Yuchai YC6T (320-550kW) Series Engines for Generators
· 4-valve and advanced injector provide better combustion
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal, giving protection in the toughest conditions and improving lube oil consumption
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Good transient response and steady-state performance
YC6T TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1836 ×1062 ×1600
1836 ×1062 ×1620
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:Who discovered the tomb of King Tut-Ankh-Amun?
- Howard Carter.Though several of the foremost excavators over the past century had declared there was nothing left to find in the Valley of the Kings, Howard Carter and his sponsor, Lord Carnarvon, spent a number of years and a lot of money searching for a tomb they weren't sure existed. In November 1922, they found it. Carter had discovered not just an unknown ancient Egyptian tomb, but one that had lain nearly undisturbed for over 3,000 years. What lay within astounded the world.
- Q:What equipment do I need to dig up a ton of earth and rock?
- A backhoe...or a front end loader, a steam shovel, an excavator, and a bobcat would all work.
- Q:Contractors and highway guys!! Gradall vs. Cat 314?
- too many things you can not do with a gradall . if you are good with an excavator you can do just about any job that involves dirt .you can also get into places with an excavator that you can not with a gradall
- Q:I would like to know the name of an 80's movie?
- I think the movie is called The quest
- Q:Komatsu PC series excavators -5, -6, -7, -8. Which year did they begin production?
- This is the case at homeProduction began in November, -5:1995-6:1997 began in January-7:2002 began in September-8:2007 began in SeptemberabroadMay, -5:88November, -6:1992April, -7:2001September, -8:05
- Q:Please help me with these three history-related questions?
- 1. Excavator, collier, prospector, sapper. 2. Probably Egypt, more than 5000 years ago. 3. Cape Horn
- Q:Do you think its worth it to buy a pc at the end of 2013?
- It depends, parts change yearly. So if you want to wait, then by all means wait. I would update your graphics card though, you don't need that much power for a graphics card of that caliber.
- Q:How to be my own General Contractor?
- The perils of home renovation and building are legend. Every job estimate seems to double in the end for both cost and time; endless delays and surprise, money-sucking mistakes prove that. Then there are the surly contractors, the mixed-up lumber order, the mistaken measurements -- in short, anything that can go wrong probably will. So it can be tempting to have the final say in a project. To be the one who hires the right people, inspects the materials personally, checks and double-checks figures and costs, and -- perhaps most importantly -- both makes the rules of the project and enforces them. If that appeals to you, than you might be considering acting as your own general contractor. But should you?
- Q:What is the excavator handling system? Five
- Excavator is divided into the car part, get off part, and work device part, get off is mainly the walking mechanism, the car is mainly controlled. The work device, as the name suggests, is the part that works. The excavator is the big arm, the small arm, the bucket, and some have the ripper. The main or hydraulic system, main pump, felling, pilot system etc..Excavator is divided into the car part, get off part, and work device part, get off is mainly the walking mechanism, the car is mainly controlled. The work device, as the name suggests, is the part that works. The excavator is the big arm, the small arm, the bucket, and some have the ripper. The main or hydraulic system, main pump, felling, pilot system etc..
- Q:Hello everyone, I want to ask some questions about archaeology. Can an excavation site be accessible to the public? thx for your answers?
- It may but that would be foolish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range