304 Stainless Plate
304 Stainless Plate Related Searches
304 Stainless Plate Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 304 Stainless Plate supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 304 Stainless Plate firm in China.
What's the meaning of "double light" in strip cold rolling?
- Cold: cold rolled steel is cold-rolled steel production. Cold rolling at room temperature under the conditions of No.1 steel plate further rolling thin thickness steel plate. Compared with hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled steel plate thickness is more accurate, and the surface is smooth and beautiful, but also has superior mechanical properties, especially the processing performance because of cold rolled. The volume relatively brittle and hard, not suitable for processing, so typically cold rolled steel demand after annealing, pickling and smooth surface will be delivered to customers. The maximum thickness of cold rolling is below 0.1--8.0MM, most of the factories such as cold rolled steel plate thickness is below 4.5MM; minimum thickness, width is according to the plant equipment capacity and market demand and decision.s
Is the strip steel strip?
- Some thicker medium plate production is not produced by strip steel. In any case, the strip is a general term for strip and plate.s
Can cold rolled strip be plated with white zinc?
- Rust removal will affect the quality of the plating. The rusted part must be polished with sandpaper to allow it to be the same as the surface roughness without rust around it.s
What is the hardness of cold rolled steel strip?
- The thickness of cold rolled strip and sheet is 0.1 ~ 3mm, and the width is from 100 to 2000mm. The products are made of hot rolled strip or steel plate and rolled in cold rolling mill at room temperature. Cold rolled strip and sheet have the advantages of smooth surface, smooth surface, high dimensional accuracy and good mechanical properties. Most of the products are formed into rolls, and a large part of them are processed into coated steel plates. The roll cold rolled sheet has the advantages of high production efficiency, convenient operation and favorable follow-up processing. Therefore, widely used, it has gradually replaced the same thickness of hot rolled sheet. Only a small number of cold rolled alloy sheets for special purposes are rolled by single plate. The production of cold rolled strip and sheet steel accounts for about 30% of the total output of steel in developed countries. In addition to ordinary carbon steel, there are silicon steel, stainless steel and alloy structural steel, etc..s
What does "strip 50" mean?
- Medium carbon high strength carbon steel, after quenching with high strength and hardness of the steel cutting medium, cold plastic deformation, poor welding, heat treatment when no temper brittleness, but the hardenability is low, the critical diameter of water is 13*30mm, and when the water quenching cracking tendency. This steel is usually used after normalizing or quenching, tempering, or high frequency surface hardening.s
What are the raw materials for making strip steel?
- Cable for cold rolled strip using B2F and BY2F steel as the material used for the steel base material of galvanized or other coating strip manufacturing armoured cables
Why does the strip bend when it is rolled?
- The strip will bend after rolling:1) operation reasons, because the operator double pendulum adjustment is unreasonable, resulting in strip deviation.2) electrical reasons, due to the sudden decrease or disappearance of the tension of the coiler during the rolling process, lead to strip deviation and fracture.3) due to roll, roll grinding after serious pressure, taper, makes the school not to the operator in the rolling process of double pendulum regulation increases taper, will cause serious side light waves caused by shape defects, cause strip deviation and broken belt.4) strip edge control device failure, deviation device, tube or mirror surface pollution or other objects covered, so that the deviation of the device failure, resulting in the first line of deviations
What is the meaning of C hot strip material, B material is how to distinguish between
- 1) cold plate used in cold rolling surface nonscale, good quality. The hot surface oxide thickness of hot rolled steel, have difference.2) hot-rolled steel plate toughness and surface roughness is bad, the price is low, and cold rolled plate of good extensibility, toughness, but the price is more expensive.3) rolling is divided into cold-rolled and hot-rolled steel plates, with recrystallization temperature as the regional division.4) cold rolling: cold rolling is generally used to produce strip, and its rolling speed is higher. Hot rolled steel sheet: the temperature of hot rolling is similar to that of forging.s
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...