||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
Width: 1250mm-2050mm,2050mm in max.
Length: Any length.
standard size :1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm,2050*3050mm
Plastic Printing PVC Foam Board Sign/PVC Sintra Board/PVC Forex
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
is a very strong, lightweight and easily cut material useful for sign making, backing artwork , mounting photographic and art prints, framing,and 3D design and sculpture. It consists of three layers — an inner foam layer of polystyrene sandwiched between an outer facing board of either white clay coated, black matte or color clay coated paper.
The foamcore has a built-in memory, allowing it to return to its original thickness after cutting. Foam board does not hold up well to wet adherents and is therefore not suitable for wet painting. For painting, Gatorboard is recommended.
However for sign painting with acrylics , as a temporary signage it is unmatched in its economy.
Available in all white foam board and all black foam board and
Color foam board
White foam board has smooth, clay-coated, glossy liners.
Black foam board has a solid black core, wrapped in smooth,matte black paper.
- Q:What store can I go to, to buy corrugated plastic sheets?
- Corrugated Plastic Lowes
- Q:What's the arc plastic board on the wheel?
- The rear wing does not have wheel turning and rubbing problems, but for aerodynamic considerations, the rear wing is slightly arched and protrudes outward. Now some car fender has been with the body as a whole, production at. But there are also independent wings of the car, especially the front wing, because the front wing has more chance of collision, independent assembly and easy replacement. TRIMS WHEEL (CAR) is mainly equipped for the decorative effect and the driver's individual needs. At the same time, due to aerodynamics, the wheel also has the function of reducing resistance
- Q:How to remove the thin sheet over my laptop screen?
- if you do not bite your nails pick at one corner and when it bubbles Pinch it and then peel it off simple
- Q:i need help finding large plastic sheets like the stuff they use on flimsy 3 ring binders?
- Did you go to the yellow pages and look for plastics? Did you Google it for your area?
- Q:How can I remove the glass glue from the plastic?
- Acetone. Method ibid. Less and thoroughly, and best of all, it removes the residual gum quickly, easily, and more efficiently than the essence. All two of these are solvents and are the best in all methods.
- Q:Are bedwetting aides (alarms, plastic sheets, diapers, etc.) covered by health insurance?
- At 4yrs old, my son's pediatrician wrote us a prescription for pullups because he could not stay dry through the night. Insurance pays for 40 pullups/ month under the diagnosis of excessive bed-wetting
- Q:Cheep sheet wood?.......................?
- Go have a look at fake panelling. the stuff with printed wood grain on it. If you turn it over, the back of it is usually ribbon cut mahogany. I did a cabin interior with it and finished the joints with stained pine lath and it looks like.......expensive!
- Q:POM what's the plastic board for?
- For instance：1, POM has a high hardness and steel;2 and POM have good anti creep and stress relaxation ability;3, POM has excellent wear resistance, self lubrication and fatigue;4 and POM have good dimensional stability, low water absorption and little influence on mechanical properties;The dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent of 5 and POM vary little and have good dielectric properties.
- Q:How would one go about melting lines of drinking straws into sheet plastic? I'm wanting to make my own guitar picks.?
- Hot oil would be one way.
- Q:Where can I find a 7' x 4' sheet of clear plastic at a reasonable price in Hamilton, ON?
- www.okorder.com/ ... $30 Go to fabric store to get clear plastic that old ladies put on their dining room tables.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range