Introduction Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
1. This machine is most suitable to be installed in a small and medium size workshop. This machine can handle the paring, sawdust, sanding dust and other flotsam from 15 to 20 working points all at the same time in a centralized way, this machine can effectively absorb the flow of dusts, and directly blow it into the sealed tank, and then drain the filtered air flow out of dusts. After all, with the help of this machine, you have more working space and much cleaner environment.
2. Compared with the traditional one machine one dust collector combination method, the machine can save quite a some working space and costs in installing the costly centralized turbo collecting system.
3. Compared with the big centralized dust collector, this machine can be used in the room. When the workshop has central heating in the cold area, it can avoid to blow a great lot of the central heating, so it can reduce the cost and save the energy.
Technical Data Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
Engine motor power ：11kw
Rotation speed ： 1120 r/min
Air delivery ： 20723 m³/h
Air pressure ： 1138.8 pa
Inlet size ： Φ 550mm
Collection tank ： 15m³
Filter bag ： Φ15*180cm*110pcs
Overall size ： 430*220*410cm
Net weight ： 1580kg
Factory Details Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
- Q:Woodworking dust removal centrifugal or axial flow of good?
- Axial fan has large air flow, but most of the axial fan pressure will not exceed 600Pa.
- Q:What problems should be paid attention to during the operation of woodworking bag filter?
- After checking the structure, the dust bag can be installed again. This is to check the fit of the filter bag and the dust removing frame, whether or not the filter bag is tightly mounted on the flower plate and the cloth leaks well. To check whether the collision bucket bag, hand trimmer.
- Q:How to determine the diameter of the suction port of the dust removal system?
- Do you mean the diameter of the main pipe or the main diameter of the distributor?.
- Q:What kinds of dust collector can be used for dust removal in woodworking?
- Two suction tower, special to smell, and after two steps, the clean air can be arbitrarily discharged. About to smell there is still a kind of infrared heating technology, I think the technology is not mature, not Luanjiang, you can check, the best on-the-spot investigation. Power consumption depends mainly on your air volume or handling capacity, large air flow, power increases naturally. A key issue here is to the pipeline design and make scientific and reasonable, to minimize the resistance, reduce the pressure head of fan fan, so that it can reduce the useless work and play an important role in energy-saving.
- Q:What are the categories of woodworking dust removal?
- Power consumption mainly depends on your volume or quantity, volume and power of natural increase. There is a key issue here is to the pipeline design and make scientific and reasonable, to minimize the resistance, reduce the pressure head fan, so that it can reduce the fan power and useless play a role in energy conservation.
- Q:How much is the air volume of woodworking dust removal?
- The reasonable air volume of the bag filter refers to the amount of the gas that can be purified by the dedusting equipment in unit time. The unit is cubic meter per hour (m3/h) or cubic meter per hour (Nm3/h). It is one of the most important factors in the design of bag filter.
- Q:How to choose dust collecting fan in woodworking room?
- The real wood dust fan selection is to type according to the types, specifications, dust dust dust and other data, generally large particles can choose the cyclone, small particles of dust or the mixed dust can generally choose the pulse bag type dust collector.
- Q:How to remove the dust produced in the furniture workshop? What dust remover is better?
- Wood dust collector host 2014 new release is based on the original integrated type dust collector on the localization of the main parts, including electromagnetic valve, bag and control devices, the domestic mainstream brand, performance and service life have greatly improved, higher input costs, but the use of reliability and stability have great progress in space. For ordinary users, it is appropriate to use such equipment.
- Q:What are the principles and operation considerations of woodworking dust collector?
- Note: wooden products (such as plywood, particleboard and MDF) usually require larger airflow requirements and a well designed dedusting system.
- Q:How should the central dust collector be better designed?
- The most important technical and economic indexes of the dust removal system of central woodworking dust removal system are two: one is investment cost, the other two is operation cost. The former is disposable, and the latter is regular, and its cumulative number may be several times even dozens of times. The operating cost is the largest proportion of power consumption and wearing parts, so the design is reasonable, which is very important to reduce the operation cost. So I suggest it's better for a professional person to design.
Our company has set up a deparment of mechanical and manufacturing business of environmentally friendly products, specializing in the productin of full-automatic Edge Banding Machine, Conference precision machine, cold press, full automatic feeding machine, wood green products in the same industry with a distinguished reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||European Coutries; Southeast Countries; Russia Federation; Brazil; Peru; Chile; China
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Rongqi; Beijiao; Huangpu; Shenzhen
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 220,000 square foot production plant
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range