Bar Stock Related Searches
Bar Stock Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Bar Stock supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Bar Stock firm in China.
What grade of iron powder should be used for processing special steel? Are there any other elements on the request? How much are they?
- Special steel into high quality carbon steel, alloy steel, high alloy steel (alloy element is greater than 10%) three categories, including alloy steel and high alloy steel special steel production accounted for 70%.s
Classification of special steel products
- Carbon structural steels are normally used directly under heat supply without heat treatment. The mass fraction of Q195, Q215, Q235 are usually of low carbon steel, good welding performance, good plasticity and toughness, a certain strength, often rolled into a sheet, steel, welded steel pipe, used for bridges, buildings and general manufacturing rivet, screw and nut parts etc.. Q255 and Q275 mass fraction of carbon steel is slightly high, high strength, good plasticity and toughness, can be welded steel, steel rolling, usually forming and plate structure and simple manufacturing machinery, connecting rod, gear coupling, pins and other parts. Plain carbon steel high carbon steel is basically contains alloy elements, the carbon content in the range of 0.65% ~ 1.35%, the production of low cost, easy to obtain raw materials, good machinability, after treatment can obtain high hardness and high wear resistance, so the steel is widely used to manufacture various. Cutting tool, mold, measuring tools.But the red hardness difference of this kind of steel, that is, when the working temperature is greater than 250 degrees, the hardness and wear resistance of steel will decline rapidly, and lose their ability to work. In addition, if carbon tools steel is made into larger parts, it is difficult to harden, and deformation and crack are easy to occur. This kind of steel must ensure both chemical composition and mechanical properties. The number is two digits by the average mass fraction of carbon steel in the 000 fraction (W C * 10000). For example, steel 45 shows the average mass fraction of carbon in steel is 0.45%; 08 steel indicates the average mass fraction of carbon in steel is 0.08%.s
What are the varieties of special steel
- The alloy steel and high alloy steel special steel production accounted for 70%, mainly for special steel carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel, carbon spring steel, alloy spring steel, alloy structural steel, bearing steel, alloy tool steel, alloy tool steel, high-speed tool steel, stainless steel, heat-resistant steel and high-temperature alloy, precision electrothermal alloy alloy, etc..s
How can I determine the cooling water flow of square billet mold for special steel?
- Determine the cooling water flow rate according to the cooling water flow rate. The cooling water amount of mould W can be calculated according to the following formula: W=0.0036FV, W - cooling water of mould, m3/h;F - total area of mold water gap, mm2;V - the velocity of cooling water in the water seam, m/s, for the billet mold, the flow speed should be greater than 6m/s, generally take 6~9m/s.s
What is special steel? What is special steel?
- Special steel is the abbreviation of special steel, which is the most important factor in the steel industry of most industries in the national economy, such as machinery, automobile, military industry, chemical industry, household electrical appliance, shipping, traffic, railway and new industries.s
Is the steel column of the steel structure HM a special steel?
- Because the legs are parallel inside and outside, the legs are at right angles and are assembled and assembled into components to save welding and riveting, and the work load is 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.s
What's the difference between special steel and ordinary steel?
- Special steel is a kind of steel with special chemical composition (alloying), produced by special process, special organization and performance, and can meet special requirement.s
Carbon steel and stainless steel and pattern steel and special steel and high carbon steel difference
- Stainless steel with high chromium content and high grade steel is forged together with different steels
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...