Air Intake System In Automobile
Air Intake System In Automobile Related Searches
Air Intake System In Automobile Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Air Intake System In Automobile supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Air Intake System In Automobile firm in China.
does cold air intakes really work it the computer controls the amount of air depending on air temp?
- A MAF (mass air flow) sensor computes the density and volume of the air by how much heat the air flow draws away from a heated sensor element. Less flow of cold air will have the same effect as a larger flow of warmer air - but the density of the air in relation to the air/fuel ratio will remain the same. In a nut shell, the colder the air, the less throttle opening that's needed to produce the same power. There's really no significant efficiency gained in MPG's because the air/fuel ratio will remain at stoich - but there's a good chance of an overall performance gain because at wide open throttle, the engine will simply be getting a denser charge of air and more fuel - and that equates to more power.s
Which Air Intake to Get?
- These devices are eye candy only. Just a way to get you to buy a fancy air filter that you don't really need. So get one that you think is the most pretty. It's not as though you are feeding a big block V8 with a big Holley carburetor. So how much airflow do you really need? In addition, believe it or not, the factory engineers designed your stock air intake including the stock air filter to supply the engine with more than enough air. If the factory engineers wanted to restrict airflow for some strange reason, they would have simply installed a smaller throttle body. The air filter used in the cold air intake is the only component that may give you any real improvement. In general these air filters will flow a little more air than the stock paper disposable element, but only if they are routinely cleaned and oiled. If they are allowed to get dirty, they will work no better than the stock paper air filter. However, with a late model fuel injected engine, avoid the ones that use the washable oiled gauze elements. If even the slightest amount of oil from the filter gets on your Mass Airflow Sensor, it will foul the sensor. This sensor is located in the tube between the throttle body and the air filter housing. If fouled, it will send erratic signals to the engine management computer. This will mess up your fuel / air mixture to the point that you could have even less power than you had before you added this component. If you already have one of these types of oiled air filter elements, you should clean the Mass Airflow Sensor with the correct cleaner every few months. Use Mass Airflow Sensor cleaner, and not carburetor cleaner, or you will destroy the sensor. Instead of the cold air intake, I would just simply add a low restriction air filter element. Personally, I hate washing and oiling air filters. A messy job. I would stay with the disposable paper air filter for this reason.s
Who makes a cold air intake for chrysler crossfire?
- Chrysler Crossfire Cold Air Intakes
slp lid and k&n fliter or cold air intake?
- Skip the air cleaner. There will not be a noticeable horsepower increase. All you get is a filter that takes 4 hours to clean, dry and oil properly. If you take short cuts cleaning the KN or whatever filter, the oil gets on the MAF sensor and ruins it.The stock filter is fine until you do cams, larger injectors and a high flow fuel pump. The stock set up already is a cold air design grabbing air from in front of the radiator in most cars. Putting a cold air filter low to get cold air also puts you at risk of hydro locking the motor and bending rods. The short air intakes suck hot air from the engine compartment which is totally not what you want. Save your money!s
Cold Air Intake and Engine flooding?
- A cold air intake will only raise the HP of the new Mustang V8 5 HP. Use your money for something else. added: I understand what you are getting it for, I am trying to tell you that you will be wasting your money. With the V8 getting only 5 more HP, you may get 2 or 3. It is really worth it? And unless you channel the air correctly, the engine will be breathing hot air from the engine compartment. Not so good. ADDED: If you can't afford the money to really add on to it, then leave it alone. Of course, it's your money. Is this an automatic? It would be more fun to drive of it was a manual, unless you live where there is a lot of traffic. Drive it and save some money, then sell it and buy one with the V8.s
Will cold air intake make my car significantly faster?
- CAI alone is not enough to make a difference. If you have more air going in, then you need more air to go out. If you install a CAI and don't do anything to the exhaust you are wasting your money. To feel horsepower gain you need everything in the motor to work in harmony.s
Cold air intake??
- simple fact - they don't work on injection systems in fact they cause the ecu to run a cold start program which enriches the fuel and wastes gas, if something as cheap and simple as an air filter increased power and gave better gas mileage don't you think the manufacturers would all fit them even as an option, also on lean burn engines the colder denser air would make the mixture even more lean leading to burnt plugs and valves, the ecu/maf/temperature sensor are all mapped together upsetting the balance would cause performance to deteriorate, the injection system squirts a measured amount of gas at each cycle so more or colder air would make no difference, unlike a carburetor which supplies gas continuouslys
Honda Civic cold-air intake?
- Make sure your MAF sensor is connected. also make sure that you didn't get any oil on that sensor as that would cause the check engine light to come on. I am assuming the filters that came with your intake are pre-oiled.s
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels. ...
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
What car tires are the best
- There is something important which makes the vehicle’s core function is realized and the car life lasting.What car tires are the best?It has a direct contact with the road and pl...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...