Black Pearl Granite
Black Pearl Granite Related Searches
Black Pearl Granite Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Black Pearl Granite supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Black Pearl Granite firm in China.
Fire board belongs to marble or granite
- Fire board is a kind of stone processing method. With the fire on the granite slab surface to burn to the explosion, this time the formation of granite board pavement uneven pimple, this granite plate is called the fire board.s
Is granite poisonous?
- Granite is a granular crystalline rock, the main component of the ore is alkaline feldspar and quartz. Granite hard texture, difficult to be acid or weathering erosion, often used for building materials.s
Granite belongs to that kind of rock
- Granite is a volcanic eruption of the lava in the molten state under considerable pressure to the surface of the crust to the surface of the crust, magma does not spray the ground, and slowly under the ground cooling and solidification formed after the tectonic rock, is a deep Acid igneous rocks, belonging to magmatic rocks. Granite is igneous rock, also known as acid crystal deep diagenesis, is the most widely distributed igneous rock, composed of feldspar, quartz and mica, rock hard and dense. Granite is a volcanic eruption of the lava in the molten state under considerable pressure to the granite crust surface, the magma does not spray the ground, and slowly under the ground after the formation of solidification of the tectonic rock, is a Deep into acidic igneous rocks, belonging to magmatic rocks. Is igneous rock, also known as acid crystal deep diagenesis, is the most widely distributed igneous rock, its composition to silica-based, accounting for about 65% -75%. The term granite is the meaning of grain, which is often understood in the Latin as chloroplast because it is structurally formed by granules. The granite is the hardest stone, because of its toughness, corrosion resistance and specular reflection, Charming colors, high quality materials, granite slabs, granite tiles have a significant market share, and now granite slabs and tiles are already very popular.s
What does the granite mean?
- The general use of granite
Granite unique physical characteristics with its beautiful pattern so that he became a good material for the building, known as "the king of the rock," said, there are people with a concept, two, three, four to evaluate good or bad. In the building granite can be used from the roof to the floor, the sidewalk of the curb is, if it crushed can also be made of cement or rock fill dam. Many places or items that require wind and rain or need to be kept are made of granite. Like the Taipei "Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall" brand and the Beijing Tiananmen Square People's Heroes Monument are made of granite. Granite after thousands of years is still the enduring characteristics of the famous Egyptian pyramid to prove this point.s
What is the hardness range of granite?
- The granite has a specific gravity of between 2.63 and 2.75 and has a compressive strength of 1,050 to 14,000 kg / cm2 (15,000 to 20,000 pounds per square inch) because the strength of the granite is greater than that of sandstone, limestone and marble. Granite formation of the special conditions and firm structural characteristics, it has the following unique performance:
(1) has a good decorative performance, applicable to public places and outdoor decoration.
(2) with excellent processing performance: saw, cut, polished, drilling, sculpture, etc. Its processing accuracy of up to 0.5μm below the luminosity of more than 1600.
(3) wear resistance is good, 5-10 times higher than cast iron.
(4) thermal expansion coefficient is small, not easy to deformation, and indium steel is similar to the temperature affected by minimal.
(5) elastic modulus, higher than cast iron.
(6) Rigid, internal damping coefficient, 15 times larger than steel. Can shock, shock.
(7) granite with brittle, damaged only partial loss, does not affect the overall straightness.
(8) granite chemical stability, not easy weathering, acid, alkali and corrosive gas erosion, the chemical and silica content is proportional to the service life of up to 200 years.
(9) granite with non-conductive, non-magnetic, field stability.s
What is the main chemical composition of granite
- A deep into an acidic igneous rock. Commonly known as granite. More than 70% of the silica content. Lighter color, to gray, meat red are more common. Mainly by the quartz, feldspar and a small amount of biotite and other dark minerals. Quartz content of 20% to 40%, alkaline feldspar more than plagioclase, accounting for about 2/3 of the total feldspar. Alkaline feldspar for a variety of potash feldspar and albite, plagioclase mainly sodium longer stone or longer stone. Dark minerals are mainly biotite, with a small amount of amphibole. With a granite structure or plaque structure. According to the type of minerals, can be divided into biotite granite, muscovite granite, horned granite, dolomite granite, etc .; according to the structure, can be divided into fine granite, granite granite, coarse granite, plaque granite, Granite, granite granite and gneissic granite, etc .; according to the contained minerals, can be divided into tin stone granite, containing niobium iron granite, containing beryllium granite, lithium mica granite, tourmaline granite. Common petrochemical, Yunying rock, electrical and petrochemical and other self-metamorphism. Granite is a widely distributed rock, each of the geological age has output. Form mostly rock-based, rock, rock and other clocks. In terms of origin, it is believed that granite is deep in the crust of granite magma by condensing crystallization or from the basalt magma crystallization of different, some people think that the depth of metamorphism and metasomatism caused by the results of granite. Many non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, tungsten, tin, bismuth, molybdenum, precious metals such as gold, silver, rare metals such as niobium, tantalum, beryllium, radioactive elements such as uranium, thorium, etc., are related to granite. Granite structure is uniform, hard texture, beautiful color, is the quality of building stone.s
How to identify strong weathering granite and granite granite?
- 3 standards combined 1. Exploration report 2. Pore rate, 3 ~ 5cm / h (drill bit to take a large value) 3. Slag-like particle size and mineral discoloration degrees
Are there any damage to the granite at home?
- Mainly granite in the white granite. Whitehead is produced in the later stages of condensation of underground turbulence, and its main component is silica (Sio2, quartz), up to 73% to 77% in rock. This stage of rock formation (ie, the later stage of magma condensation) is also the stage of the relative accumulation of uranium, thorium, rubidium, cesium, potassium and other radioactive elements in underground magma. Since the distribution of all elements (including radioactive elements) in the earth is extremely uneven, if the distribution of radiation elements in a region is relatively slightly (geologically called "background high"), then this The area of the production of white rock radiation intensity may be too large.s
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...