amerisolar 250w datasheet
amerisolar 250w datasheet Related Searches
amerisolar 250w datasheet Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional amerisolar 250w datasheet supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest amerisolar 250w datasheet firm in China.
why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- A 2V battery designed for a current max of 200mA, can turn on a 2W lamp. If you want to turn on a 2V 200Watt lamp, you need a bigger battery capable of providing 6 amps!! Similarly the solar panel you have can produce a voltage, but when connected to a motor, the voltage might drop to much lesser value!! So apart from voltage you also need to know current taken by motor. Further, motors have a habit of not starting, but once prodded (mechanically rotate the shaft with hand), they may run. If you are in that border area, give a turn to the motor and see.s
Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.s
how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- If you are looking into a credit or buy back of hydro, you should be inquiring about windpower not solar...you will have better luck creating more with that than panels. It is not so much the cost of the panels that is a lot, it is the cost of everything else you will need to use/store the power....inverter, batteries...etcs
how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- I had a system installed recently, so I would suggest starting by getting a quote from a licensed contractor. Even if you are planning on doing the installation yourself, a contractor will have a lot of useful info. I got 3 quotes and they were all about the same cost. I was able to get a 2 year usage history from our utility so the contractors were able to suggest a system based on that. They were able to tell me about rebates and tax credits, were the best location would be and the estimated amount of production. They have a nifty gadget that can tell if there will be any shade cast on the roof at any time during the year. I decided to maximize my rebates and got a system that reduced my utility bill by about 50%, although my production has cut it much more than that, my highest electric bill was $35, and that was in Dec. with cloudy short days. I got a $0K rebate and a $2K tax credit. This year the fed. tax credit is 30% of the total installed price. My system cost $26K, I paid $6K out of pocket and I'm saving about $2K per year.s
How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.s
solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .s
What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.s
what are bad things about solar panels?
- If it is cloudy out, the solar panels won't pick up any sun, therefore they won't work. Also, not all areas actually get a lot of sun, so solar panels would only be useful in certain places.s
Inspection and maintenance of cheap solar cells
- 1, check the cheap solar cells to ensure that if it is damaged, to achieve timely detection, timely replacement.2, check the connection line of cheap solar cells and ground wire wh...
Do you know what the biogas definition is
- Biogas definition：The organic matter under anaerobic conditions, through fermentation of microorganisms to produce a mixed gas.Biogas, by biogas definition is swamp gas. People o...
here I give you some examples of biofuels
- examples of biofuels---Brazil makes the biological energy superpower Brazil's renewable energy accounts for 44.7% of the country's energy, while the world average is only 1...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...
Solar Cells? What Use are they?
- Ok, so you are probably thinking, solar cells, what's all the fuss about, they are used to make soar panels mounted on houses to help save electricity right?Right, they are, th...