304 Stainless Sheet
304 Stainless Sheet Related Searches
304 Stainless Sheet Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 304 Stainless Sheet supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 304 Stainless Sheet firm in China.
Can a 1000lb hollow steel ball float in water?
- Say The radius of steel ball is R. Its shell is t thick so the air filled cavity if of radius r where r = R - t Steel has a density p The mass of the ball m is given m = 4/3 pi (R^3 - r^3) p If the ball is just to float then the mass dived by the must equal the density fo water d d = m / 43/ pi R^3 Equating m in the above equations yields (r/R)^3 = (p - d)/p or r = c R where c =((p-d)/p))^1/3 Using above leads to m = 4/3 pi R^3 (1 - c^3) p and hence R can be solved for So taking p (density of steel) 490 lb/ft^3 and d (density of water) at 62 lb/ft^3 yields c= 0.9557 Applying the equation above gives R = 1.565 ft or a diameter of 37.55 in The shell thickness is R (1 - c) or 0.06938 ft or 0.8327 in Note I do all my work in metric units so I had to do some conversions on the run. I hope you will check things to make sure the maths is correct. Anyway good lucks
who would buy shredded scrap steel in GTA?
- We are one of the biggest steel mills in Asia. Under our group, we have steel mills in Thailand and Bangladesh. On the monthly basis, we purchase steel scrap HMS1/2 80:20 and the shredded ISRI210/211, ISRI211 by bulk and 20' container to Thailand and Bangladesh. Due to the limitation of our existing shredded steel scrap supplier, we need to get more supply of the shredded. Please contact us or offer us of ISRI 210/211 or ISRI211 CFR Chittagong, Bangladesh with 500mt - 2000mt per shipment by 20' container. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.s
What is better carbon steel or stainless steel for a knife?
- It depends on what your husband plans to do with the knife. In general, stainless steel knives are more resistant to rust and corrosion but carbon steel knives hold a sharp edge for longer. Those are only general statements, because high carbon knives can be coated to resist rust, and some high quality stainless steel knives can hold a great edge. There are many different metal alloys used for knives, and each one has its own properties. If I were you, I would buy a high carbon steel knife, unless you think your husband would use the knife under conditions that might make it rust (fishing or boating, for example).s
Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- The correct term for what you are looking at is a classical guitar. Classical guitars always have nylon strings (steel strings will tear them apart). There is no such thing as a nylon guitar, and if there were, I don't think it would sound very good, although Mario Maccaferri did make some plastic ones that are quite collectible now. Steel guitar - as opposed to steel-string guitar which is what I think you mean - is the name of an entirely different instrument that doesn't look much like a guitar at all. There are also steel-bodied guitars which have a mechanical amplification system built in. However, normal classical and steel-string guitars are made of wood. A classical guitar usually has a slotted headstock with wide rollers, a wide uncambered fretboard, a 12-fret neck, an ornate soundhole rosette, no pickguard, a tied bridge with a straight saddle, and fan bracing. A steel-string guitar usually has a solid headstock or a slotted headstock with narrow rollers, a narrow cambered fretboard, a 14- or 12-fret neck, a simple rosette, a pickguard, a pin bridge with a slanted saddle, and X bracing.s
Coating on Steel Wool?
- spun steel fibers have a microscopic coating of oil to prevent them from rusting. Rusting steel wool wouldn't sell very well. I would think that removing this oil could be accomplished with any good degreaser, like brake cleaner or the like. However, I've never tried this before. In science class they perform experiments by removing the oil with vinegar. After wringing out the steel wool pad, it is wrapped around a thermometer and placed in a sealed jar. After a few minutes the temperature rises because of the chemical reaction that takes place when four atoms of iron react with three atoms of oxygen and create two atoms of iron oxide - RUST! You can unwittingly recreate this experiment by using steel wool in the process of removing one or more layers of finish from a piece of furniture Hope this helpss
what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- INFI steel used by Busse Combat is probably one of the best steels around right now, but the price reflects that. The heat treat is a HUGE part of the toughness of a steel. A good heat treat can make a bad steel a good one, or a good one a great one. I personally prefer 1095. It's a good ole tool steel on the lower end of the price scale and it holds up well. I've always had good experiences with 1095.s
1943 Steel Pennies....?
- The 1943 zinc coated steel cent is very common in circulated grades. They were saved by a lot of people because they are a one year type coin. I can buy them for .02 to .10 each depending on grade. Uncirculated ones are worth more, a few dollars. There is no such thing as a 1943 steel nickel. The nickel that year were made of 56% copper,35% silver and 9% manganese. The 1943 nickel sells for around a $1 in very fine to $2 in extra fine. It is worth more in high grade mint state.s
what material could replace iron or steel?
- Material selection is a complex area. Iron and steel are very good materials in terms of their strength, stiffness and hardness (especially when compared to their density to give specific strength/stiffness. They are also relatively cheap and the economics of material selection is often the over-riding criteria. Each individual substitution has to be considered on the merits of what the component has to do and the environment in which it operates and often to replace steel with, say, aluminium, might not be appropriate or might require a redesign of the component to accomodate the lower strength and stiffness. Take one of your examples of a dishwasher; To replace the (cheap and thin) steel outer casing with aluminium would require thicker sheet to achieve the same stiffness. To replace the stainless steel inner you would need a corrosion resistant material (which rules out aluminium) which can be easily fabricated to shape. Nickel alloys would be harder to process and very expensive, but you might be able to use a bronze alloy. If you have time look in the library for a book on materials selection by Ashby - one of the best texts on the subject.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
What is Aluminum and how to clean Aluminum Sheet?
- Basic Science, 1.1Aluminium has the chemical symbol AL, it is a soft, white or silver coloured metal. It is non conductive of electricity, a soft, ductile or malleable metal so is ...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...