Battery Raw Materials
Battery Raw Materials Related Searches
Battery Raw Materials Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Battery Raw Materials supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Battery Raw Materials firm in China.
What is the fireproofing requirements of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- According to the "building external wall insulation fire barrier zone technical regulations" to be published: it is not less than the level B2. But before the procedure was published, it should be strictly implemented the document, level A is the best, I hope to help you, hope to adopts
What level is the rock wool board fireproofing material ?
- The fire rating classification is a provision for all insulation materials, rather than to separately divide rock wool. Determine the value of the material fire rating according to the relevant test items of 8624. As the rock wool is made from basalt fusion, so it is the level A non-combustible material. And those we usually see are the mineral cotton and glass wool, with its refractory temperature lower than the rock wool's. Rock wool board is now mainly used in wall insulation, which is a level A fire insulation material.s
who knows the requirements of refractory for forge furnace?
- Requirements are as follows: 1, it should have enough refractoriness and softening point under a fixed load. Because under the effect of electric arc, inner surface temperature in different parts of furnace lining can reach 1500 ~ 1800 ℃. 2, it should have strong slag resistance. Because slag and smoke at high temperature penetrate through furnace lining to its internal lining, causing the melting of refractory, organization stratification, and even peeling off. 3, it should have good thermal shock resistance. Because in the process of steelmaking, openning the oven door and lifting the furnace lid will make temperature of refractories in the furnace lining change rapidly, it might happen peeling off and cracking, causing the premature failure of furnace lining. 4, it should have sufficient strength, because the furnace lining will be shocked when being loaded, vibrated when being tilted, scoured by metals,molten slag and air flow when boiling. 5, smaller thermal conductivity, lower electrical conductivity. Commonly used refractories for electric furnace include magnesia bricks, dolomite brick, high alumina refractory brick, siliceous refractory brick and magnesite ramming material,etc. owing to the different work environment of each part of the furnace,refractory used by each part is also different.s
Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- When sealing the gaps between glass curtain wall and floors of all layers and the outer edge of the partition with rock wool or mineral wool, its thickness should not be less than 100mm and should be filled densely; Rock wool or mineral wool for horizontal smoke prevention zone between floors should use galvanized steel sheet whose thickness is not less than 1.5mm to support; The gaps between supporting plate, major structure, curtain wall structure and supporting plate should be filled with fire-resistant glass, whose fire endurance should meet the design requirements. Fire-resistant glass for curtain wall are mainly include monolithic fire-resistant glass as well as the hollow glass and laminated glass made by monolithic fire-resistant glass.s
Selection of refractory materials?
- Inorganic non-metallic material with a refractoriness of more than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness refers to the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone, which is resistant to high temperature without softening, and does not soften and melt down. Refractory materials are associated with high temperature technology, which originated roughly from the middle of the bronze age. In the Eastern Han Dynasty has made China kiln firing porcelain material and with fireclay refractory sagger. In the early twentieth Century, refractory materials were developed towards high purity, high density and ultra high temperature products. At the same time, unshaped refractory materials and refractory fibers without firing and energy consumption were developed. With the development of modern technology, atomic energy, space technology, new energy technology, refractory material having high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, erosion resistance and other comprehensive excellent performance has been applied.s
What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- polystyrene foam board, glass fiber spraying, polyurethane foam, thermal insulation system of inorganic wall. Use "DY" inorganic active thermal insulation material, have small thermal conductivity, large heat storage coefficient, better strength and achieve better thermal insulation and energy-saving effect when used in wall . Wall should definitely not crack and hollow because of high temperature in summer. It doesn't crack and shed because it is influenced by stress during heat expansion and cold contraction in cold winter.s
Who knows about the grade C fireproof door materials?
- Wood or steel materials are usually used in them. The new national standard fire doors: According to the enacted GB12955-2008, the fire endurance of grade C fire doors is 0.5 hours and that of grade A and B are 1.5 hours and 1.0 hours respectively.s
What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- Petroleum industrial furnace has many varieties. Generally, it includes tubular with complex structure, whose use temperature is generally 500 to 600 degrees centigrade, sometimes may be 800 degrees centigrade. Petroleum gas contains hydrogen sulfide and solid particulate matter; first correct the answer of the first floor: It is not used in petroleum industry. As shown in the left picture, it is tubular heating furnace, appilied to metallurgical industry. Lined with lightweight insulation and wear-resistant layers, and resistant to wear and corrosion: 1; & nbsp, but the using temperature is not high; it is a thermal equipment in the oil refining process. High alumina refractory castable used for refractory layer. It is an important equipment of petroleum boiling catalysis and dissociation. You can choose light refractory bricks or refractory castables; as shown in the right picture, it is catalytic cracking unit, and can bear pressure. Note; & nbsp: // f; & nbsp.hiphotos, fire-resistant plastic or refractory ramming mass has chemical corrosion and wear effect on lining; & nbsp, less than 1,350 degrees centigrade. The yse temperatures is up to 1,100 degrees centigrade.s
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Aluminum Foils are the Best Material Used in Pizza Supplies
- Disposable pie pan pizza trays are made of aluminium foil as are disposable foil containers, aluminium foil boxes and aluminium lunch boxes Aluminium foil trays are suitable for sn...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...