B Dry Basement
B Dry Basement Related Searches
B Dry Basement Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional B Dry Basement supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest B Dry Basement firm in China.
Better CG avatar or transformers ?
- i do think transformers looked more real, but avatar's CG wasn't bad at all and avatar was a much better movies
Can braided wire be used in a transformer?
- I assume that you are talking about stranded wire with plastic insulation. The strands are not actually braided, but only twisted together. There is such a thing as braided wire, but it is a special product for high frequency. The plastic insulation, usually polyvinyl chloride (PVC) will likely get too hot in a transformer. The stranded wire with PVC insulation is also much thicker than magnet wire of equal copper size. The number of turns that will fit will be greatly reduced. You can probably not successfully strip of the PVC and put on a varnish type insulation. If you wind the transformer with PVC insulated wire, the number of turns that will fit will limit the available volt-amperes to some extent and you may need to limit the load even more because the safe temperature of the PVC insulated wire is much lower than the safe temperature of magnet wire. Edit 1 Duty cycle is certainly an important factor affecting operating temperature. That could allow PVC wire to work. There still might be a problem with getting enough turns in the space available. You might consider going to a motor rewind shop to see if they will sell a small amount of magnet wire of the proper size. If you have cheap PVC, try that first and estimate how many turns you need if you need more. Magnet wire can safely run hotter, so smaller gage wire can be used. You could also see if recycle places will sell recycled magnet wire. If you can get magnet wire somewhere near large enough, you could use two or three strands in parallel.s
Transformers Animated Season 3?
- That would suck sooooo bad if it is cancelled. All that build up in the first season with super villains and no Megatron and like, 3 Decepticons till the end of season 2 for what! To take it all away just as its getting good and finally setting up a full on Autobot Decepticon war There better be a season 4 or this series will go in the forgotten bin with Robots in Disguise as another series that took forever to set just for 1 big battle then that's the end. But if it is the end then that will teach the writers for holding out on what fans really want. I can not sit through season 1 or 2 again, except the season 2 finale.s
Searching for robot/transformer party food ideas?
- Here's a really easy nacho dip that tastes awesome! 1 package Velveeta mexican chese (you can do spicy or mild) 1 can Hormel chili +/- green onions Melt it in an oven-safe bowl in the Microwave or oven (for however long it takes to be all melted) stirring occasionally, and eat it with tortilla chips. It's awesome!!s
When dose Transformers Animated start up again?
- Transformers Animated has been cancelled after the end of Season 3. This was announced at BotCon approximately two weeks ago. Currently, there has been no announcement as to what will follow it in the Transformers TV line, other than that there will be something.s
step up transformer help?
- It will give you the same open-circuit voltage ratio. Winding more turns on the cores will increase your inductances on both sides. That reduces the open-circuit current on the driving side. More wire resistance will result in more resistive loss when operating with a load.s
rheostat on DC transformer?
- Not practical. Sure, you will get a small amount of output, but only as long as you keep moving the rheostat. The efficiency will be in the few percent range. Not counting the mechanical effort to move the rheostat. You have a lot of questions about this. I don't know your goal, but for a practical DC transformer, this will not work. It has zero chance of success. The only practical way is to use a transistor to chop the DC into AC at the proper frequency. This now begins to look like a DC-DC converter. .s
what is a stabilized transformer?
- I'm only guessing that you may be reffering to a transformer that is equipped with taps on the windings that allow for +/- 10% votage changes on the secondary to maintain a fixed voltage when the input voltage (primary) varies or the load on the secondary varies. Thus stabilizing the voltage to the load. These are called TCUL (tap changeing under load) or LTC (load tap changing)-the more common term-transformers.s
What is a LED Backlit Monitor
- A LED monitor or a LED display is most common in our daily life. We use it in our PC, in our phone or in our Car. But have you ever thought about how a LED backlit display is made ...
How does a Battery Work
- Battery is becoming more and more important in our daily life. In some cases, we can’t live without batteries – we can’t live without our mobile phones, shavers or automobile...
What is a Battery Made of
- Are you aware that we now have recoverable resources in of each battery no matter its own kind?All these would be the non-rechargeable type batteries which come in 9 volt, AAA, AA,...
How Do Rechargeable Batteries Work
- We are aware that rechargeable batteries is not going to continue forever, however they're definitely better choices than disposable batteries plus in saving our planet at the ...
How do LCD Displays Work
- LCD display is commonly seen around us. It’s used in Computer display, or in TV. Have you ever thought how it works?You most likely use things including an LCD (liquid crystal di...