Area Floor Rugs
Area Floor Rugs Related Searches
Area Floor Rugs Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Area Floor Rugs supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Area Floor Rugs firm in China.
What is the best way to secure my area rugs?
- You can go for various rug pads available online.Another option would be use Two sided tape and paste in on floor and the next step is stick a Velcro on the tape and the other part of the Velcro on bottom edge of the rug. This will surely help your old rug from curling up from edges.s
help me plzzzzzzz....very dirty carpet.....?
- there are two ways to go as i see it- either hire someone to clean your carpets- one of those companies that has a van/truck mounted system can do a good job- if they will take the time to DO a good job- not just a quickie. you can pre-soak some of the stains with a low-sudzing, preferably enzyme based soulution like a laundry pre soak sprayed or poured on before they get there. bleach is not a good idea. they will move furniture for you. The other way, less costly, but good exercise, is to rent one of those machines at the grocery, home improvement store etc. they are about $20-30 for 24 hours- so do it on day off so you can go back over areas that need it since you have the machine for a while. the machines are usually one piece, simple to use, heavy any you are supposed to buy the rug shampoo that they sell with the machine. I have used Mr clean just as well, costs less though they of course dont approve of that. Do the pre soak spots thing the same, put as much furniture in another room, put legs of sofa up on a big cooking pot or mixing bowl to let air underneath for drying. rent the kind of cleaner that sprays the water/soap on, also has a vibrating brush, and then you drag the whole unit backwards with the vacuum area in contact with the carpet. it really gets the dirt and water out. Berber carpet is a little harder because it is bumpy, i have used these many times, i am a do it yourselfer and it is easy. use water as hot as you can get it out of the tub faucet, dump the dirty stuff down the toilet. i have a home rug cleaner and it is lousy too for anything major. your back may be sore when you get done, but it will work great. GLs
How can I get a huge wrinkle out of a rug?
- Lay the rug flat on the floor and put heavy books on top of the creased part. Leave the books on the rug for at least 5 days. The books will smash the wrinkle out. You might want to put the rug in a spot where it won't be in the way. :) -s
Carpet problem...Help me!!!?
- If okorder.com., to locate a certified, insured pro near you.s
- For heavily soiled carpets, shampooing is recommended, rather than spot-cleaning. Wet-cleaner machines spray and remove hot detergent solution while cleaning the carpet. Instructions Difficulty: Moderately Easy Step One Purchase or rent a wet-cleaner machine also known as a steamer, at a hardware or grocery store. When you rent a machine, the necessary cleaning products are usually included or can be purchased at the rental store. Step Two Vacuum the floor thoroughly. Step Three Spray heavily soiled areas with prespray or traffic-lane cleaner. For really dirty areas, increase the amount of prespray used instead of increasing the amount of carpet shampoo. Step Four Fill the machine's hose or reservoir with hot tap water. Step Five Use the machine and carpet shampoo according to the steamer manufacturer's instructions. Step Six Maximize the amount of water removed from the carpet by making a water-extraction pass with the water spray on, and then again with the spray off. Test the carpet with your hand. If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the spray off; if your hand comes away damp and the carpet feels wrung out, you have extracted correctly. Step Seven Wait overnight for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows and use fans. Tips Warnings * Special solutions are available to treat pet stains and odors. * To help your cleaning last longer, neutralize detergent residue left on the carpet by steaming with a vinegar-water rinse made up of 1 c. vinegar and 1 gallon water. * Oversaturating the carpet can cause water to soak through and damage the floor underneath.s
Oxiclean bleached my carpet?
- Yes it did, as it has been doing ever since the product was introduced. Oxy clean, used out side of the laundry room,has permanently ruined thousands , if not millions of yards of Nylon carpet.. You will have to hire a professional carpet layer/installer to remove a piece of same carpet from a closet to patch in the damaged area. This is done daily through out the country in rental properties. The closet can then be pieced in with an in expensive piece of carpet similar in color and design.Call a carpet/flooring store to locate a competent person to do this delicate work for you. Good Luck and remember to warn your friends about the damaged caused by this product when used where it shouldn't have been used.s
Does anyone know how to clean a fake sheepskin rug?
- Fake Sheepskin Rugs
Will laying alot of rugs down soundproof the floor?
- Soundproof Rugs
The fabric weight and calculation methods
- For some businesses, generally do not consider to fabric weight. And the fabric weight to understand roughly the weight of the fabric, is the significance of which can calculate th...
Truck Tire Size
- Have you ever seen a truck, seen truck tires, but do you know the the truck tires size? Tire classification according to the use, including truck tires, passenger tires and mining ...
- Leather supplier, as the name implies, is the leather supply dealer. So what is a gold supplier? "Gold supplier" south China leather city network in view of the high qual...
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...
Measure width of fabric
- It is universally acknowledged that fabric plays an important role in our daily life. But have you concerned about the width of fabric? Do you know the meaning of test the width of...