Bathroom Fittings In India
Bathroom Fittings In India Related Searches
Bathroom Fittings In India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Bathroom Fittings In India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Bathroom Fittings In India firm in China.
are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- A thermal solar panel to feed your water heater is the most efficient. But you need a classic heater system too when there is no or little sun. Solar panels to heat a home is not at all recommended. First of all, you get less day light and less sun in winter, so you won't get much electricity. They work best in summer, but electric panels have poor yields and are a very long term investment. You will need to wait years before saving money. Natural gas, a well isolated home, and a good old sweater is the best way to cut bills.s
Solar panels and your opinion?
- Solar power is still an expensive way to purchase power, as of 2007, it was 38 cents per kwh while the cost of power from coal is 0.6 cents per kwh. Of course regulations have prevented new coal power stations from being built so it's really natural gas power stations at 5 cents a kwh that solar has to compete with. Solar is dropping in price but the best you can hope for is for it to reach parity with natural gas someday soon and it hasn't yet. The other issue is that you pay up front for solar power which as any economist will tell you is even more expensive and involves greater risks. However, as part of a strategy to become as self reliant as possible when you retire and have a fixed income, it's a reasonable prospect, not only will the technology become less expensive by then but at that point, fixing the price of the energy costs is more valuable than the cost of the energy. Focusing on personal finance and learning how to invest which very few people know how to do is more important right now. When you retire, hopefully you can afford to build a passive solar home with photovoltaic solar panels and wind turbines but still on the grid for efficient net metering and with a greenhouse where you can grow the staples that you need and perhaps even some biodiesel for your google driven car. Having a reasonable portfolio is really the only way to achieve that goal.s
Solar panel experiment ?
- You okorder.com/s
solar panel battery size?
- This site has some good info and links to more info about renewable and alternative energy. Hope it helps you. Good luck.s
Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.s
Solar panels for a small gym outside my house?
- It may cost you about $650, you can also learn building it yourself so you can save much money...s
DIY home solar panels?
- Not a good idea. The reason why panels are that much more expensive than cells is that the panels themselves are not that cheap either. If you start with the cells, you'll need - mechanical protection (hail, ice, snow) - electrical protection (i.e. waterproofing - if water comes in contact with the cells and wires, you'll get electrolysis which will corrode your wires and contacts faster than you can say 'b*mmer') - that setup will need to withstand temperatures between -20 and +30 °C (only guessing, might be worse) - oh, and the side facing the sun must be transparent (as far as possible) Now as to connecting the stuff: no, it will be neither easy to connect it to the house power nor to the grid - which is why that step (at least) in all countries I know of must be done by a certified electrician. If you get it wrong and you're lucky, only _your_ inverter will explode. Regarding the power: these 4W per cell (or kW for your shed) is the peak value, i.e. with the sun shining orthogonally onto the cells on a clear day. Since this (for a fixed installation) will only be true (at most) for a few minutes on a few days each year, your overall yield will be significantly less, probably more like 4 kWh/day for each clear day for each kWpeak you install _IF_ the shed roof is oriented exactly south and inclined towards the sun's noon position at the spring/autumn equinox (i.e. inclination angle = your geographical latitude). How many clear days do you have in britain? Yes, I had a similar idea for myself - but for one thing, the registered companies I addressed apparently weren't really interested in that small fry, plus the cost of the system + setup would barely have been amortized after the expected lifetime, even taking into account the (german) governmental subsidies. If I had the money to spare, I'd rather invest in a communal solar park. Much better ROI, the large installations get much better prices (per kW) for the setup.s
Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- You can't buy at that level unless you are connected to governement. A lot of production is already spoken for for years to come. Where you live determines what you can legally buy and install. The EU has it's own certification, the US has 2 sets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer also requires knowing the use for the solar panels, whether it is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to power an appliance. And you have to choose mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or thin-film.s
Classification and function of discount solar panels
- Classification: crystalline silicon cell board: polycrystalline silicon solar cells, single crystal silicon solar cells.Amorphous silicon cell plate: thin film solar cells, organic...
Solar power project is expected to usher in the outbreak period
- Two years ago, solar power project in Qinghai Province, Haixi state is the first to achieve the industrialization of the project, the project has a power generation capacity, will ...
the development of biogas engine
- At present, most of the energy used in the world is fossil fuel, experts believe that in the beginning of twenty-first Century, half of the fossil fuel is exhausted. The shortage o...
Solar Cells? What Use are they?
- Ok, so you are probably thinking, solar cells, what's all the fuss about, they are used to make soar panels mounted on houses to help save electricity right?Right, they are, th...
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...