Cast Iron Treatment
Cast Iron Treatment Related Searches
Cast Iron Treatment Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Treatment supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Treatment firm in China.
What does the gate valve SZ45X-1.0 stand for?
- Z- stands for gate valves, 4 for flange connections, 5 for wedge wedge single gate, X for rubber seals, and 1.0- for PN1.0MPs
Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- Pump outlet, check valve, gate valve.Gate valve plays a regulatory role, is the main pipe. Such a sequence can ensure that the water flow during power failure does not cause damage to the gate valve.s
What do gates, Z15T-10, Z15W-16T, Z45T/W-10, Z41T-10 mean?
- 7-, dark bar parallel gate valve, parallel gate valve 9- dark bar;5, sealing materials or lining materials were used R- T- austenitic stainless steel, copper alloy, X- rubber, S- plastic, N- nylon, F- fluorine plastic, H-Cr series stainless steel, hard alloy Y-, J- rubber, M- Monel alloy, Tc- ceramics;6, the body material code Z- K- gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, Q- ductile iron, copper and T- alloy, C- steel, P- chromium nickel stainless steel, R- stainless steel chromium nickel molybdenum, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel V-.For example: for electric, flange connections, Ming Liang wedge double gate, the sealing surface material directly processed by the body, nominal pressure PN0.1MPa body material for gray cast iron gate valve: Z942W-1 electric wedge double gate valves
Z45T-10 what kind of material is the gate valve?
- Cast iron, sealed with copper alloy inside. Shanghai Yu Cheng fluid on the professional production of this thing,s
What type of flange does it fit with the gate valve?
- This depends on the type of gate valve, valve standards are marked with matching flange standards. Different types of flanges for different gate valves are also different.The flange of General GB gate valve is GB/T9113 series.s
Gate valve DN65 what does that mean?
- DN65 indicates that the valve bore is 65CM.The gate (gate valve) is a headstock ram, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumpsparameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. To improve its manufacturability, make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during processing. This gate is called an elastic ram.s
Is the gate valve flanged?
- The most commonly used gate valves are threaded connections, flanged connections, and welded connections.Like the outer thread connection, the clamp connection, the card sleeve is seldom used.s
What does gate valve Z44T-10-200 code mean?
- The meaning of the model is standard, the landlord himself to check the JB/T308 standard, Baidu library some, and is free to download:JB/T 308-2004 valve type method of preparation clear EditionHttp://wenku.baidu.com/view/5f798850ad02de80d4d84036.htmlZ = gate valve4 = connection: flange4 = structure form: double gateT = sealing surface material: Copper10 = nominal pressure: 1.0MPa, followed by no letters indicate body material: Cast Iron200 = nominal path: DN200s
Understand the airbrush air compressors
- Airbrush air compressors mean the compressors that can resist the chemical solutions and goods, in this case, these airbrush air compressors can have a wider application. Airbrush ...
Basic information of compact air compressors sellers
- Compact air compressors mean the compact air compressors which have low prices, usually they have the basic functions and performances as those normal compact air compressors. comp...
How does water pump work from its work principle
- Water pump in the countryside, almost every family has. But professional Angle to define: the pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits th...
How much for a water pump in some methods
- he pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. Is mainly used to transport the liquid, including water, oil, the sour lye, the emulsion, hangs the emulsi...
What does water pump do in a car
- Drive car, all know that what does water pump do in a car. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other ex...