8 Ft Fluorescent Light Tubes
8 Ft Fluorescent Light Tubes Related Searches
8 Ft Fluorescent Light Tubes Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 8 Ft Fluorescent Light Tubes supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 8 Ft Fluorescent Light Tubes firm in China.
Are there any differences between fluorescent lamps and energy-saving lamps? What are the differences between them?
- Material luminescence can be divided into two categories: one is the material heating, thermal radiation and the light, the other is the object of excited energy absorption and the transition to the excited state (non steady state) in reverse to the ground state in the process of releasing energy in the form of light. The luminescent materials with rare earth compounds as matrix and rare earth elements as activators are mostly in the latter category, namely rare earth phosphors. Rare earth elements are rich in electronic energy levels, because 4f orbitals exist in the electronic configurations of rare earth atoms, which create conditions for a variety of energy levels to achieve a wide range of luminescence properties.s
Maintenance and repair of fluorescent lamp
- Fluorescent lamps have many circuits and require auxiliary devices, so they must be used in conjunction with the corresponding transformers and capacitors to ensure that the lamp is activated to the proper power.s
Is the energy-saving lamp a fluorescent lamp?
- The energy-saving lamp belongs to the fluorescent lamp class.The same power of energy-saving lamps should be incandescent lamp brightness of more than 3.5--8 times.s
Why can fluorescent lamps emit various colors?
- The fluorescent lamp uses this principle. The fluorescent lamp itself sends out ultraviolet light, and the fluorescent powder coated on the tube wall absorbs ultraviolet lightAfter the line is changed into visible light, the phosphor is different and the color of the light is also differents
What's the difference between an energy-saving fluorescent lamp and a LED light?
- The semiconductor wafer consists of two parts,One part is the P type semiconductor, in which the hole dominates,The other end is the N type semiconductor, which is mainly electronic here.s
How to adjust light in fluorescent lamp
- Fluorescent light dimming can also extend the life of the light source, dimming to 90%, doubling the life of the light source; dimming to 80%; the light source life is extended two times; dimming to 50%; the light source life is extended ten times. Although this is a theoretical value, but shows that fluorescent lamp dimming can also reduce the frequency of replacement of the light source, the light source in the unit of time to reduce the amount of change a lot, it also has its positive significance for energy saving and emission reduction.s
What are the types of fluorescent lamps?
- The single side compact fluorescent lamp. The lamp, fluorescent lamp ballast and the lamp tightly integrated (ballast inside the base), in addition to destruction, to put the demolition, it was known as the "compact" fluorescent lamp. Because no additional ballast, the driving circuit in the ballast. The fluorescent lamp is self ballasted fluorescent lamp and fluorescent lamp. The lamp start by E27 lamp directly with the power supply network connection, can directly replace incandescent lamps.s
What is a fluorescent lamp? What are fluorescent lights?
- The traditional fluorescent lamp type fluorescent lamp and electrodeless fluorescent lamp, traditional fluorescent lamp is a low pressure mercury lamp, mercury vapor is the use of low pressure in the discharge process of ultraviolet radiation, so that the phosphors emit visible light emitting principle, so it belongs to low pressure arc discharge light source. The traditional fluorescent lamp is equipped with two filaments. The filament is coated with electronic emission materials, three yuan carbonate (barium carbonate, strontium carbonate and calcium carbonate), commonly known as electronic powder. The alternating filament acts as a cathode and anode under alternating voltage. The inner wall of the lamp tube is coated with phosphor powder. The tubes are filled with argon at 400Pa-500Pa pressure and a small amount of mercury. After discharge, the liquid mercury evaporates into mercury vapor at a pressure of 0.8 Pa. In the electric field, the mercury atoms continuously from the original state is excited into the excited state, then spontaneous transitions to the ground state, and the radiation wavelength of 253.7nm and 185nm (the peak value of ultraviolet wavelength is 253.7nm, total radiation energy 70-80%; peak wavelength is 185nm, accounting for about 10% of the total radiant energy), to the release of excess energy. The fluorescent powder absorbs ultraviolet radiation and emits visible light. Fluorescent powder is different, the light is also different, that is, fluorescent lamps can be made white and various colors reasons.s
Have you ever used of emergnecy vehicle lighting
- Emergnecy vehicle lighting can be used on Police,Fire engine, Ambulance, Sprinkler, Truck , Security Vehicles, Construction Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles etc.The product can be moun...
Why is strobe lights kits important
- Strobe lights kits have many advantages such as 1.600W flash energy2.Perfect guiding number3.Short recycling time4.Long lighting coverage5.High color temperature.6.Quick flash dura...
Do you want to have best outdoor lighting
- Beautiful lighting should never be limited to the interior of your living space. This spring, dress up your home's patios, porch areas, deck, and walkways with lovely pieces th...
How big is a traffic light
- Traffic light is everywhere in our daily life. Every day you drive your car to commute, you will find out a traffic light on street. It is so familiar in our life, so that everyone...
What's led recessed downlight
- Led recessed downlight can be used at Office lighting, home lighting, Commercial shops, hotels, exhibition halls, art gallery, Museum, and so on.Specifications and product descript...