300W Low Voltage Transformer
300W Low Voltage Transformer Related Searches
300W Low Voltage Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 300W Low Voltage Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 300W Low Voltage Transformer firm in China.
Questions about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
- 1. Is Jetfire really supposed to be that old? I don't think so. He was actually a bigger and more powerful jet than any of the Decepticons in the cartoon. 2. Jetfire mentioned the Optimus must be the last decendent of the Primes? is Omega Prime one or no? Yes.but not the most recent one as Optimus is the current leader. 3. When the Fallen appeared in the comic where he first showed up, did he have the same power over Megatron. IDK 4. Did anyone else notice that Ratchet just showed up during the forest battle scene? Yeah.he pretty much didn't say anythig or do anything throughout. 5. Did Megatron transform into both the cybertronian tank and plane in the movie? Yes. 6. Anyone else find the Twins insainly rascist? IDK about racist but aggravating as hell. 7. Is Wheelie supposed to be a small toy in the universe? No.he's a small futuristic automobile about the size of today's electric cars. 8. Is the human changing robot really in the series or just the movie? She was a pretender as in the toyline but I can't remember if they were during Optimus' reign as leader or during Rodimus'. 9. Can Constructicons really morph with each other to make a giant? You mean merge.yes.His name is Devastator. I loved that about the movie. 10. Is Starscream the one that eventually switches to the Autobots? No.it was actually jetfire as he mentions but he shouldn't be so old as I mentioned in question 1. 11. Does the Decepticon attaching itself to the sattlelite have a name? Yes.Soundwave.he was a cassette player in the toyline and cartoon and used ravage (who was ejected from him during the movie) among other smaller Decepticons as spies. Of course cassette players are obsolete so they made him into a satellite with his old voice as well-Frank Welker.s
who is better? iron man or transformers?
- Diffenetly transformers 1. Lot bigger then iron man 2. they can call they transformer buddies to jump him 3. the can transform in their vehicle and run over him/gun him down(deceptecon)s
6v - 12v - 24v to a 12v :220v transformer?
- #1 - 107.8, assuming 6.0V into a 12.0V:220V transformer, with 98% efficiency. You can find the efficiency of the transformer, by looking at it's specifications. Most range from 98 to 99%. All this depends on the load as well, as a lightly loaded transformer has less loss that a fully loaded one. #2 - 215.6V. In order to get 1A@220V, you will need to supply 10.2A@12V. #3 - 431.2V. 100% over spec, and bound to fail. I do not understand what you mean by is the 220V, lost of power in the inupt,s
Transformers 2 question.?
- Sam Witwicky discovers something about the origins of the Transformers and their history on Earth. The evil Decepticons need to capture him for information. The climactic battle takes place at the Giza pyramid complex, where a temple is located within. Lorenzo di Bonaventura explained the film will show the Transformers who visited Egypt before the pyramids were built, and all our heroes end up here because of the Decepticons' masterplan. Furthermore, Egyptian hieroglyphs resembling helicopters and other present day vehicles in real life will be explained in the film as being depictions of those ancient Cybertronians who visited Earth. The release is set to be June 26, 2009s
can i plug in a power strip to a transformer?
- Hi, The 1000 transformer the is mentioned is not too clear. However, since transformers are rated in power like watts in small designs and volt/amps as they are larger, I will tend to feel that the transformer you are using is a 1000 watt unit. If it is so, then that 1000 watts is the total power it can transform. A thousand watts is not a large quantity when it comes to televisions and other modern electronic equipment. Depending on the size of the television, that alone can use up the power of the transformer. The transformer would have been protected with a suitable fuse or breaker to prevent overloading by the users. Hence the breaker will trip on overload to protect the transformer. Check the power consumption of the appliances that you want to use.s
incompatible step-up/down transformer and laser printer?
- It's not quite clear how your battery charger and step up/down transformer are associated or if you tried to use the step up/down transformer to power the laser. I'm guessing you tried and it didn't work and now your step up/down transformer doesn't work either. Since you've exceeded the power output of the step up/down transformer by using the laser, one of several things may have happened: 1. there is a safety fuse that has been blown in the step up/down transformer 2. there is a built-in circuit breaker that has been tripped in the step up/down transformer 3. you've damaged the circuitry/wiring in the step up/down transformer permanently 4. if the battery charger was plugged in at the same time (theorizing it is a separate device) it may have been damaged by the low power available by the power draw of the laser that the step up/down transformer was trying to supply You should always verify the power requirements of equipment to that of the supply before using them together and remember to calculate for total power of everything that is plugged into the supply that is being used at the same time. It is recommended that laser printers should not be plugged into power strips or surge protectors unless they are specifically designed for that heavy of a power load as most are not. If you haven't already, try removing them all from power for a few minutes or a couple of hours and then try plugging them in one at a time to a standard wall outlet to see how they respond. I would have to see them all to evaluate specifically what was wrong. Best of luck.s
Who would win in a battle to the finish Voltron or the Transformers?
how does isolation transformer prevent a person from being electrocuted when touched the secondary?
- how does isolation transformer prevent a person from being electrocuted when touched the secondary? There are two common ways to get electrocuted by line powered equipment. Using an isolation transformer eliminates one of those ways. To get electrocuted electric current has to flow across your body, typically your heart. If you connect each of your hands to the output leads of an isolation transformer, you still get electrocuted. But there is another way to get electrocuted using line powered equipment. One side of the electric outlet is tied to earth ground, so if you touch something connected to the hot side of the wiring and have something else (like your other hand) connected to something that is grounded (like plumbing or a grounded appliance) you get electrocuted. The output of an isolation transformer floats the output in relation to earth ground, so if you touch some part of the transformer's output very little current will flow through you even if you are standing in water. You may wonder why I said very little current instead of zero current. The reason is that we live in an imperfect world where the insulation in the transformer may not be perfect and your body has a tiny bit of capacitance. For most purposes this doesn't matter but if you are dealing with medical equipment with electrodes attached near the heart, this sort of thing has to be addressed. A GFI outlet works in a somewhat related way. It compares the electric current in the hot and neutral lines in the socket. If these currents don't match, the assumption is that something is shorting the hot side to ground (maybe through you!) and cuts the power.s
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
How do LCD Displays Work
- LCD display is commonly seen around us. It’s used in Computer display, or in TV. Have you ever thought how it works?You most likely use things including an LCD (liquid crystal di...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
Which brand of Alkaline Battery Lasts the Longest
- You may wonder which brand of alkaline battery lasts the longest in your daily use environment. Today we are going to take a test to find how what. Independent Evaluation Data 2013...
Top 5 Best Known Car Battery Brand
- Our latest tests show that shopping for a car battery by brand name alone can be a big mistake, both in terms of performance and in cost. But our latest Ratings make it easy to fin...