Cast Iron Hangers
Cast Iron Hangers Related Searches
Cast Iron Hangers Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Hangers supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Hangers firm in China.
What does gate valve DN200PN160 mean?
- Please tell the specific specifications and specifications of the gate valve and advise the principle of management cooperation Thank yous
What is the difference between cut-off valve and gate valve?
- Simply put, the cut-off valve is one-way, only into, do not give up, the valve is two-ways
The difference between cut-off valve and gate valve
- Structurally, the gate valve for the gate, down to the front and back seat seal; globe valve with spherical, taper and flat spool, down to the valve seat seal. Functional stop valves are generally used for pressure flow control. Gate valves are used for isolation.s
What's the difference between the knife gate valve and the stop valve?
- Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is better.The valve is used in the system is relatively large, to close the gate off system; and the valve is used in the system is relatively small, and to adjust the flow quantity of the system, can not be closed gate and globe valves of different specifications for many kinds of occasions, the valve rod valve the dark bar gate valve, wedge gate valve, single valve, multi valve valve body structure is different, large volume.s
Installation and operation instructions of knife gate valve
- 5., when installing the valve, users must reserve the necessary space for valve actuation;The wiring of the 6. driving device shall be carried out according to the wiring diagram;7. knife gate valve must be regularly maintained, shall not be arbitrarily collision and extrusion, so as not to affect the seal.s
What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.s
What does "Z45W-10T" mean?What does each letter stand for?
- T is the material code for the valve body, which stands for copper and copper alloysZ45W-10T, which means manual, flange connections, dark wedge rigid single gate plate, the valve seat sealing surface material directly processed by the valve body, nominal pressure PN10, valve body material for Brass Gate Valves
What's the meaning of the gate valve model z41x 16Q?
- Gate valve (Z) flange connection (4) wedge type single gate (1) rubber soft seal (X) -16 pressure) (Q)s
Brief introduction to quiet aquarium air pumps
- With the improvement of people’s life, more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses. In this case, we have to...
How does a dc clamp meter work
- Following the 21st century, with high-developed science technology, economic prosperity and the booming of social competition, technology is playing a more and more important role ...
Practical methods to protect dental air compressors
- Dental air compressors are used to change the air or circulate the air. dental air compressors are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use dental air compre...
How does submersible water pump work
- Submersible pump, as the name implies, submersible pumps. Water pump in the countryside, almost every family has. But professional Angle to define: the pump is conveying liquid or ...
Get to know the small air compressors
- It has been recognized that small air compressors have been used for many years, since people found the underground oil and tried to extract them. Then the original pump was create...