Quick Details of Wooden Console Table
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Coffee Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Solid Wood
Wood Type: Birch
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Console Table
Packaging Detail: Standard exporting package
Delivery Detail: 40 days upon receiving deposit
Specifications of Wooden Console Table
We offer a large variety of Classic curved Wooden Console table. Custom made with high quality and finishing
1. Full dried solid hardwood frame, undergone unti-worm and polish treatment.
2. High quality and finishing
B. Warranty: 1 year against manufacture defect, offer lifetime consultation on problems accurred.
C. Payment Term:T/T 50% deposit before the production, 50% balance before the loading.
1. Any color is for your selection.
2. OEM is available.
E. Our Character is your best choice:
1. Over 10 years professional manufacturing experience
2. A powerful factory and workers, occupies over 10.000square meter
3. Reliable quality control, QC will check one by one carefully and patiently
4. Intimate service, offer you 100% good services for presale, in sale and after sale.
5. Attractive design
6. Competitive price
7. Sample order ( 1 set ) is acceptable.
Pictures of Wooden Console Table
- Q:fleas or bed bugs?
- It is probably a flea. Bed bugs don't come out when there is movement going on. They only come out at night when you sleep and they inject a numbing agent into your skin so you won't feel the bite. Also they like to hide in dark secluded areas. Check your dog for fleas. If it is fleas that are biting you then your dog will have the same bugs on his skin. Give your dog a flea bath and vacuum your room and mattress. If fleas are in your carpet you will need to get some flea powder made for carpet to kill them.
- Q:Do you let your dog on your bed?
- No, my dog never really wants to get into our beds. The most he will do is if both me and my partner are on the bed in the morning, he may jump up just to be with us. He likes the whole family together. But I never encourage this behaviour....but more from a size perspective. I have a 140 lbs Newfie, if he gets up on the bed....hmm, where do I sleep? Plus he likes cool. Even I allow him on the couch but he does not last more than 5 mins there. Naturally he picks the coolest spot to sleep (basement). If I allow him into the cold room, he will sleep there too. I know people don't allow dogs on bed based on this dominance theory. I will accept it to a tiny degree, I have my doubt. If you check out further, this whole dominance theory is not very well researched out. Even on this whole alpha roll thing, the latest research demonstrates this rolling on the back behaviour is generated by the followers, the leader of a wolf pack never forcefully roll his pack members. From my own experience, I never find any difference in my dog's behaviour before and after I let him get up to the bed. He still listens to me, he still does very well on off leash, and still tries to steal my winter hat everytime we go out.
- Q:Toddler bed??
- i agree with kincaid and garden. my son is only 9 mos old and i wanted to get him a toddler bed (later) but once i thought about it i realized that by the time he's 2, i should just get him a twin bed. that way i don't have to worry about getting a twin bed later. kids grow so quickly, u may as well get a twin bed now. and not only that, you can get better bedspreads for the twin bed and do a cute theme for the room. the only way i would do a toddler bed would be if someone gave it to me for free.
- Q:Position the bed, which way is the head of the bed better?
- The direction of sleep is quite important. Traditional Chinese medicine tells us that in the course of sleep, the body should erect the pulse and stand upright". This "made" actually refers to allow the body to coincide with the nature nadis nadis, such blood is smooth. We know that China's topography is from west to East, along the mountain and water, the air strike is northwest of the South East. Therefore I suggest that people sleep head to the northwest, feet toward the southeast, this let the human nature and the consistent qimai. The next direction is toward the west, or the head toward the north, and the feet toward the south.We know that the earth in which man lives is a huge magnetic field, and its magnetic lines enter the south pole from the north pole through the earth's surface. When the biological channels of human sleep are perpendicular to the direction of the earth's magnetic field lines, then the magnetic force of the earth's magnetic field becomes a powerful resistance to the biological currents of the human body. But the body has to consume a lot of heat to increase its metabolic capacity in order to reach a new equilibrium state when it returns to normal operation.If the sleeping direction for things to Mie Mo, the body from the outside do not have enough energy to supplement, and the magnetic field of the magnetic and can not be excluded, calories consumed as heat hovered inside the body, causes the body temperature to rise, then the blood running will appear abnormal, morbid, dizziness, irritability usually appears early insomnia, pain and other symptoms, cervical vertebra.
- Q:Should i buy a toddler bed or a twin bed?
- If you intend the newborn to go straight to a crib, I'd buy a second crib as 16 months is pretty early to put a baby in a big bed. You will likely just have issues with her getting out all.the.time during transition that isn't something you want to do at the tail end of pregnancy NOR while you have a frequently waking newborn to deal with. Plus if she happens to be one of the kids that actually likes her crib, she may feel more jealous if she is moved out then it is given to the baby. Some children LOVE the big girl bed some just miss their old nest.
- Q:bed bug bites?!?! please help me out!?
- No, of course not! Don't worry. Have a great night's sleep. :)
- Q:cute cat beds ,carriers?
- I agree with the answer above me. I've had several cats in my life and they've all had these fancy toys before. But in reality if you just pull out some string, a straw, or a cardboard box; they'll have a field day with it! And it even gets you on the floor playing with them which brings you closer to your cats. Me and my boyfriend could spend hours on end just waving a straw around for them to smack at. It's quite fun and like I said, it brings you closer!
- Q:how to make a bed help?
- You have more room than if their was two beds! Also, I had a friend with one. She has her computer desk and computer under it. It was comfy! :D ADDITION: Ohhh, how to make your bed that high up, haha. Just keep a ladder for the bed, or if theres steps on the end. You can even make it while you're up there. Just tug the sides while on the floor, and you should be good. :D
- Q:ever wet the bed....?
- i wasn't pottytrained til i was 3 a half but i can't remember ever wetting the after that, probably have, just can't remember a time. one of my sisters, however, she used to wet the bed every night til she was 4 or 5 had to wear pull ups every night to bed or if we went on long trips. one of my cousins, who's 7 now i know wore pull ups to bed every night almost a year ago cuz he was a bed wetter when he was still 6 but not sure if he still does or not...
- Q:Define bed rest?? ( docsaid..please do bed rest)?
- with bleeding your doctor probably wants you on full bed rest, this means, stay in bed, no cooking, no cleaning no nothing. I was on bed rest my last two pregnancy's for several months. I was not able to cook, clean, pick up the kids nothing absolutely nothing but stay in bed. The first time around it was not so bad cause it was my first child and I lived with my mother in law. But round two was so much worse, my son wanted me to play and take him to the park and all our usual activities, and I was not able to. I ended up having to move back in with my mother in law, because the doctor said if I did not stay in bed he would admit me to the hospital with no TV, no visitors no nothing. It is very uncomfortable and very boring, but here are a few things that help pass the time, if you don't have a t.v in your room, get one!! Also a laptop is a good ideal, so that you can still play on the computer. I enjoy reading books, and my husband bought me a game system and a few video games to help pass the time. When I absolutely could not stand it any longer, I would sneak to wal-mart and look around. They have the little carts you can ride in so you are not on your feet! You should call your doctor just to be sure of what he/she does not want you doing, that way you can follow their orders and not put yourself or the baby at risk. best of luck to you!!
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range