duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:How are gold buffalo coin sold, in a tube, like the eagles, or individually wrapped in plastic?
- 2006 American Buffalo Gold Proof One Ounce Coin Gold buffalo $800.00 coin? Individual in a case with letter of authenticity. each coin enclosed in hard round plastic and place in a blue case.. very nice and very beautifully.... The American Buffalo Gold Proof Coins are collector versions of the official United States Mint American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins and are available in limited mintages. The designs are based on the original 1913, Type I Buffalo nickel, as designed by James Earle Fraser. very very sharp proof coin.. This coin is going to be a winner 20 years from now in the market place among collectors.. us mint link and picture catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/sto...
- Q:Oil tubes left in the sun? good/bad/okay?
- A day? No problem. A week? Maybe. A month of summer? You can still salvage the paint but you would need to repack it. The better art shops actually have empty paint tubes.
- Q:Where to find inexpensive tubes or plastic vials to fill with candy for a centerpiece?
- You could also buy a roll of tubing at Home Depot or Lowes. It comes in many different diameters, so you should be able to find just what you're looking for! Look in the plumbing aisle.
- Q:UPVC pipe, HDPE pipe construction, useful 360 degrees full package foundation, what does that mean, gravel cap or concrete?.
- 360 degrees full package meaning is, tube all buried in the foundation, of course, the foundation is most likely sand or gravel foundation. That is to say, the base layer should be backfilled at least to the same height above the pipe roof
- Q:Are buried plastic pipes covered with sand?
- Only when the plastic pipes are laid at the bottom of the stone trench, will the 100mm soil or sand be placed on the top and bottom of the plastic pipes.
- Q:what is dialysis tubing? how can it be used to demonstrate osmosis?
- Dialysis tubing is actually a semi-permeable membrane when used in water. Experiments illustrating osmosis and pressure gradients across a membrane use dialysis tubing. This tubing usually comes in rolls and when wet, will open up into a cylindrical tube that can be tied off at the ends. The tubing can also be fitted over a thistle tube for such experiments. Dialysis tubing is literally a semi-permeable sheet of plastic. [Like a cell membrane, it can allow certain things in, but not everything.] In a dialysis tubing experiment, one fills the inside of the sheet with a concentrated liquid of some sort and then seals off the open ends of the tube. Then, one places the tube and liquid into another type of liquid and after awhile, the liquid from the outside moves inside the tube. What I did for my first dialysis tubing experiment was filling the inside of the tube with a concentrated starch solution and placed the tubing into a beaker of Lugol's solution diluted with distilled water. After a 1/2 hr, some of the Lugol's and distilled water will have entered the dialysis tubing. One can see that osmosis has happened because the Lugol's in the tube would have turned blue when in contact with the starch. Osmosis caused the diluted/unconcentrated solution of Lugol's and dH2O to go through the semi permeable membrane and into the concentrated solution of starch. Like a cell's membrane, if the outside of the cell is more concentrated, the cell would lose water because the the water will leave the cell and go for the concentrated outside environment. If the inside of the cell was more concentrated than the outside, the outside water will go into the cell through the semipermeable membrane.
- Q:How does transferring of liquid in a container to an empty container using a plastic tube works?
- You're talking about a siphon. You suck on the end to get the liquid up the tube and then down the other side, and all you need to do to keep it flowing is make sure the outside end of the tube is lower down than the inside end. The liquid pulls on itself, and there is more weight on the outer tube than the inner, so it's enough to draw the liquid up and down, as long as it ends up lower than it was before.
- Q:My hamster likes to sleep in the tubes that lead to a chamber thing...?
- thats normal! I had two teddy bear hamsters, and they loved sleeping in those plastic tubes! I had those colorful plastic cages that had holes and places for tubes that led to other cages and sleeping nests and hamster wheels and such! Its completely normal(:
- Q:plastic water bottle with ice tube where to buy?
- I've seen them at Wal-Mart in the sporting goods section
- Q:Can the tap water plastic pipe connect with the old water pipe?
- SureYou can buy one with a convertible head.NamelyOne end is PPR or PVC and the other end is stainless steel.You go to the hardware store and ask the boss. Say to water transfer head (specific size look at do). Say "PPR" or "PVC" to your boss. The other end is made of stainless steelBut you have to make sure. Stainless steel part. Is it an inner tooth or an external tooth?. Otherwise, I bought the wrong one.. Either end is an outer tooth or both are internal teeth. It can't be answered. It's like a screw and a screw cap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range