Brake Disc Motorcycle
Brake Disc Motorcycle Related Searches
Brake Disc Motorcycle Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Brake Disc Motorcycle supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Brake Disc Motorcycle firm in China.
Is it very difficult to learn to operate disc-brakes?
- Oh, BS. The only thing to know is when operating in the rain; water will slow the braking action until a few revolutions of the discs. So you grab a fistful, it feels like brake failure, you grab a bunch more, the brakes dry off and now you over-braked and the front end skids out. So in the rain leave about 5 seconds of stopping distance, brake with 2 fingers, give it 1/2 second to dry-off before you overreact. Better yet, allow 8 seconds stopping time and use just the rear brakes. Diesel vans have a rain switch that turns off the front brakes so they can still steer.s
I am new riding motorcycles.?
My motorcycles brakes is broken.What should I do?
- If the Laredo tires have served you well, get another pair. Goodyear has a Wrangler series tire which is a step up from the Laredo. Falken, Sumitomo both same company with different brand names and different price points, are an excellent choice. They are cost effective and quality tires. I have had 3 sets of Falken tires on my sports car. I have two friends who have light duty trucks. One has a 2004 Jeep Grande Cherokee Overlander, which came with Laredo tires and is now equipped with the Wrangler series. The other, has a Dodge pickup truck, suited with Sumitomo tires. Both, like the price point, tread life and the quality of the brand. Read below. Best.s
Why are the front brakes more powerfull than the rear brakes?
- Because braking on a bike should be about 70% front, 30% rear. Ever notice that when you pull the rear brake you skid, while pulling the front brake stops you? Take a little time and learn how to place your weight on the back of the bike and stop with your front brake. this is simpler than it sounds and will improve your stopping performance greatly.s
I PUT A SET OF FRONT BRAKES ON MY MOTORCYCLE, IS IT NORMAL FOR THEM TO WHINE WHEN STOPPING?
- This depends on a few factors. - Installation - Compound If they were installed and were not done properly it could be. However, if you upgraded your pads to a high metallic compound (popular with high performance pads) you will hear anything from a whining to a squeaking and sometimes metal contact sound at lower speeds. Brand new pads also have to sit themselves in and basically conform to the unique shape of your rotors. Every rotor has small grooves from the wear and tear of the pads and the rotor. So new pads take a little while to seat in before they conform to that shape. In the mean time things like fine dust can get in the grooves and cause squeaking. Try squirting water up by the pad and rotor to clean them off, let it try and go for a ride to see if it is any better. You could also have something like a small piece of cinder rock stuck in there which would cause it as well. Otherwise the other factor to look at will be to make sure that the brakes were installed properly. If they seem to stop normal, you see no strange grooves and the pad is sitting flush with your rotor then I would not assume that it is a concern. It sounds far more likely you went to a high performance pad, or, are suffering from a fine dust and brake pad wear in period. There are also non-queak compounds you can buy from performance shops to help with the squeaking if it is a high performance pad. Sometimes it doesn't eliminate it, but helps. (Only helps if that is the case)s
is it normal if I have to slam on my brakes or grasp it tightly to get my bike to stop?
- I agree that Philip's down home wisdom is astounding, but Choppy made a very good point. Some older bikes needed an Arnold Swartzenegger type grip to stop. An older bike with a single front disc is going to need more grip than a double disc and an older, single piston double disc will most likely need more than a modern, multi-piston double disc setup. Sometimes brake shoes or pads will become glazed, especially when they have been used lightly for long periods of time. Once glazed, it takes tremendous pressure to get them to stop. The best thing to do is to remove them and use sandpaper to rough them up for better grip. there's also a big difference between pad material, especially in wet conditions. I've had pads that worked great when dry but in wet weather I could have dragged my feet and gotten stopped sooner. Old Honda front disc setups had the caliper mounted on a hinged affair that needed to be adjusted correctly. Old hoses on disc brakes get spongy with age and no amount of bleeding will firm them up. If you can mash the brake lever against the handgrip, you either have air in the system or the hoses should be replaced. On rear drum brakes, the problem can be as simple as the rod between the lever and brake needing adjustment. On rear disc setups, you may need to adjust the lever to that it sets higher and you don't have to bend your foot downward so far. Hose swelling on rear discs usually isn't as big of a deal because you normally have much less hose length compared to the front. Can you lock up your rear brake? If not, then you certainly do have a problem.s
Slight motorcycle brake problem?
- After the new brake install, did you pump the lever to get the pressure back up to normal, or did you just install the pads, then install the caliper back over the rotor?s
motorcycle battery problem?
- I'm wondering if your rectifier and/or voltage regulator are playing up. You don't say make, model or year so I can't be more specific.s
How does a boat float on water
- How does a boat float on water maybe not so hard for us to answer,It is because of the buoyancy. But do you know in order to understand this question, people have tried their best ...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels. ...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...