Cast Iron Pieces
Cast Iron Pieces Related Searches
Cast Iron Pieces Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Pieces supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Pieces firm in China.
What do you mean by forged steel gate valves 800LB DN20 SW?
- Forged steel gate 800LB pressure DN20 is by SW said socketweld (connection)s
What's the difference between a soft seal gate valve and a hard sealed gate valve?
- It uses the elastic material of the gate, and uses the elastic material to produce the micro deformation compensation effect. It can achieve good sealing effect. Soft sealing gate valve has the advantages of light switch, reliable sealing, good elasticity memory and long service life.Hard sealing surface of the gate valve for cast iron or stainless steel, open and close resistance is small, no flow, but poor sealing performance.s
What is the difference between the cut-off valve and the gate valve?
- What is the difference between gate valve and stop valve?:Gate valve and globe valve structure is different, the valve structure for hand wheel, with the stem rotating together to do the opening and closing movement. Valve structure is rotating handwheel, stem do lifting movement. The flow is different, the gate valve requires full open or full closed state, the cut-off valve does not need. The valve has the flow direction requirements, and the gate valve has no inlet and outlet requirements!Sealing performance comparison:Valve length is shorter than the cut-off valve, higher than the cut-off valve, the valve should pay attention to the installation of high elevation. The gate valve can be tightly closed with the sealing surface by the pressure of the medium so as to achieve the effect of not leaking.s
What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve and the role of the cut-off valve, are playing a role in isolation. The difference is that the gate valve and the cut-off valve are constructed differently. Fluid from the gate valve flow and flow direction is straight, there is no change in direction, but in the cut-off valve is from the bottom of the valve flow into the flow from the upper part of the spool.s
What is the size and length of the DN80 gate valve? 10 kg and 16 kg, respectively?
- Valve structure length standards are PN16, short series for 203mm, long series for 280mm, flange size by PN16.s
Generally, how big is the diameter of the installation flange plate gate valve?
- Under normal circumstances:Flanged gate valves for piping over DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or gate valves, or flanged gate valves (flanged valves or welded gate valves)s
What are the main types of gate valves?
- sealing surface configuration can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel gate valve, wedge gate type valve can be divided into: single gate type, dual gate plate and the flexible gate type; parallel gate valve can be divided into single and dual gate gate plate.s
What does gate valve Z44T-10-200 code mean?
- The meaning of the model is standard, the landlord himself to check the JB/T308 standard, Baidu library some, and is free to download:JB/T 308-2004 valve type method of preparation clear EditionHttp://wenku.baidu.com/view/5f798850ad02de80d4d84036.htmlZ = gate valve4 = connection: flange4 = structure form: double gateT = sealing surface material: Copper10 = nominal pressure: 1.0MPa, followed by no letters indicate body material: Cast Iron200 = nominal path: DN200s
Air compressors direct used in building
- Air compressors direct mean the oil pumps that can resist high temperature conditions, usually there air compressors direct can be used in many special places, such as the undergro...
what is a cylinder in a car from some datas
- You must understand, said popular point, cylinder piston moves up and down continuously in the cylinder, drives the engine rotation. At the same time, in every car also has a cylin...
What does clump meter measure
- The invention of clump meter provides us with a lot of convenience. If we would like to use clump meter in perspective, We should know that what does clump meter measure. Apart fro...
Get to know the small air compressors
- It has been recognized that small air compressors have been used for many years, since people found the underground oil and tried to extract them. Then the original pump was create...
How does a dc clamp meter work
- Following the 21st century, with high-developed science technology, economic prosperity and the booming of social competition, technology is playing a more and more important role ...