chemistry definition？Let's get together to understand. Applied chemistry definition：Applied chemistry is a basic knowle...
Introduction of additives and preservatives
- Additives and preservatives are food additives for the purpose of maintaining the original quality and nutritional value of the food,it can inhibit microbial activity and prevent f...
Research methods of Chemical Science
- What is chemistry the study of? First, we know the main methods of chemical research: (1) observation: a method of studying the object with a plan and a purpose for the purpose of ...