6 Duct Insulation
6 Duct Insulation Related Searches
6 Duct Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 6 Duct Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 6 Duct Insulation firm in China.
ROOF INSULATION how to add more insulation on the outside!!!?
- You could have foam roofing installed over the existing roof covering. Look up "foam roofing" on the Internet.s
Want to use fiberglass insulation in big closets under home roof?
- Based on the geography you are put up insulation rates would differ, I would suggest initially you just call Insulation contractors who offer free home energy audits and ask them to give their estimate , based on the rates you choose one which suits your budget. Usually type of insulation you choose determines your rate, so do a little homework on its
can you insulate ceiling if rubber roof installed?
- If you have vaulted ceilings you need to get the right insulation. Basically it wont be as thick and still leave some room between the insulation and the roof for it to breathe. You should be able to get it at any home improvement place.s
what's the best insulation for ceilling for house with semi flat roof?
- The pitch of your roof has nothing to do with the kind of insulation you should use. I recommend a fiberglass insulation that is at least 6 inches thick, the more you put in the better.s
I want to put 19" un-faced fiberglass insulation on my trailer roof. I think a vapor barrier could cause a problem?
- The roof is already a vapor barrier, you won't need 2.s
Can you use Great Stuff foam as insulation under a metal roof?
- Great Stuff (and similar products) stick to just about anything...and with vengeance. If you haven't used it ever, DO NOT let it get on anything else: it is the nastiest. To your Q; It's possible to cut this stuff after it dries up, but still would look like crap. Get some sheets of 'blue board' (an extruded polystyrene) and cut it to fit around structural members. Cuts with a hand saw, knife, and is easy to work. There's a glue for it but I haven't used it on all surfaces. It would look far better than Great Stuff alone.s
I would like to find foam type tiles for my roof of decking, insulation?
- www.okorder.com I checked the website I posted by searching 'foam roofing' on google. This link is what I found but there are others... Google it to find your best deal. I think I will spray this stuff under my pier and beam home just to insulate. Thanks for the tip! I can buy this product, apply it myself and cut the cost down to 1/3 or more.s
can i use a maximum 4" RIGID insulation to obtain an r-33 value on a commercial roof?
- the R values, i am not sure. that white stuff is NOT Styrofoam. it is a cheap imitation. Real Styrofoam is made by DuPont, is usually a light blue, with a plastic seal coat on both sides. that thin plastic seal coat doubles the R value. what really does the insulation, is trapped air. air is actually a poor conductor of heat. the foam is actually little bubbles of air. dead air that is, air that cannot circulate and move. it works similarly to the way a down vest or coat works, it fluffs up and holds the air pockets out within a confining structure, thus retaining heat. the rigid stuff will last much longer, i can tell you that much. the white foam stuff deteriorates quickly. buy cheap, get cheap, is the general rule. you may wind up only having to do it again in a few years.s
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...