2 piece sectional sofa
2 piece sectional sofa Related Searches
2 piece sectional sofa Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 2 piece sectional sofa supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 2 piece sectional sofa firm in China.
A 50N sofa is inclined on a ramp at 250. Both μk and μs are 0.6?
- .) What is the smallest force parallel to the incline needed to keep the sofa from sliding down? The force that causes the sofa to accelerate as it slides down the incline is the component of its weight that is parallel to the incline. For the sofa, force parallel = 50 * sin 25 This is approximately 21.1 N Ff = 0.6 * 50 * cos 25 = 30 * cos 25 This is approximately 27.2 N Since the friction force is greater than the component of its weight that is parallel to the incline, the sofa will not slide. So no force is needed to prevent the sofa from sliding down the incline. b.) What parallel force is required to keep the sofa moving up the incline at a constant speed? This force is equal to the sum of those two forces. F = 50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25 This is approximately 48.32 N c.) Assume the force, F, up the incline is 94N. What is the acceleration of the object? The net force is equal to 94 N minus the sum of those two forces. Net force = 94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25) This is approximately 45.7 N Mass = 50/9.8 This is approximately 5.1 kg. a = [94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25)] ÷ (50/9.8) This is approximately 8.95 m/s^2. d.) From part c, how far will it move in 10s? Use the following equation. d = vi * t + ½ * a * t^2, vi = 0 d = ½ * [94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25)] ÷ (50/9.8) * 10^2 This is approximately 447.7 meters.s
Making a sofa-bed move easier?
- For the weight of your sofa I suggest buying the forearm forklift from the As seen on TV web sight. I have used these moving many items and makes even the heaviest items seem much lighter. If you are having to turn and lift and contour your sofa to get it to fit into the doorway then I would go ahead and remove the sofa sleeper section just be sure you secure it from opening once removed...zip ties work great for that.s
Where to buy good sofa?
- You okorder.com/s
Outdoor furniture in the chair, rattan is plastic?
- The same effect can be achieved is beautiful and practical, it will be your chair, Shenzhen Kang Ford Motor Co have multiple choices, you can refer to.s
I'd liek a sofa in my room but not a bed.....?
- I think you'd get tired after awhile of a sofa sleeper. You'd have to pull it out, then return it and restore all the cushions and pillows each day. Have you thought of a daybed? This would allow for sitting or lounging in the daytime and you could sleep on it at night. They use a twin mattress, and if you had a good quality one, the bed would be quite comfy. If you want to totally eliminate the bedroom look, you could have a Murphy bed installed. Of course, that might be pretty pricey.s
I am looking to replace 1 sofa seat cover?
- If it's an older sofa, as you said, you'll never find a replacement. Other than a new sofa, re-upholstering or slipcovers are your only option. By the way, the zipper could be replaced.Just because cushions have zippers, they shouldn't be washed, as you found out.s
Where do I find replacement piece for my recliner sofa?
- Look at the sofa for a manufactures or store tag. Then check if they have a web page....if they do, check to see if they are selling the part If you cannot find it...depending on the part. Maybe a seamstress or a professional upholster good luck with it. :)s
how do i stop my cats from clawing the sofa?
- Another option aside from double sided tape (which is a great idea but may not work for every cat) is to attach aluminum foil to areas she likes to scratch. Catnip and/or honysuckle spray can help to make the scratching post more appealing. I also find that cats like a bigger (taller) scratching post than most people expect. I can give mine a 6ft carpeted post and they would climb half way up and hang on while scratching it! Please do not declaw your cat as it can lead to many other (sometimes worse) problems. If you are at your wits end, looking into softclaws might be a good option, they are nail caps that you put on her nails which makes it impossible for her to puncture anything with her nails.s