Order On-line Tracking
1. dia. 50*22mm-20ppi
2. material: zirconia
3. color: yellow
4. tolerance: +/- 2mm
5. working temperature: 1700 C
Ceramic Foam Filters
Zirconia for Steel Foundries
Ceramic Foam Filters are designed for the filtration of molten steel, alloy steel, and especially for high quality steel alloys casting temperature up to 1700 °C , which have high porosity (76%-82%), high thremal shock resistance and large specific surface.
Ceramic foam filters help to enhanced quality of castings and reduce cost.
l Special 3D structure to reduce turbulence of flowing molten metal.
l Reduce defective rate of castings.
l Improved mechanical properties of castings.
l Improved precision of dimensions and shapes of castings.
l Reduced costs of machining operations.
l Simplify pouring systems and increase utilization ratio of mold.
Thermal Shock Resistance
Carbon steel low alloy steel
Note: Special size and 10-20 pore size (PPI) can be custom made.
1) Pore size is based on casting material and casting weight, regularly 10ppi and 20ppi for steel casting filtration.
2) Filter size is decided by the sculpt, fusion and the characteristic of ceramic foam filter.
The filters are packed in carboard box and pallet protecting them from damage.
Box size: 54x36x28cm.
Pallet size: 1.1x1.1x1.9m.
36 boxes per pallet, 10 pallet per 20’’ container, 20 pallets per 40’’container.
Notice of Application
1. In order to reduce the impact of hot molten metal to filters, pouring bowl shall put down as low as possible from filters.
2. It is recommended to use compressed air to blow dust off from filter before usage.
3. Ceramic foam filters should be stored in dry place to avoid moisture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|