Air Intake Systems For Cars
Air Intake Systems For Cars Related Searches
Air Intake Systems For Cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Air Intake Systems For Cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Air Intake Systems For Cars firm in China.
Cold Air Intake and Nissan Maxima?
- None. None that you will notice, anyway. Plus, keep this in mind. Let's say you save $1 every 100 miles or so. (highly optimistic) And your intake costs about $100. Which means, you need to go 10,000 miles, before you've even paid off the intake. So, a year from now, you'll actually save money. Plus, people have this great habit, that when they get an intake, that they drive harder. To experience the extra power it supposedly gave them. This decreases fuel economy. Thus, it's a complete wash.s
2000 Subaru outback looking for an air intake?
- No gains in performance will be realized by your model with an intake modification, unless it is ram air. If you look at your stock intake you will notice it is already cool and fresh air intake from the factory, and no realistic gains will be appreciated by mods.s
What is the cat back exhaust system
- The so-called catback exhaust system (Catback Exhaust System), meaning the catalyst (Catalytic converter) after the final exhaust systems
will Cold Air Intake Help?
- It'll add 6HP+, make your care louder, and possibly improve gas efficiency a tiny bit. Or decrease efficiency if you rev your engine and have a lead foot.s
Where Can I find a cold-air intake for a 93 ford explorer?
- if you have a lot of money go for the 20in if you are more on a budget, get the 18ins
is the Aem v2 cold air intake system increase my hp?
- Don't know much about Aem v2, but cold air intake will give slight increase in hp. I've always used KN air filters give a couple of mpg extra too.s
Air Intake - 89 Nissan Sentra?
- well, if you know a thing or two about cars its pretty easy to install it, you just take your stock intake off and attach the other one, it should come with like 2 tightening rings i forget what theyre called, one is a big tha attaches to ur engine and the other small one attaches to the air filter, check on OKorder they sell tons of intakes for practically any cars
HHO, acetone, and cold air intake.HELP?
- There is a small chance it could damage the engine. Acetone is actually one of the components of gasoline many times, or is used as an additive in small amounts. Replacement of seals is something that can be done, but there are no metal replacements for most of the seals and other components that would be affected by the acetone. At best you might find some seal materials that would be reasonably resistant to the acetone, but they may be degraded by other fuel components. Your best bet is not touch the acetone. Especially if you have an aluminum block engine. While cold air is denser, the auto companies in an effort to reduce certain emissions they did what they could to get the engines to warm up faster, and that included ducting and valving to divert warm incoming air into the engine. The real performance difference between cold and warm air is not as significant as you might think it would be. The reality is if you really want to increase the volumetric efficiency of an engine, you part and mate the parts in a way that compresses the flow of incoming air and fuel as it flows into the cylinder, and exhausts as rapaidly and smoothly. About the only way to do that is porting and polishing the head and intake and exhaust. Using a 5 angle valve grind combination to ease transitional flow into and out of the cylinder. And adding either a turbo charger or a super charger. It does not hurt to experiment, because it lead to new ideas of how to approach things. But at the same time, you need to make sure you have back up plans if something goes wrong- like a spare engine.s
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
What car tires are the best
- There is something important which makes the vehicle’s core function is realized and the car life lasting.What car tires are the best?It has a direct contact with the road and pl...
Truck Tire Weight
- Do you know the truck tire weight? We generally truck into car and dragging plate two parts. Front the general length of about three meters five, power is determined by the differe...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...