Best Refrigerator Related Searches
Best Refrigerator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Best Refrigerator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Best Refrigerator firm in China.
Criterion of selection between a AC and a DC motor advantages and the disadvantages of them?
- Since you are asking for the criterion of selection, here it is.. AC motors have two coils: an outer coil to produce magnetic field, and an inner coil to produce counter electric field. DC motors have an outer magnet, and an inner electric field. DC motors need DC voltage supply, and since all of the household supply is AC conversion is needed (thus making DC more inefficient, although the loss is minor) AC motors give better torque than similar DC motors. Since AC motors have two ciols, the magnetic field between the two colis can be adjusted to give maximum efficiency or power (something that DC motors cannot do)s
How can I slow down an AC motor from a reciprocating saw?
- the alteration you suggest could be dangerous or damage the saw motor. If you want to take a chance try plugging the cord into a variable speed outlet like a dimmer switch ... best to take it to a competent repair person...under 300 strokes per minutes is getting down to the hand saw level... be sure you have a gfi plug to reduce the chance of damage.s
Electric motor speed control?
- Because it is a AC motor you will need a one phase inverter! Just google for one phase inverters and see one that fit with the power and voltage of your fan!!! good luck!!!s
how should i build a motor that will run on 2Amperes? using magnets and magnet wire?
- Welcome to the the World of Electric Motors. How to Builda 2 Amp Motor, a step at a time. Coiling, position of Magnet (Type of Magnets), choice of Bushing and bearings, all play a integral part of making either a High torque or in this case RPM motor. Assuming that you are operating a DC Motor, (AC Motor, don't usually use magnets, but there are some out there) Start with Basic Design Link 1. - Answer you question about number of magnet (More accurately the Magnet strength) - And the Number of Coils Request for Speed Link 2. Summary For Speed, usually requires a lot of coils, generating a rapidly changing field, expect a few armature and alot of sections of magnets. Note 2 Ampere is al lot of current, and can easily harm any careless person. Check several time, visually and with the proper equipment before energizing the equipment. Friction reduction is a complete science by itself. If it is a School project, consider Dry type of Lub such as Graphite Carbon. As the running duration is short. (tens of minutes runs, with long period of down time that allow inspection) If it need a longer running time is expect, consider commercial grade stuff, such as Air bearings.s
I've not understand how a dc motor works. please someone help me to understand it?
- A DC motor is a very basic type of motor. It will use permanent magnets, an armature and a commutator ring to control its function. The armature is an electro-magnet that can be switched on and off. The commutator ring is the switching mechanism. As you know, unlike poles if two magnets attract each other and like poles repel. The commutator ring has electric (DC) power applied to it. It is connected (both mechanically and electrically) to the electromagnetic coils of the armature. The armature creates a magnetic field and is drawn toward the permanent magnets arranged around the outside circumference of the armature. Of course the opposite pole of the electromagnet is repelled by the opposite ends of the permanent magnets. Obviously, once the magnets react their point of greatest attraction, all motion will stop. Before the rotating armature reaches that point, the magnetic field induced in the electromagnets is reversed by switching the direction of the current flowing through the armature's coils.. That switching is accomplished at the commutator ring, which is mechanically attached to the armature. The cycle continues and you have a very basic motor. There is no speed control with this type of motor. Speed is usualy limited by load. With an AC motor the magnetic fields are reversed by the fact that the current is constantly reversing. There speed is controled by the frequency of the alternating current. There are many more type of both AC and DC motors. This is very basic. An extensive study of motor technology cannot be written in this format. It would fill volumes.s
will a brushless dc motor work underwater if you just varnished/sealed/coated the windings?
- A brushless DC motor is actually an AC motor with an electronic switching network that serves the purpose of brushes, commutating the windings. Yes, if you could coat the windings as well as the electronics well enough, then yes, it would operate underwater. What is normally done for electric motors for ROV's is the motor housing is sealed and completely filled with oil which is not compressible and a diaphragm is used to allow the pressure inside and out to equalize. that way the shaft seals never see any difference in pressure. also the oil can be circulated through a heat exchanger/radiator to the surrounding water to keep the motor cool.s
what kind of motor is which when its stoped i cant move the axis with forcing it to move with my hand and...?
- An electric servo motor with an integrated electric brake will behave like that. When the motor is disengaged, the brake will hold the motor in its last position, and the brake must be disengaged to move the motor.s
what kind of dc motor to be used for 100 ton power press?
- None of this makes sense. If you want a 100ton press, you need to use Hydraulics. To use motors, would require very large, high voltage motors, or very large gears.s
what is the best lawn mower？
- What is the best lawn mower？The effect of the best lawn mower must be very high.In general,each mower mowing 8 × 667m2 per day or more,its efficacy is equivalent to 16 times of ...
We can clearly see wire forming machine building prices
- Wire forming machine building prices mean the prices of the buildings made of metals and many other materials. As we all know, wire forming machine buildings are very important in ...
Understand the slip roll machines cost
- Slip roll machines mean all the facilities in the building constructed by the slip roll materials and other materials. slip roll machines are composing most of our houses now, they...
Brief introduction to composition of roll bending machines
- As we all know, roll bending machines are important machines that can use oil and roll bending balance to control the roll bending pressure in the steel pipes. roll bending machine...
The best small lawn mower is my favorite
- The type of lawn mowing is varied.But the best small lawn mower is my favorite.Why do I like it?That's because the best small lawn mower can meet my requirements. Let us look a...