Cement Mortar Lined Ductile Iron Pipe
Cement Mortar Lined Ductile Iron Pipe Related Searches
Cement Mortar Lined Ductile Iron Pipe Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cement Mortar Lined Ductile Iron Pipe supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cement Mortar Lined Ductile Iron Pipe firm in China.
formulas to calculate a transformer?
- You need to specify what the transformer is to be used for. (why do you have to build a transformer ?) (the characteristics of the core are critical to the design) Until you specify that, only the simplest of basics relating to turns ratios can be stated: 1 - Power in primary Power in secondary 2 - Voltage ratio turns ratio 3 - Current ratio 1 / (turns ratio) [from #1 #2] 4 - Impedance ratio Turns ratio squared. [ from #2 #3] **IF** it is a power transformer, I suggest getting a transformer with the same, or slightly higher POWER rating, then simply re-wind the secondary using #2 above. (I did) or Google: how to design transformer windings then pick the one that suits your needs best.s
What is the name of the Greek wine that has been treated with Pine Tree Resin?
- Washing them should get most off, the hair should be sucked up into the lint collector in the dryer. You can use a lint roller to remove whats left.s
Car Lift Leaking Fluid.?
- Think a repair kit should be fitted by a pros
Frozen hamburger meat in crock pot for chili?
- It's not recommended to put big hunks of frozen meat into a slow cooker for several reasons The first is just safety since the interior of the meat may stay in a non-safe temp range for long enough that too much bacteria will multiply and make you sick (and ground meats are much more likely to have bad bacteria in them too than solid meats) This is less likely with the newer slow cookers though since so many people were using frozen meat in the cookers (against the warnings) that the manufacturers just upped the temps they used for Low (and High too) for all the ones they make so that anything in them would get hotter and cook quickerUnfortunately, that higher heat also means most meats that aren't high in fat and connective tissue will dry out much more quickly and be less tenderThe other reason would be what someone else said, and that is that you'd be cooking a big hunk of meat with only the outsides of it being bathed in the flavors of the rest of the chiliAnd you'd have to break it up laterYou don't need to cook or brown the meat before adding it to the pot thoughYou could just let it thaw and break it up a bit (or do that in the microwave) If you do put in frozen meat though, I'd definitely recommend breaking it into the smallest hunks you can both for safety and flavor reasons(And next time you freeze meat for later, separate it into smaller, or at least thinner, amounts at that timeTo keep those from sticking together when you want to take only some out later, just lay the pieces out so they aren't touching until they're frozen (either right in the bag you'll freeze them in, or flash-freeze them on a cookie sheet then put into the bag), or separate them with aluminum foil, patty papers, or even waxed paper, etc., in the one bagHTH, Diane B.s
How heavy is the 250 auger rig?
- Machine signs are marked by weight, and manufacturers vary in weight.s
What does "screw SA-250A" mean?
- SA stands for: a type of fixed twin screw air compressor. There are many types of machines: Anti Riot, mobile, variable frequency, centrifugal, oil-free. There are different types of letters instead At the same time, there are fixed SF series.s
My friend has a Marijiana smoking Peice, that looks like a miniture water bong, (6 in) can it work as one?
oldest fiberglass boat?
- Capt. John always has good info. I would only like to add that Richard Hill designed and built the Crescent Sloop in Detroit in 1953. We believe this is the first one design keel boat built in fiberglass (polyester). 27 were built between '53 and the early 70's. We still have an active fleet racing. I proudly own Crescent # 10 ('58), the oldest active Crescent. I therefor think I may have the oldest active fiberglass racing sloop in the world! Still winning a few races to.s