||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
Width: 1250mm-2050mm,2050mm in max.
Length: Any length.
standard size :1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm,2050*3050mm
Plastic Printing PVC Foam Board Sign/PVC Sintra Board/PVC Forex
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
is a very strong, lightweight and easily cut material useful for sign making, backing artwork , mounting photographic and art prints, framing,and 3D design and sculpture. It consists of three layers — an inner foam layer of polystyrene sandwiched between an outer facing board of either white clay coated, black matte or color clay coated paper.
The foamcore has a built-in memory, allowing it to return to its original thickness after cutting. Foam board does not hold up well to wet adherents and is therefore not suitable for wet painting. For painting, Gatorboard is recommended.
However for sign painting with acrylics , as a temporary signage it is unmatched in its economy.
Available in all white foam board and all black foam board and
Color foam board
White foam board has smooth, clay-coated, glossy liners.
Black foam board has a solid black core, wrapped in smooth,matte black paper.
- Q:How to hang the net on the cement board, stick the wall tile (is the barbed wire or the plastic net) with the benzene plate glue?
- My way is to use cement workers fixed nail and then painted tiles. See wall quality whether ceramic tile adhesive?! Hope to adopt!
- Q:Long time use of plastic boards will cause harm to the body
- You feel the plastic board if there is a problem as far as possible for it, although the cut vegetables also in a moment, most will not have what effect on the dish, but for a long time there will be a knife grinding plastic chopping board some plastic debris down, mixed with cooked food is not good.
- Q:Pivot and Plane Golf Trainer - mid 1980s Need Instructions - Clear Plastic Sheet with lines - mounts on mirror?
- The easiest way to learn golf like a pro is by following The Simple Golf Swing program. It's primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing.
- Q:The balcony with what material decoration?
- PVC ceiling profile of water, scrub resistance is very strong. Available daily use cleaning agents to clean after washing with water; the gap between susceptible to grease, available cleaning brush dipped in detergent scrub, rinse with water; attention to the lighting circuit not wet. If the PVC ceiling profile is damaged, it is very convenient to update. As long as the end of the strip is removed, the plate will be pulled out of the strip and replaced by the new plate. Replacement should be noted that the new plate and the old plate color should be the same, do not have chromatic aberration.
- Q:Does anyone know where I can buy 1/8 sheet of plastic?
- Hardware stores like Home Depot or Lowe's have sheeted plastic, but I'm not sure if this is what you need. If you want a relatively small sheet of stiff plastic, then I would recommend going to a dollar store and seeing if you could modify something that would work for you. Also, if you are looking for clear plastic there are photo-protection sheets that are stiff and come in 8.5x11 size. Go to a photo shop. A pharmacy with photo developing might have them but you never can tell what they will or will not stock.
- Q:Can I use all these plastics sheets and duct tape I bought after 9/11 to protec me from e. bola?
- ebola ? what about the marberg , lassa , dengue , lyme , babesiosis , west nile like virus , norovirus , typhoid , mumps , measeles, tularemia , hanta , brucelosis , chicken pox , etc , etc ?
- Q:Where can I buy cheap plastic sheets online?
- You can buy a huge amount of plastic sheeting for very little money at any building supply place there is. Sometimes they sell it in precut rolls, sometimes you can buy it by the foot, especially in the heavier grades which will be more suitable for building something out of. That kind of plastic isn't clear, though, it's kind of cloudy to look through. You might want to check out clear vinyl at a fabric store. They sell that for using as tablecloths, and you can buy as little as half a yard. If you want to see the snakes easily, that might be a good choice for the front. It's pretty tough. If you want or need tape that will stick nicely to plastic, look for the red plastic tape used for vapour barrier in a house. It's not cheap and it's not pretty, but it's about the only tape that will really really stick to plastic. Pretty much all the others will eventually let go. Another possibility for something easy to see through is the stuff they sell for putting on windows to insulate them. It goes on with sticky stuff along the edges, the plastic gets stuck to it, then you shrink it tight with a hairdryer. It's extremely clear, tougher than it looks, you can stab it with a finger and it should be fine, but it will puncture with anything sharp. Cat's claws, for instance, did mine in when the cat swiped at a moth. You also have to be sure that you have a good clean smooth surface for the sticky stuff, or it will pull away as the plastic shrinks with the heat.
- Q:Where in Singapore can I find hard plastic sheets of about 1mm?
- Why would you ask us here in the US?
- Q:On google maps zip code 39332 part looks good but part looks like looking thru thick plastic sheet.Why does it?
- Because they have not taken high quality photos of that region ~
- Q:What is the clear plastic sheet material used to adhere stickers to in packaging?
- Gee okorder.com/ ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range