Use for: Most for iPhone, iPad, iPod / Android Smart Phone / BlackBerry / Windows Phone / Symbian Phone / PDA, PMP, PlayStation Portable, Bluetooth, IT Player...
We can make several capacity (4, 400, 5, 200 and 7800mAh) to meet customers' requirement.
*Battery Type: Lithium Polymer battery
*Lifespan: ≥ 500 times
*Color Available: White, grass green, golden, red, black etc
*Products States: LCD Monitor, dual output, one power swtich
1. Real Capacity Power Bank with 5200mAh be charge for iPhone, Samsung, Tablet PC and USB Device.
2. Built-in 5200mAh high quality rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery
3. Digital Monitor Display the accurate percentage of power.
4.5V/1A USB output charge for Mobile Phone,
5. Ultra high conversion efficiency (>85%)
6. Full charging time: 2-3 hours.
7. Plastic+UV Shell, and Colors is according to the customer request.
*1X Power Bank
*1X Warranty Card
*1X Adapter for iPhone
*1X Adapter for Mini 5p
*1X Adapter for Samsung
*1X Adapter for Sony Ericsson
*1X Adapter for LG
*1X Adapter for micro 5p
1. Overcurrent protection
When the current increasing in an exception, power bank immediately Start voltage buffer fuction, ensure the voltage in a steady state at any time., Avoid cause your charging device any damage.
2. Short circuit protection
When there is a short circuit occur in external device, power bank start Protection function, shut down the supply and avoid short circuit damage.
3. Overheat protection
When the power bank work long in high temperature environments(Exceed 60 degrees), Power bank will not be dangerous due to the high temperatures.
4. Overdischarge protection
When power bank discharge reached the critical point, the circuit automatic start Protection function and stop discharge.
5. Overcharge protection
Long time charge for mobile power supply or use power bank charge for the phone. When reach saturation point, system automatically shut down, avoiding the overload problems.
6. Overvoltage protection
Long time charge for mobile power supply or use power bank charge for the phone, When reach saturation point, in order to prevent over-voltage, the system automatically turns off.
1. We accept paypal, western union, T/T payment.
2. Sunsico endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Sunsico products
We use express, such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, TNT, and so on.
We would like to arrange by Air or Ocean Shipping for you as your requirement
|Battery Type||Li-ion battery|
|Products States||LCD monitor, double USB extra, one power switch|
|Color||Black, White, Green, Red, Golden, black+Red|
|Working temperature|| -20 to 45° C|
|Storage temperature|| -40 to 85° C|
- Q:i need to know how to cash and IRS refund check for my son who I have power of attorney over?
- You can deposit into that account you have power over. The governemnt needs to know that the check went into an account with the bearers name on it. In your case you have power of attorney, you have rights to his accounts. You may not need his signature but to deposit it or cash it, it has to be cashed against an account with his name on it. One exceptionyour relationship with your bank. If you know the manager well and explain the situation to her/him, they may do you a favor.
- Q:Is there anyway to tell if there is a bank account open in my name?
- Well if you were a minor when the account was open, there are very different laws regarding those than regular accounts. First of all, a minor is never a full signer on an account, so the money was solely hers, just in your benefit. What the girl in the answer above me said is not correct. The statements will not come in your name when you turn 16. Your information as far as your credit or social security number was never run when the account was open so there is no way of tracing it back to you. The only option you would have left is contacting the person that has the power of attorney. She could then call the bank and ask them to search under your aunts social security number and see if there are any accounts open. I know this is a difficult situation. I'm sorry for the long answer, but I hope this helps!
- Q:Which of the following was not one of the powers granted to the Federal Reserve when it was created in 1913?
- C. The federal budget is prepared by Congress. Whoever is president usually submits a budget for congress to discuss, but they're the ones that actually make the budget.
- Q:My ex is in a vegetive state,no power of attorney?
- You need to consult with an attorney in your area familiar with end of life issues, laws vary from state to state so your situation is far too complex for any answers in this forum.
- Q:How do I wire a 24V solar panel to a 12V battery bank?
- Most any charge controller will work as long as the input voltage is rated to handle the open circuit voltage of your panel, which may be in the 40V range. The solar panel's voltage will drop to match the load during charging; it just won't be as efficient as it could be unless you get a controller with maximum power point tracking (MPPT). MPPT will get the most power from the panel and convert it to the proper charging voltage for your battery bank.
- Q:power of attorney to redeem MFs in india?
- You can execute a power of attorney in favour of anybody you like to manage any of your financial matter like bank transaction, buy or sell property, mutual funds , stocks etc., on your behalf. For this there is no specific format is available. You can execute a general power of attorney in Rs.100/- Stamp Paper mentioning all that you want and get it registered in Sub-Registrar's office nearer to your residence. If you approach any advocate, who will be able to draft the P/A . Hope I have made it clear to you.
- Q:Power of Attorney?
- A power of attorney is a document that gives a person the right to act for another person in a legal manner. Say your grandmother, who is collecting a pension, becomes incapacitated and can no longer look after her own affairs. She forgets to pay the bills, and creditors are calling. The decision iseither put her in a home, let her live with you, or, allow her to live in her own home with in-home care. Well, if you choose option 3, then you'd also have to get a power of attorneythat SHE signs, giving YOU the right to choose her care giver, pay her bills, etc. ButYou would pay the bills using HER money. You would be liable IF you used her money for YOURSELF, and neglected to pay her bills Now, if the family member has no money, and you know thatthen thats different.I'm not sure there. You may want to check with an attorney before signing.
- Q:Is Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc. an Oligopoly?
- Q:I am in US and want to give power of attorney to my mom in India. Whom should i contact?
- You just have to draft a Power of Attorney letter and noterize it. For this you have to contact some local lawyers. If you want to know about them, ask me.
- Q:Photos of my power supply and will this one fit?
- All ATX form factor power supplies are required to be manufactured to the same measurements and specifications to be compatible with all ATX computer cases, so it should fit if you have an ATX case.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range