Cast Iron Elements
Cast Iron Elements Related Searches
Cast Iron Elements Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Elements supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Elements firm in China.
What does gate valve DN200PN160 mean?
- DN200 refers to the nominal diameter of the valve, the unit is mm, PN160 refers to the valve tolerance pressure, the unit is 1/10MPa.s
What is the difference between gate valve Z41T and Z45T?
- Valve Z41T and Z45T difference is that "41" is dark rod, that is, the screw is not out of the turbine,"45" is the bright rod, that is, the screw out of the turbine.Common points are copper sealed gate valves.s
What does the gate valve SZ45X-1.0 stand for?
- A modelModel SZ45T-1.0, especially in DN100 ~ DN300 piping, soft sealing gate valve shall be useds
Installation and operation instructions of knife gate valve
- 5., when installing the valve, users must reserve the necessary space for valve actuation;The wiring of the 6. driving device shall be carried out according to the wiring diagram;7. knife gate valve must be regularly maintained, shall not be arbitrarily collision and extrusion, so as not to affect the seal.s
Analysis of the advantages of elastic seat sealing gate valve?
- Most of the valve is forced seal, that is, when the valve closed, to rely on external force to force the gate to the seat, in order to ensure the sealing surface sealing.When opening the gate valve, when the gate lift height is equal to 1:1 times of the gate diameter, the passage of the fluid is completely unblocked, but at run time, this position is unable to monitor. In actual use, the top of the stem is used as a sign, i.e., the open position, as its fully open position. Temperature changes appear to consider locking phenomenon, usually open to the vertex position, and then rewind 1/2-1 circle, as a fully open valve position. Therefore, the opening position of the gate valve is determined by the position of the gate (i.e. the stroke). The sealing surface is easy to wear and tear, affecting the service life. When opening and closing, gate and valve seat two sealing surface friction, sliding, to medium pressure under the action of easy to produce abrasions, wear, affect sealing performance, shorten service life.s
Gate valve DN65 what does that mean?
- DN65 indicates that the valve bore is 65CM.The gate (gate valve) is a headstock ram, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumpsparameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. To improve its manufacturability, make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during processing. This gate is called an elastic ram.s
What's the difference between open rod gate and dark rod gate valve?
- There are several differences between the open bar gate valve and the dark rod gate valve:1, the bright bar gate valve can see the screw rod, but the dark rod can not see the lead screw;2, clear shot valve is threaded through the drive rod and the steering wheel to raise or lower the valve; dark rod valve in the switch when the steering wheel is connected with the valve stem is relatively fixed, it is through the stem of a fixed point in the rotation to drive the valve to move up and down to complete the opening and closing of the;Drive screws
What is the soft seal gate valve?
- Cautions for installation and maintenance of soft sealing gate valve:For double gate valves, the direction of installation shall be in the vertical position of the valve stem, and the handwheel at the top.The installation of the soft gate valve shall be carried out in strict accordance with the installation environment, installation conditions and installation procedures on the factory manual.After installation, the soft seal gate shall be periodically checked for performance and killed in the cradle before any undesirable conditions occur.s
How much does an oil pump cost
- Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a shell made of alumina materials of oil pump and set in the shell of the movement of the molding, among ...
How to use reciprocating air compressors
- Reciprocating air compressors are used in various industrial places, they can bring great economical and social benefits for our industrial applications. However, in our daily usag...
What does clump meter measure
- The invention of clump meter provides us with a lot of convenience. If we would like to use clump meter in perspective, We should know that what does clump meter measure. Apart fro...
How to conserve breathing air compressor
- Let’s talk about how to save water today.But first, if we want to use the water underground, we need a breathing air compressor. Because the flow rate in a breathing air compress...
Introduction to daily maintenance of industrial compressors
- As we all know, metering pumps are now widely used in many places, they can overcome the mechanical difficulties of other metering pumps, and they can prolong the valid service lif...