Tower Cranes self-ascending hammerhead QTZ160(6516)
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New
Application: urban construction Rated Loading Capacity: 10T
Rated Lifting Moment:400KN.M Max. Lifting Load:10T
Max. Lifting Height:200M Span:65M
Model Number: QTZ160(6516)
Certification: ISO9001:2000; CE;Ukraine & Belarus Certificate
Colour: Orange/ Yellow
After-sales Service Provided: Overseas third-party support available
1.Ten years of experience in supplying new self-erecting tower crane with Taiwo Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST Certificates.
3. Stationary/Travelling, external/ internal climbing tower crane
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Potain masts designed with dismountable panels, making teansport easier and cheaper.
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
QTZ125( 6015) Pictures
QTZ125( 6015) FAQ
Q: What can we do for the clients in the market and after-sale service?
A: There is branch office for us in the kingdom and she could provide any commercial assistance for the clients; our exclusive agent would fully represent lifting machinery for business communication and rapid & professional technical support.
Q: What certificate the tower crane get?
A: CNBM certificate for lifting machinery mainly includes: ISO9001 Certification,Manufacture License of special equipment by AQSIQ,the Installation, Alteration, and Repair & Maintenance License of special equipment from AQSIQ, UAE certificate issued by UAE Authority, CE certificate for the motors adopted on our construction equipments, and so on.
Q: How many meters of the steel wire rope?
A: For normal model, the length of the rope is 100 meters. But we could produce the length according to the customer’s request.
- Q:can anyone help me in telling me how to construct an electromagnetic crane or help me find a website which helps with the steps in constructing one. thank you
- www.okorder /.. Add a childs toy crane and you have a Electromagnetic crane Ta Da.......
- Q:Tower crane demolition safety technical disclosure, how to write?
- Baidu search:Tower crane removing and lowering joint safety technical disclosure.
- Q:I've read significance and accordance online. But i can't find a source for defiance, I used epub bud for the other two books but this book isn't on the website. Is there anyway I can read defiance by Shelly Crane online for free?
- There both free ebooks actually..that's why there online barnes and nobles has made them free..
- Q:I'm researching Stephen Crane for an English project and I need to how Stephen Crane's works effected others. Thanks for the help! xP
- I'd mention his book Red Badge of Courage and how it changed the war novel for American and English writers. You can look at books like Catch-22 , MASH, or Hemingway's war novels and find that personal voice that Crane used.
- Q:How does a crane get down from a skyscraper once they're done using it? Like the crane on top of the skyscraper, do they get take it apart?
- realdolby is correct. Small crane from parts that can be transported in service elevator is brought up and assembled. It is used to swing out and lower larger crane's parts. Then the small crane is broken apart and taken down in elevator.
- Q:How to build a tower crane?
- 7, the boom of the horizontal installation, setup of counterweight, main hoist installation, installation sequence of these large, there are provisions in the instructions.8 、 install operating room, main cable and control cable. Installation of crane wire rope, hook, lifting the car has been in the assembly of the boom when installed.9, at this time has completed the basic installation, the later self lifting installation, the main work by the tower crane itself equipment and artificial to complete.10 tower crane from basic height to work height.Each type of tower crane has different self lifting mounting methods. In fact, in addition to carrying heavy loads, the installation of a large number of high-strength bolts is a heavy work.11, the above is the general procedure, the actual installation work in strict accordance with the installation instructions. According to historical experience, tower crane installation accidents often occur in some professional installation team.12, the old type of tower crane installation is relatively simple, but also have independent installation, and now the development of automobile crane is not a must, general use of car crane can complete all the installation.
- Q:Safety rules for tower cranes
- Three. Check after shutdown3.1 after the tower crane has stopped operation, it is necessary to select the suitable position of the barrier and the middle of the track when the turret is turned and the arm to stop along the wind, and then lock all the rail clamps.All 3.2 tower crane rotary mechanism with a normally closed or braking device, in the stop after the operation, the driver must remove the handle, release the brake for crane in the wind blowing in under the direction of rotation.3.3, the hook should be lifted to the minimum distance from the lifting wall, not more than 5m position, hanging on the hook is strictly prohibited. Not to take reliable measures, not by any means, limiting the boom rotate with the wind.
- Q:Emergency treatment of interrupted electricity during lifting of tower crane
- When the power supply fails, you should first remove the things that are stuck in the gear!
- Q:a. its season of migrationb.the route it followsc.how is it guidedd.distance it travels in a yeare.reason behind migrationplz help me..ill be highly grateful!!!!
- This species breeds in arctic Russia in Yakutia and western Siberia. It is a long distance migrant. The eastern population winters on the Yangtze River in China, the central population at Keoladeo National Park, India and the western population in Fereidoonkenar and Esfahan in Iran. It breeds and winters in wetlands, where it feeds on the shoots, roots and tubers of aquatic plants. This is a large white crane. Large males can exceed 140 cm (55 inches) in length and weigh over 10 kg (22 lbs). Adults are all white, except for a dark red mask extending from the bill to behind the eye. It has a yellow iris and reddish legs. The male is slightly larger than the female. Juveniles have a feathered mask and buff or cinnamon plumage. The voice is flute-like and musical. The status of this crane is critical, as it is expected to undergo a rapid population decline in the near future. The wintering site in China holding 95% of the population is threatened by hydrological changes caused by the Three Gorges Dam. Historic records from India suggest that a number of them wintered there in the past. This number has steadily declined and the birds are no longer found there. Mr. Rutledge of Entally told me that for twenty years he tried unsuccessfully to get live specimens of this crane, but did not succeed till a few years ago, when he and one of the native dealers got so many that the market was quite glutted, and many were sent to Europe. Since then the bird got scarce again, so this was evidently only a temporary invasion. —Frank Finn, Frank Finn in How to know the Indian waders. 1906 The Siberian Crane is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) applies and is subject of a Memorandum of Understanding concluded under the Bonn Convention. =]
- Q:heres a picture of one
- There are a few types. Some more modern cranes jack themselves up and then back down after wards. There is a large mis-conception about tower cranes. Many people think they can handle larger loads than portable jib cranes. This is not the case. The advantage of a tower crane is its cost and ability to see. The ones that are not capable of jacking themselves up are erected and taken down by large jib cranes with many times the lifting capacity and cost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like