Cast Iron Microstructure
Cast Iron Microstructure Related Searches
Cast Iron Microstructure Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Microstructure supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Microstructure firm in China.
Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- 3, protective valve should be used for stainless steel or copper gate valve or cut-off valve;4, air defense enclosure structure, the distance from the proximal end of the valve should not be greater than 200mm. Valve should have obvious signs of opening and closing.s
What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressures
Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connections
What does the gate valve 150# mean?
- I think PSI is equal to 150#The sign behind is "PSI"You Baidu "ANSI standard pressure, pound scale and nominal pressure relations table" will knowI'm new, too, I understands
Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- Check valve in the valve in front. To prevent water from flowing back.s
GB 300 gate valve, a multi?
- GB DN300 flanged gate valve, PN10 manual 245kg bevel gear 315Other pressure levels, please specify specific pressure.Wenzhou Chaoda group Agel Ecommerce Ltd to provide the answer:s
What does gate valve Z41H-40 mean?
- 40 kg flanged cast steel gate valve；Flanged gate valve, 40 pressures
What is a protective gate valve? What is gate valve knowledge?
- it is up to the function of a single valve can not reach the exit of the product is installed in the water supply pipe and the head of civil air defense to conveying medium to stop, wave and wave combination, to prevent internal shock wave into the system engineering facilities, so as to eliminate the destructive shock wave, to protect the system facilities normal operation and safety protection purpose.s
How does an oil pump work
- Studied the mechanical classmates know, what is the oil pump, also know how does an oil pump works. Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a she...
Advantages of best aquarium air pumps
- It has been recognized that more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses, besides, they represent a fortunate m...
What does a car water pump do
- Drive car, all know that what does a car water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other exter...
How to maintain abac air compressors
- Currently, abac air compressors are increasingly widely used in many aquariums. It is because that abac air compressors can ensure enough fresh air and oxygen in the water, in this...
How does submersible water pump work
- Submersible pump, as the name implies, submersible pumps. Water pump in the countryside, almost every family has. But professional Angle to define: the pump is conveying liquid or ...