Yuchai YC6T (320-550kW) Series Engines for Generators
· 4-valve and advanced injector provide better combustion
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal, giving protection in the toughest conditions and improving lube oil consumption
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Good transient response and steady-state performance
YC6T TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1836 ×1062 ×1600
1836 ×1062 ×1620
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:220 how much earthwork can an excavator dig in an hour?
- This is hard to say. You see the machine quickly without the 1 party, the most recent,
- Q:Explain the worst smell you ever experienced. Was it a person, or a object, or something else.?
- I went on a hike once to what was supposedly a gorgeous waterfall and river. When I reached that waterfall I immediately started to gag. The smell was so horrible (smelled like rotten eggs and dead animals). The river was filthy! I could even stand by it for like 1 min. I had to start hiking back down because the smell was so horrible!
- Q:How many American jobs will be lost to overseas outsourcing before our government decides to regulate it?
- The loss of jobs, the outsourcing of jobs, the continuing attack on pension plans health plans can be laid at he feet of the marriage of your elected congress person big business. As long as congress is on the take from Corporate America AND the American people keep putting these individuals back into office the loss of our standard of living will continue. If we start throwing these lying money suckers out of office, you will be amazed how fast this problem is corrected. Although a percentage of us can feel we are above this fray sooner or later it WILL involve affect them.
- Q:is it a better life in france than the uk for a family?
- I would say France is better but - you must all learn the language and learn the local way of doing htings.
- Q:Why do people think that the Aryan theory is a myth?
- The first is that the gene for lighter skin is SLC24A5 and the earlier version is found in Punjab and the later version in Europe. Next, SLC24A5 evolved around 3500 BC, from wiki Before 3500 BC, whites could not live in Europe because they did not yet have the light pigment , which allowed the skin to make Vitamin D and survive in cold, dark Europe Next, the Y-DNA , R1A is common to North India and Europe and Indian R1A is ancestral to European R1A, from wiki Next, in Burial sites in India, R1A is found from 8000 BC, whereas the earliest R1A in Europe is very recent and dates to 2600 BC. So whites were not living in Europe until 2600 BC, They were living in Andronovo, east of the caspian sea and north of Afghanistan Before 2600 BC, the DNA from burial sites in Europe shows up G2, I2 and E1B Next, in the Vedic religious texts, there is no history of being an invading people Every geographical landmark is within India, specifically the Punjab On the contrary , there are several paragraphs that speak of Punjabis migrating to the north-west to Central Asia and beyond
- Q:Can anyone tell me the difference between a JCB & a Excavator? Any technical knowledge is also welcome.?
- jcb is a company, an excavator is a machine that picks up dirt
- Q:what is the arm reach on a kobelco sk70 excavator?
- the only 1 i could find was the Kobelco sk70sr and it has a 6'9 arm and that seems to be the same for all of them hope that helps sorry i couldnt find sk70 but i dont think the sk70sr can be that much different
- Q:construction equipment?
- professional Construction Equipment specially designed for executing construction tasks, most frequently ones involving earthwork operations.
- Q:Digging down straight in same diameter?
- Do you mean a rectangular, 10 x 10 hole? If so: No... at least not very deep. The excavation wall in most earth materials loses structural stability, and so excavation below some practical depth must be sloped to prevent failure. Even in a very competent rock, you cannot go very deep... I'm also neglecting the practicalities of the usual excavation equipment, like a backhoe or excavator, which are limited by the mechanical-arm length and geometry. I guess if you wanted to dig a 10 x 10 hole by HAND (or jackhammer or something), and you progressively reinforced the excavation walls above you as you went, then yes, I suppose you could go pretty deep. OSHA might have something to say about it, but I'm being theoretical as you asked, or semi-theoretical. Now, if you are DRILLING, so that your circular boring is 10 units (inches, feet, whatever) in diameter, then your hole stays more or less the same diameter, although there is wallow-out at the top, and maybe some small percentage of variability throughout- depending on the competence of the earth-material. Even then, you would case a deep boring to prevent wall-failure when you withdraw the augers. What you case it with depends upon your purpose- steel, PVC, cast in-place concrete, whatever. There are also cool boring machines that can drill lovely, round holes of consistent diameter through rock. There's probably plenty of other tech that I'm not experienced or familiar with with, too.
- Q:Anyone know the costs/taxes/duties involved in importing a excavator into canada?
- Contact CRA on this, it's not a simple process. It'll depend what, where it was built, all sorts of factors. You'll want to deal through a customs broker, they can also estimate the taxes and fees. You'd also be advised to check your local provincial licensing regulations, worker's compensation board etc, they may have specific rules on safety equipment etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range