6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire
6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire Related Searches
6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 6 3 Outdoor Electrical Wire firm in China.
Fried wiring harness on a 94 Del Solhelp on this one please!?
- Replace all damaged wires. It you have a resistance tester (Fluke for instance is top-of-the-line, very good, but cheap knock-offs are available at Radio Shack) then you can check the wires. your wires are too small for the amount of power going to the speakers (did you recently upgrade components?) get a larger gauge (AWG) (smaller number on wire). then you'll have to check all the appropriate fuses - there may be more than one blown. When the wire insulation melted, a short formed over current smoke and other bad stuff. This is all a start. It's hard to say how extensive the damage really is without a knowledgeable electrician on scene. Also, there could be another problem that occurred simultaneously or that could have been masked.s
wire harness help please?
- The answer lies in your question. It's called a wiring harness. You can get a complete wiring harness with the plugs and everything. Not more than $300. I haven't researched where to get one but try summit racing to start with.s
I need help attaching a wire harness?
- Do yourself one really big favor, and stop second guessing yourself. You are perfectly correct with color matching the wires. Now the only thing is, if you have an amp for your speakers, do not connect the wires for that. You speakers meaning other than subs.s
question on 97 neon wiring harness.?
does a stereo wiring harness have to be specific to the car and the stereo?
- it need a specific so it can hit hards
how to install stereo without wiring harness 94 camaro?
- I would go get the harness, or wait and have one shipped to you. You can do a ton of electrical damage to the vehicle, if it's not done correctly. But, if the radio's harness was already cut: Constant 12V+ Orange Switched 12V+ Yellow Ground Black Illumination Gray Dimmer Brown Antenna Trigger Pink Antenna Right Rear Front Speakers 6 1/2 Doors Left Front (+) Tan Left Front (-) Gray Right Front (+) Light Green Right Front (-) Dark Green Rear Speakers 6 1/2 Side Panels Left Rear (+) Brown Left Rear (-) Yellow Right Rear (+) Dark Blue Right Rear (-) Light Blue AS ALWAYS, Double check all wiring, with a multimeter.s
2005 F150 Radio Wire Harness?
- You are going to need a multimeter Set it to 12 volts dc ( probably will be 20V, which works for this.) Ground the negative cable on the meter, to a secure ground. I like to stick it in the ignition, myself. DO NOT strip any wires at all, you can stick the point of the meter in just to make contact and get a reading without exposing any Hot wires. Slowly check each wire for 12 volts. ( if none read that, check your fuse box) that will be your constant 12v, or yellow. Then reground the meter, insert ket, turn to acc, then re meter all of the lines, looking for 12v again ( for red/switched +12v on the harness.) After finding that, switch it to Ohms, or the horseshoe looking one. Pick a wire as a starting point, and stick the other end of the meter in until it either reads a number, possible 2 - 8, and that's a speaker ( I would also write all of the colors down for this) And keep repeating until you fine all 2 to 4 plus speakers. Having cut the plug can also have done excessive damage, like to Onstar, if installed, or any security system also. using metal cutters, cutting through power/ground/speaker/ and other wires all at once, and sometimes be catastrophic to vehicles, seeing how much technology is in them. I hope the best for you, and next time, pony up for ther harness ;) Good Luck! P.S. if that seems too much to do, a hardwire goes for a couple hundred from a shop, as pure labor. just as a heads up.s
I have a question on a Electric fan im a 86 trans am OEM wiring harness?
- Did you place a warm twine to a minimum of one area of the recent thermo change? in case you are able to manually connect the two connectors on the thermo change and get the fan to run then the priority is a nasty thermo change. If connecting the two factors manually won't make the fan run you haven't any longer have been given 12 volts on the change. what's a 347?s
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...
How Much Does a Typical Car Battery Cost
- Some people may wonder from time to time a car battery will actually cost. Several variables are depended upon by the parts price of a car battery replacement. Included in these ar...
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...
What Does Deep Cycle Battery Mean
- A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be often deeply used up the majority of its capacity. On the other hand, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive batteries) ...
What are LCD Screens Made of
- Short for Liquid-Crystal Display, LCD is a flat display technology utilized in laptops, cellular phones, calculators, digital cameras, and flat screen displays. The LCD is manufact...