Chain Link Fence Post
Chain Link Fence Post Related Searches
Chain Link Fence Post Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chain Link Fence Post supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chain Link Fence Post firm in China.
10 amp breakers can I use 12 gauge wire?
- Normally lighting circuits have a 15 amp breaker for protection and wired with 14 gauge wire. 14 gauge wire is good for 15 amps. 12 gauge wire is good for 20 amps. 10 gauge wire is good for 30 amps. So you can use 12 gauge wire, if you alrady have it available, but if you are going to go out and buy it, you can save some money by buing #14 wire. You can always go oversize with the WIRE just never undersized with the wire. Circuit breakerprotection is prescribed by the NEC. 15 amps for lighting and 20 amps for wall outlet power. I don't know where you even found a 10 amp breaker. ---------------------------------------... WOW! XTX has no clue what the National Electrical Code even says about this! Disregard his answer! It will get you into trouble!s
How to wire 120v outlet from 240v wiring?
- While it is not code, and I wouldn't advertise that you're doing it, you can quite easily take standard 12-2 romex, hook black to black, white to white and bare copper to the green, then install a 20 amp GFCI receptacle on the end of the 12-2 to run your drain valve.s
in house wiring, why is the black wire hot?
- One you always need a hot wire to operate stuff and to run the circuit. never assume one color wire is the hot wire you never know what someone wired a item or a circuit up with maybe they only had green wire on their truck. I don't care if the wire is red, white, purple, blue , green or black i always to test to see what wires are my hot wires and what wires are line voltage. There are too many people who don't follow code and just wire up stuff how ever they want as long as it works for them. so protect yourself and test everything and wire stuff up right if you don't know how to read a book or get some training like someone else said its not difficult you just have to respect electricity and what it can do.s
how to wire a 240v 12.5amp forklift charger?
- wire colors are green is ground the black and white wires are you load wires look at you 240 volt plug and determine which terminal is the ground this one is where the green wire goes the black and white wire go to other two terminals this should do its
Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- it is normal for a house built in the late 40's --- it was thought, at that time, that the aluminum wiring was cost effective and the most up to date === it would be wise to pull new wire and that would be 12 gauge with a ground [[ two wires, a blacks
Circuit breakers with the live wire?
- The neutral wire is never connected to to a circuit breaker or fuse. It measures the current passing through the hot wire and opens if the current gets to high. Although the same amount of current passes through the neutral wire, an open breaker or fuse in that wire would let the load be connected to the hot wire but not to ground so you could bet shocked from it.s
no wiring harness for cd player?
- Well the factory wireing harness isnt going to work seeing as you took out the factory amps. In those ford explorers you have to bypass the factory amp you cant completly remove them. Now seeing as you have already done that you need to run all new speaker wires to each speaker in your car now, because your cars factory speaker wires have no source now seeing as you unhooked the amp, which means they are worthless. Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Violet Accessory 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Black Ground Wire: Black/Light Green Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Orange/Blue Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Blue (If Equipped) Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green/Orange Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Light Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Tan/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Pinks
stereo speakers wiring?
- You can use your old ones.s
Stainless steel screw selection principle - screws and fixings
- Screws and fixings in the screw industry precipitation years, the and accumulated rich experience, dare to bold breakthrough, previously a forward-looking thinking to guide custome...
Explain to you what is abrasive
- What is abrasive？This is a problem that everyone wants to know.But what is abrasive? what is abrasive?--- The general name of the hard material in the process of grinding, which ...
What is the classification of sandpaper rolls
- In actual use, the classification of sandpaper rolls is not uniform. classification of sandpaper rolls---Sponge sandpaper rolls Sponge sand grinding process has high production eff...
Attention to the installation of abrasive wheel
- When we install the abrasive wheel, first of all to the safety and quality is testing, methods, with nylon hammer (pen) tapping the wheel side, crisp sound is no problem. Locating ...
Hardness of the flap wheels and its selection
- The hardness of the flap wheels is the degree of difficulty falling off the surface of the flap wheels. The hardness of the flap wheels is soft, that is easy to fall off, the hardn...