||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
Width: 1250mm-2050mm,2050mm in max.
Length: Any length.
standard size :1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm,2050*3050mm
Plastic Printing PVC Foam Board Sign/PVC Sintra Board/PVC Forex
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
is a very strong, lightweight and easily cut material useful for sign making, backing artwork , mounting photographic and art prints, framing,and 3D design and sculpture. It consists of three layers — an inner foam layer of polystyrene sandwiched between an outer facing board of either white clay coated, black matte or color clay coated paper.
The foamcore has a built-in memory, allowing it to return to its original thickness after cutting. Foam board does not hold up well to wet adherents and is therefore not suitable for wet painting. For painting, Gatorboard is recommended.
However for sign painting with acrylics , as a temporary signage it is unmatched in its economy.
Available in all white foam board and all black foam board and
Color foam board
White foam board has smooth, clay-coated, glossy liners.
Black foam board has a solid black core, wrapped in smooth,matte black paper.
- Q:Enclosing a porch in plastic sheeting or tarps - they keep tearing off. How do I keep them up?
- Try using the metal disks that roofers use to help hold shingles in place. This will spread the force around a larger area, instead of concentrating it right around the staple or nail. I don't know what they're called, but I suspect you can go to Home Depot or a similar home-improvement store and find them.
- Q:What is H.D.E.P sheet?
- Do you mean HDPE Sheet? HDPE stands for High Density Polyethylene. HDPE Sheet has very low friction properties which are some of the best within the engineering plastics range and HDPE Sheet helps produce low friction components. HDPE Sheet also has excellent abrasion resistance which helps provide components that are suitable for high abrasion applications. HDPE Sheet will absorb very low amounts of moisture which help creates components that are stable over a long period of time and also help this product attain Food Drug Administration Approval which can help in the food industry. HDPE Sheet is very economical and can provide an engineering plastic with equal or greater performance advantages and save end users a significant amount of money.
- Q:Where can you get sheets of clear plastic board?
- Sounds like you are looking for plexiglass. They have it at the big hardware stores. There is a special tool kind of like a box cutter that you can use to cut it yourself, or they will cut. You could certainly get one 60x60cm.
- Q:can construction grade sheet plastic be used as underlayment for laminated floors?
- It just provides a vapor barrier and padding. when the product first came out every one was using all kinds of stuff and work just fine before they saw their was market for selling foam plastic.
- Q:A thick sheet of plastic, n=1.500, is used as the side of an aquarium tank. Light reflected from a fish in the?
- Actually the plastic sheet does not enter into the problem.. Let n_w = n water = 1.33; n_p = n plastic = 1.500; n_a = n air = 1.00 Now using Snell's Law we have n_w*sin(thetaw) = n_p*sin(thetap) = n_a*sin(thetaa) See how the middle part of the eqn is not needed... So n_w*sin(thetaw) = n_a*sin(thetaa) Therefore thetaa = arcsin(n_w/n_a*sin(thetaw)) arcsin(1.33/1.0*sin(35)) = 49.7o
- Q:can i make a 'loose leaf portfolio' with a 3-ring binder and clear plastic sheet protectors?
- a unfastened leaf binder is a three ring binder that has 3 jewelry that snap open and closed and you fill it with unfastened leaf paper. the undeniable fact that metallic jewelry are exact potential you should purchase a binder with metallic, and not plastic jewelry...it is clever as a results of fact the plastic ones are low-fee and many times destroy.
- Q:How to distinguish the plate and plastic glasses frame? That kind of material is better.
- Plate design, surface more smooth, plastic better. Not easily deformed. Plastic frames are lighter. Relatively rough. Easily deformed. The plates will be slightly more plastic.
- Q:how does the cloth became a positive charge when it is rub by a plastic sheet?
- it just dos why so worried
- Q:Cleaned out my basement today & found rolls of duck tape and plastic sheeting left over from Y2K. WTHell?
- Water collector?
- Q:What's the difference between a molded polystyrene foam board and an extruded polystyrene foam board?
- Different processMolding, as the name suggests, is the use of abrasives molding, the first material is foaming into particles, particles in the mold forming, and then cut into plates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range