Bathroom Decor & Tiles
Bathroom Decor & Tiles Related Searches
Bathroom Decor & Tiles Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Bathroom Decor & Tiles supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Bathroom Decor & Tiles firm in China.
how to install ceramic tile?
- A 10x6 room requires 60 square feet of tile to cover the floor. On a normal square to the walls pattern, I would order 10% more tile to cover waste. On a diagonal pattern, you will have more waste. I would order 15% to 20% more tile to cover waste. To set up to lay the tile, I start by picking the most obvious sight line in the room - maybe from the next room through the door and chalk a line perpendicular to the far wall along that sight line and parallel to the side wall. Then you chalk a line 45 degrees wall to wall through the center point of the center of the first line. This is your 45 degree pattern. Chalking a line wall to wall 90 degrees from the second chalk line through that same center point gives you your grid pattern to set your tile from. Ignore the first line - that was for reference only - line two and three are the lines you set your tile from. Set out tile dry with spacers to see if you like the effect. I will sometimes set out all of the whole tile possible in the room and walk around to see if it looks good. If it doesn't look right or you end up with too small pieces along the edges or in the doorways, you can move your initial start point and rechalk your lines.s
37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- If the tiles are 9x9, they are VA, vinyl asbestos. If the tiles are 12x12, they are VCT, vinyl composite, and the same installation rules apply to both types. Most quality latex modified thin set motars will set over the VA and VCT with no problem, as long as the VA or VCT are bonded securely to the concrete slab. Use TEC Superflex or Mapei Ultraflex 3, which have more portland cement and latex for better bonding. Prior to installation of your porcelain or ceramic, please thoroughly wash the VA or VCT tile with a strong stripper to remove any oils or waxes that might interfere with the mortar bonding. Then, rinse the tile with clean water. You will not have any hazardous waste problems, since you have not disturbed the VA tile and have encapsulated them permanently.s
Which is good for acid resistant tiles
- Hao Ran acid brick brick structure is compact, water absorption is small, can withstand any concentration of acid and alkaline media, with excellent anti-corrosion effect.s
tiling over vinyl?
- Strip the floor down to the plywood or whatever it's made of. Use a level to see if the floor needs to be leveled out. Then set the tiles and use mortar.s
Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.s
Do you hang a bathroom sink over tile? Or cut the tile to fit around it?
- Hanging Sinks
tiles vs marbles/granite?
- tiles much cheaper than marble/granites
what is the thickness of vitrified tile?
- It will vary from any tile that is vitrified ...A vitrified tile is all in the body hardness and is more of a rating . Since it s based an water absorbtion and not a thickness.. You ll find many brands and styles of vitrified tile. These lean more towards your porcelains rather than the normal clay bodied tile. It s all in the making/ firing process than any thing else. So you ll have to check specs on the brands and type you have in India.Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there ... GLs
what color is granite
- Granite is a relatively hard stone, so it is often used to make the floor or furniture,the color of granite in different places is not the same.What color is granite？Let's ge...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel suppliers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you done y...
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...