Chain Link Fence Post
Chain Link Fence Post Related Searches
Chain Link Fence Post Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Chain Link Fence Post supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Chain Link Fence Post firm in China.
Wireless vs. Wired?
- That's odd that you said wired seems slower. Generally the wireless connection is the slower of the two. I've never seen wireless faster than wired if all things are equal. Perhaps something else is causing the slow down. Don;t know what to tell you to check. Is your eathernet cable good quality? the 30 ft distance is pretty short and shouldn't cause a slow down. Hope that helpss
When wiring a ceiling fan the directions state to wire the black to the black and the black/white to the red?
- Black wire on the fan is for the fan motor, red wire in the fan is for the light, the white wire is the neutral wire. So if you do want to switch the light off and on you have to tie red wire to the switch and the black wire can be tied to the hot at the ceiling box so you can control the fan with the chain only. If you have one switch leg in your circuit then you cannot do anything but switch them both if you tie them together. I think I am understanding what you are saying here. White Alyse ties to white Black is for the fan motor and the red is for the light. If you have three wires in the switch then you can tie them the same way color to color. Hope this has not confused you You can email me if you need further helps
Can I solder wire connections that are covered with wire nuts?
- If the supply wires are solid and the fixture wires are stranded put the stranded wire slightly past the end of the solid, say 1/16. Then put a yellow wire nut on them. Tug on the stranded wire to be sure it caught. If the wires are both solid, try twisting the larger wire around the smaller one. It is tricky but if you let your lineman's pliers slip a little as you twist it should work. Cut back to about 1/2 to 5/8 and install the yellow wire nut. Time was wires were soldered together, but properly installed wire nuts are just fine.s
Is the neutral wire of the mains electricity dangerous to touch?
- In the absence of faults, the neutral should be safe. It is normally connected to ground at the supply entry board or at the substation/transformer. In the event that a neutral wire becomes disconnected between an appliance and the supply entry board, it will be at the same potential as the live wire.s
What is the fundamental frequency of the second wire?
- Since the tension and size are different the two wire will have different wave speeds Since v= sqrt(T/mu) mu can be represented by density * area Since the second wire has twice the diameter it will have 4 times the mu and since Tension in wire 2 is twice that in wire 1 v2 = sqrt(2T/4mu) sqrt(.5)*v1 = 0.707*v1 Since f1 (wire 1) = v/2L1 then f2(wire 2) = v2/2L2 so replacing v2 and L2 yields 0.707v1/(2*2*L1) = 0.707/2(v1/2L) = 0.707/2 *f1 = 0.707/2*880Hz = 311Hzs
2nd phone line with no black wire?
- the wire you have is designed for 1 line only. Back in the day the yellow wire was used to carry ground because ground was necessary for old circuits. Ground is no longer needed so in order to get two lines you need at least a two pair wire (meaning four wires) you might have to run a new wire unfortunately or just keep that one and run another to separate jack.s
american wireing on power tools two wires rated 112 volts one white wire one black wire?
- On AC it's black is hot and white is nuteral and on DC its black is nuteral and red is hot so be careful and don't get killed. P.S. AC stands for alternating current and DC stands for direct current, now go learn what makes them diffrent and also learn who nicoli tessla is and don't stop learning! Oh yea, while the AC unit is turned on the nuteral wire will be hot so don't touch it because the excited electrons are seeking ground so they will travel through the white wire to ground or through you!s
electrical question about copper wire?
- actually a few years ago they color coded the casings of the wiring so that the 12 gauge is yellow and the 14 gauge is white. The difference is the size of the wire. Bigger the number the smaller the wire and the less of a load in should carrys
What are the abrasive products used in the process of grinding
- Grinding is the second stage of paint process, according to the operation method it can be divided into two kinds of manual grinding and grinding machinery. For paint defects of gr...
Stainless steel screw selection principle - screws and fixings
- Screws and fixings in the screw industry precipitation years, the and accumulated rich experience, dare to bold breakthrough, previously a forward-looking thinking to guide custome...
What is the usage of arc abrasives？
- Arc abrasives are tool for grinding and polishing. Most of the arc abrasives are made of abrasive with the artificial abrasives, and also useful for the natural ore directly proces...
How much are chains for tires
- Tyre protection chain, is a link and connection between the link on both sides of the body of the chain components, connecting link in the side chain and the connection on both end...
What size are the bolts throgh calculation
- Bolt, with nuts cylindrical threaded fasteners. Is a machine part, usually fixed in the periphery of the mechanical equipment, bolt by the head and the screw (with external thread ...