3D Led Screen
3D Led Screen Related Searches
3D Led Screen Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 3D Led Screen supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 3D Led Screen firm in China.
How do I connect a PS3 and Xbox 360 to one lcd monitor?
- Well depending on how old your monitor is there should also be a DVI-I(don't know if you already use it or not) as well as a VGA connector on the back(use the monitor menu to switch between connections or there will be a button on the front that says source). In that case all you need is a DVI-I to HDMI adapter and run the ps3 via HDMI(of course there will be no audio) and there should be an adapter for the ps3 to output audio via RCA jacks for older systems. If your monitor doesn't have another connection then you may have to get an adapter for the ps3 (don't know if ps3 has a VGA cable available) they have adapters to connect consoles from RCA to VGA. You'll also need a KVM switch if you need to connect two VGA sources. As for the audio you can buy splitters at your local audio shop. Good luck and sorry for the lengthy answer.s
HDTV vs LCD Monitors?
- an HDtv isn't a style of television, like liquid crystal reveal, whether it somewhat in basic terms describes the television. honestly you have some significant styles of HDTVs: -liquid crystal reveal -plasma -DLP liquid crystal reveal and plasma are the two maximum nicely-known. For a community decision of 1920x1080, you will choose a 1080p HDTV liquid crystal reveal or plasma. the two a style of styles of TVs produce super image high quality, yet with some significant variations. LCDs have much less glare because of the style matte floor they use for the reveal, so so you might use it in brighter rooms. Plasma TVs have a gloss end on the reveal, which provides them greater glare. yet, plasmas are waiting to realize blacks lots greater advantageous than liquid crystal reveal displays. yet another situation is that a plasma television's bulb is typically non-replaceable, and while it is going out after, say 7 years or so, you're caught having to purchase a sparkling television. I at present have a 32 inch Samsung HD liquid crystal reveal television, which I even have linked to my workstation with the aid of an HDMI port, and it works super. Connections in the back of HDTVs generally incorporate some HDMI ports, which delivers the real 1080p HD high quality; some factor inputs, which will in basic terms provide you the lesser 720p HD high quality (1280x720). I propose you connect your pc using the HDMI if obtainable, to get the final high qualitys
how can i connect my ps3 to a LCD MONITOR ?
- On okorders
Xbox 360 to LCD Monitor. What about audio?
- To connect your XBox 360 to a computer monitor, you will need the Microsoft XBox HDAV VGA cable. If your XBox 360 is one of the very oldest ones that do not have an HDMI port, there is NO WAY you can connect it directly to an HDMI port on a display, not without a signal converter box (which defeats the purpose of HDMI anyway). The XBox HDAV VGA cable has analog stereo red-and-white L + R plugs (RCA jacks). Unfortunately it is stereo-only, but some sound systems can emulate surround sound from just those two inputs.s
Is that true, LCD monitor has lower radiation than tradition CRT monitor ?
- HI there, First answer is YES. CRT monitors do produce radiation, and ten years ago you could get a nice headache after working a whole day in front of one of them. However, you could buy add-on screen filters that eated up all that radiation. And lately, all CRT included already the filter coating at the outer glass surface You should not have problems if the monitor is new. By the way, some urban legends say that placing some plants near the CRT will reduce emitted radiation (any answer on this?) In all cases, higher refresh-rates (70Hz and up) for LCD displays will allow for a better, more relaxed viewing of the display, if you intend to work for hours in front of your PC Finally, some LCDs use white LEDs for backlighting. Depending on the technology used in the LEDs, some UV light might appear, but LCD displays do include some filtering, too Have fun!s
LCD Monitor - no green color?
- It could be the PC or the monitor. However I would suspect the cable between them in the first instance. Make sure the cable is pushed fully home at both ends (if it is not a captive cable permanently attached to the monitor) and the screwlocks are done up if present. Failing that I would try replacing the cable before more expensive component swapouts.s
Logitech X-540 to PS3 to LCD Monitor?
- Why are you trying to connect it to the monitor? The PS3 is the device providing sound here, not the monitor. Use the PS3's RCA cables to connect the console to the speakers. Then BAM! You get game sound coming out of your speakers.s
Can I use a British LCD TV/Monitor in America?
- you'll have to change the power adapter otherwise you'll blow it up coz US and UK use different power.s