Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst
Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst Related Searches
Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst firm in China.
why do plants need more than one pigment for light absorption?
- Pigments are molecules with an array of covalent bonds capable of absorbing a photon of light that has only a certain wavelength. The absorbed wavelength is only a fraction of the continuous range of wavelengths reaching the reaction center of a chloroplast. Each pigment species absorbs a different portion of the spectrum. So most photosynthesis works in combinations of pigments to absorb a across the visible spectrum and somewhat beyond. Some pigments (accessory photosynthesis carotenoid pigments) absorb useful wavelengths to pass the energy to chlorophyll A while the Xanthophyll Cycle pigments absorb potentially harmful high energy wavelengths for dissipation. Accessory pigments provide a range of spectra collection that allowed plants to adapt successfully to environments of differing light conditions. Pigments provide coloration to signal flower or fruit maturity to pollination partners or seed dispersal partners. Anthocyanins and carotenoids perform these communication functions. Phytochrome is a pigment that absorbs one wavelength only to toggle to another shape capable of absorbing at a different wavelength. Algae and plants both use this system to inform them of the time of year so they can synchronize with the best season in their habitat for reproduction efforts to succeed. Plants use phytochrome to regulate the photoperiod of flowering or seed germination.s
What is the difference between primary and accessory pigments?
- Color. Chlorophyll a is light green. The accessory pigments, chlorophyll b is olive green, the xanthophylls are yellow/brown, and the carotenes are red.s
what are MAC eyeshadow pigments?
- It's a loose powder that offers a much more pigmented color than the shadows. Though some of the pigments are offered in the same colors as the shadows, the color payoff is supposed to be much better. Personally, I have not used the pigments yet, but I would like to try them. You can also foil the pigments by adding liquid to them. I would not suggest doing this to the whole pigment. Add a little bit of the powder to the lid and add a drop of eyedrops. This will make the shadow like a paste and can be used for a very pigmented eyecolor. If you want to use it as loose powder, use a brush that packs on color really well... apply the powder to the brush and apply like normal eyeshadow. Just be aware that you may have a little more fallout b/c it's a loose powder as opposed to a packed eyeshadow.s
Is gel food coloring a pigment or a dye?
- Dyes contain pigments, my friend. What is a pigment? They are like little beads. Very very tiny beads of the same color. Then if you spread these out, they give the thing a color. For example, the little green beads in leaves give it a green color. Pigment in our hair gives it a blonde/auburn/brown/black color. What is a dye? A dye is a liquid made up of water and pigments. The pigments are dissolved in water (well not really dissolve just that you cant see the beads) so that it's easier for us to use it. Everything that has a color is made up of pigments. So, gel food coloring is a thicker version of a dye that contains pigments.s
What pigments take part in photosynthesis?
- There are three basic classes of pigments. Chlorophylls are greenish pigments which contain a porphyrin ring. This is a stable ring-shaped molecule around which electrons are free to migrate. Because the electrons move freely, the ring has the potential to gain or lose electrons easily, and thus the potential to provide energized electrons to other molecules. This is the fundamental process by which chlorophyll captures the energy of sunlight. There are several kinds of chlorophyll, the most important being chlorophyll a. This is the molecule which makes photosynthesis possible, by passing its energized electrons on to molecules which will manufacture sugars. All plants, algae, and cyanobacteria which photosynthesize contain chlorophyll a. A second kind of chlorophyll is chlorophyll b, which occurs only in green algae and in the plants. A third form of chlorophyll which is common is (not surprisingly) called chlorophyll c, and is found only in the photosynthetic members of the Chromista as well as the dinoflagellates. The differences between the chlorophylls of these major groups was one of the first clues that they were not as closely related as previously thought.....s
Help! Mac Eyeshadow or Pigment?
- Pigment gives a stronger color. You can apply it normally like shadow with a brush or put water on the brush and apply it to intensify the color. I like pigment for a night time look and shadow in the evening.s
what is the function of plants pigment?
- Pigments are chemicals inside living things that absorb certain types of light. In plants, the pigment chlorophyll in leaves absorbs sunlight for photosynthesis to work, where the energy comes from. Chlorophyll absorbs all light except green, which is reflected. That's why most plants are green. NOT the other war around. :) :)s
PLEASE HELP! I need an oil based pigment powder?
- Hi. okorder.com/... Those are all pure pigments, no hues or imitations. The prices may seem high, but even a half a pound of pigment is a huge amount. Prices I've seen on other sites are higher. I do not think it will work to crush up pastels, oil or otherwise, because they already have a binder and probably a lot of filler in them -- you will get a very weak color. Hope this helps.s
Introduction of “common chemicals”
- “Common chemicals”is an example of teaching materials, it is based on the Ministry of education, College of agriculture and Forestry Science Foundation Curriculum Teaching Stee...
Introduce to you the Aluminium oxide abrasive
- Generally speaking, there are five major kinds of abrasive for sandpaper on the market: alunimium oxide, silicon carbide, galss, ceramics, and garnet. Aluminium oxide abrasive, als...
Determination of inorganic carbon compounds in workplace air
- Range：This standard provides a method for monitoring the concentration of inorganic carbon compounds in the air of workplace. The standard is applicable to the determination of i...
What are the physical properties of organic paints?
- Pigment which were made from colored organic compounds were called organic paints. Brief introduction of organic paints:organic paints are a class of pigments, which are made of or...
What are the hazards of artificial additives?
- Do you know what the artificial additives are?And Do you know what are the hazards of artificial additives? DMF are artificial additives,the artificial additives are called "m...