6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire
6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire Related Searches
6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire firm in China.
how much is a wiring harness?
- There are typically about half a dozen wiring harnesses in any car, each constituting all the wiring for a particular section of the car engine compartment, under-dash, front lighting, etc. Prices vary widely. The only one I ever replaced was an engine harness in an older Volvo and I found one aftermarket for $300. I also priced an engine harness for a 1984 Nissan 300ZX (after an engine fire) and Nissan wanted $2000 for the harness. Replacing it would have been a lot of labor, too. Be sure to get a second opinion in any case. It will be a very expensive job and not only is it something you don't want to do because of a bad diagnosis, but if the harness has an identifiable fault it may be repaired. The dealer won't do repairs but other shops often will.s
Engine wiring harness problem?
- Go to your local auto part store and ask them to print out a wiring schematic.s
Replacing Body Wiring Harness?
- That's probably not a bad price for a big job like that. But it's RIDICULOUS to need a whole harness unless there was a SHORT that melted dozens of wires, not an OPEN, which means there's a break in the circuit. With a Schematic of the wiring harness a good mech/tech can replace any wires that are open. A wiring harness, especially inside the car, is made to last for 20 years or more. You should expect to pay a few to several hundred dollars, but that's better than almost $2K. I wish you were near Beaumont,TX, I'd be glad to fix your car. I wonder what quick fixes they did. You didn't say what didn't work.s
Where can i find a compatible wire harness?
- Even better I believe is to go directly to a car audio shop. I don't like car toys because I believe they are to corporate tend to overcharge but almost any discount car audio store will know exactly what u will need. Besides locally owned operated car stereo shops take pride in their work often will be genuinely interested in helping u out.s
How many times can you tap into the battery (yellow), acc (red), ground (black) wires in a car wiring harness?
- I okorders
What ecu and wiring harness do I use? (Honda enthusiasts)?
- you should be able to use your stock harness. as for the ecu you could use the p13 which is for the h22. or get a chipped ecu set for your engine. phearable.net/s
Swapping honda civic d16Y8 to an LS integra motor. will wiring harness match up?
- No, you will need the ls ecu and harnesses. Any hydraulic b-series transmission will work if your swap doesn't come with one. Then you'll need 99-00 civic si(b16a dohc vtec) mounts, shift linkage,exhaust header, and axles. To turbo it you'll need an inner-cooler, turbo, exhaust manifold, blow off valve, larger injectors, fuel pump, turbo cams, possibly low compression pistons(if you're looking to run a lot of boost), a tuner such as hondata or neptune get it tuned (this is a must) get your ecu socketed and chipped for said tuner system, upgrade your suspension.s
Wire harness for aftermarket stereo?
- Just okorders
What is the Difference Between LCD and LED Displays
- The fundamental technology is exactly the same in that both television kinds got two layers of glass that is polarized whereby light is both blocked and pass by the liquid crystals...
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
How Much does a LED Display Cost
- Just want to know how much does LED or an LED screen display cost?The price or cost of LED display, an LED screen or electronic billboard depends on two variants. Those two variabl...
What Types of Battery Last the Longest
- There two most common types of batteries out in the market: alkaline batteries and non-alkaline battery. Today we are doing a test to find out which battery will last longer and th...
How do LCD Displays Work
- LCD display is commonly seen around us. It’s used in Computer display, or in TV. Have you ever thought how it works?You most likely use things including an LCD (liquid crystal di...