2 piece sectional sofa
2 piece sectional sofa Related Searches
2 piece sectional sofa Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 2 piece sectional sofa supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 2 piece sectional sofa firm in China.
INterior design based on matching a black leather sofa. thanks!?
- this site has 533 pics based on black leather sofa search results. It's HGTV's rate my space lots of ideas on the sites
Best way to lean a leather sofa?
- You need to use a good quality water based foam leather cleaner. Strong cleaner or Maxi Cleaner if it ivery dirty. With light coloured furniture dye transfer from clothing can be a problem although using a good quality leather protector will help inhibit this. DO NOT use anything containing oils, waxes or silicones. (Most 'conditioners' contain waxes or oils) and furniture polish contains silicones BABY WIPES are the worst thing you can use as they will destroy the finish on your leather. They are very strong alkiline cleaners to neutralise urine (acid) on babys skin so they are not the right thing to use on leather. Saddle soap is too harsh to use on todays furniture. A lot of leather wipes contain chemicals which will also destroy the finish or leave residues on the leather which will damage it. They are not cheap in the long run as you would need a lot to clean a whole leather sofa. A bottle of foam cleaner should do your furniture 1-2 times. Fairy liquid contains more salt these days to get dishes clean and this will break the finish down on your leather. This has been verified by the manufacturers (as with the baby wipes). You should also follow cleaning with a good water based leather protector which will act like a 'scotchgard' and inhibit dirt and stains from being absorbed and make cleaning easier the next time. Dry leather needs rehydrating with water and oils and waxes should not be used as the natural oils do not dry out of leather.s
Where would I find a gray/pewter couch/sofa?
- $200-$500 okorder.com/s
Who makes a sleeper sofa that is comfortable?
- do you have an Ikea near you? we recently purchased a really comfortable one from there for just over $1000, and its one of the fancier ones that they have.s
Ottoman, reclining sofa/chair, coffee table, or any combination?
- Well, Homer, if this is going to be your man room I think you should decide. I guess a lot depends on the amount of room you have, too. We have a lazy boy reclining sofa and love seat that hold 5 adults, which is nice if you are having the guys or family over and a pretty big coffee table. I don't know if you want a big, old chair for yourself or not. Are you going to get leather or cloth. I want to switch to leather just as soon as I get motivated, but it won't provide as much seating, I don't think. Enjoy whatever you choose.s
Teaching my dog to not lay on the sofa.?
- Hi! All you need to do is make the floor seem a really fun and great place to be for your dog! If on the sofa, just take him to the floor and play with loads of treats and toys, if your dog wants your attention - you go to his level, not the other way around!! Eventually after lots of positive reinforcement to being on the floor your dog wont have a reason to want to go to the sofa! When you leave or go to bed, shut the door or corner that particular area off so the temptation is not there! Hope this helps! It will take time but it will pay off! I promise :)s
Mahogany sofa and leather sofa which is good, mainly sitting comfort and perception?
- Comfortable leather, good health, mahogany is good. The base is smooth and good for the body.s
I'm moving house, should i get a sofa bed or a normal bed?
- Sofa beds are for guests! That way you can be sure they don't stay very long! They aren't very comfortable but some sofas are comfortable to sleep on without turning into a bed. I slept on my sofa for 7 years because I hated my boyfriend. Just throw a blanket or sheet over it to sleep on top of. This way you can have other stuff in your room like a mini-living room.s