Best Refrigerator Related Searches
Best Refrigerator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Best Refrigerator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Best Refrigerator firm in China.
Making an Electric Motor Spin Faster?
- An AC motor can be made to spin faster by increasing the frequency or the number of poles or sometimes by increasing the horsepower or lessening the mechanical resistance. A DC motor can be made to spin faster by increasing the voltage and the resulting current.s
What is the magnetic power produced in the coils of an 7.5 HP AC motor when it is being run in full speed?
- The magnetic field strength does not change for AC motor,because power is applies to its field coils (do not mix it up with AC-DC series motor,field strength changes follow the load). To measure the AC magnestic field strength is quite difficult because the field polarization keep on changing according to the frequency. A hard way to find out is counting how turns of coil and the size of steel area,then calculate it.s
motor running on 120v 50 hz ac insted of 60 hz ac?
- It will still run on 50 hz power. It will just run at a slightly slower speed. Not slow enough to make much difference.s
What will happen when we give more voltage but same power into an AC motor ?
- The most commonly used AC motors are induction or synchronous motors. Their speed is determined by the frequency of the supply and not by the voltage. If 200 VAC is the motor's rated voltage, then doubling the voltage to 400 would theoretically mean that the current needed to supply the load torque is reduced to half. So (in an elementary consideration) nothing would happen to speed but current would be halved and power would be the same. it is anyway the load which basically determines the power required - i.e. you don't give the power in, it is the load which draws it from the source via the motor. In practice however the above would not work. The doubled voltage would need to double the flux in the motor to generate a back-emf. It could not do this because the magnetic circuit would run severely into saturation. You would get some reduction in the current needed to supply the load but a large increase in magnetising current. Windings and core would overheat quite fast and fairly soon you'd burn out the motor due to insulation failure. The insulation design would be based on 200V and a certain temperature limit (say 130 C). At double voltage and under overheating it would not hold out long. If it held long enough, then the core (at high saturation) would eventually burn out.s
How to make a motor spin faster without using more voltage?
- Increasing the number of wire turns but you can't do that for an existing motor.s
what are the diffences between a synchronous and induction motor?
- Synchronous okorder.com/s
How can we make a DC motor to run on AC? What changes in parts are required?
- by just in place of d put a n d first letters
How to ground an ac motor and add a switch to it to turn it off and on?
- You don't need to install any extra switches, just install it properly and fix the existing wiring if that's the problem. zxcs
Usage precautions of best air filters for home
- Best air filters for home are widely in many places, such as construction places, household application places and so on. best air filters for home are very important parts that ca...
Classification of metal forming tools
- As we all know, metal forming tools have a wide application in our real life. They are now playing an increasingly important role in different fields. metal forming tools can be us...
Introduction to types of roll forming machines
- There are various types of roll forming machines, we can divide roll forming machines into different types according different criteria. For example, we can divide roll forming mac...
We can know the definition of hoist
- There is no doubt that bradburies company means the company who is dealing the business with the tower crane. Today, it will briefly introduce to us the bradburies companies.There ...
what is a pcb board
- What is a pcb board? Printed circuit board, is a provider of electrical connection of electronic components. Its development has more than 100 years of history; what is a pcb board...