Topkit Tower CraneQ6010/Tower Crane Spare Parts/Tower Crane for Sale
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
TC7021 12T construction used tower crane for sale
Descriptions of our tower crane:
1, TC7021 have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition. With their working radius from 2.5 to 70m, TC7021 tower cranes are famous for their large operating ranges, varied working methods and wide uses.
2,This series of tower cranes has a horizontal jib frame, a jib-trolley radius-changing mechanism and a hydraulic self-raising mechanism.
3, It is original in design, reliable in operation and satisfactory in shape.
4,Equipped with all necessary safety devices, these cranes show a good speed-control capacity,, satisfactory operating stability and high work efficiency.
5,They are widely applied for the construction of high-rise hotels, resident buildings, high-rise industrial buildings, large-span factory buildings and tower like buildings like tall chimneys. Best after sales service will be offered which will get rid of all your worries in the purchase of our products
Advantage of our tower crane:
1, boom relief Angle is big, greatly widened the equipment capacity and scope of work.
2, suitable for the group of tower cross homework.
3, boom stability is good, combination amplitude range.
4, suitable for height have special requirements occasions construction.
5, lifting capacity big, effectively solve the high steel structure construction team crane big lifting capacity requirements.
Independent height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted(m)
Min working range(m)
Max lifting capacity(t)
Tip load @ 48m(t)
Mast section size(L×W×H)m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
190KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 30 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
50mm2(3+2, 5 cores)
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
1, CNBM is the biggest state-owned company which has had been awarded Qualified construction machinery manufactures and most of the big project are using our products.
2, CNBM possess key technical research department and could design & produce special machinery for international clients.
3, We have had passed ISO9001:2008,CE and etc.
4. The successful long-time construction machinery operation in the world testifies that the CMAX products' performance is stable.
5. More than 10 overseas branch office provide immediate commercial convenience and after service.
6. We also has building hoist, suspended platform, formwork, etc. We also signed the strategic partnership with Tadano (China), XCMG, Zoomlion, Sany and other prestigious crane manufacturer, getting the competitive cost price from them, and using our overseas marketing channel to promote their brands. We can provider a series of equipment for your building company customer and supply a basket scheme for the final users.
7. We have built a cover 50,000 square meter logistic park in, Dubai UAE, will be a great guarantee of our business in middle east and nearby area.
1. why chose us?
China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation (CNBM), established in 1984,now is one of the largest state-owned group corporation in China, dealing with building materials & industrial equipment. Up to year 2010, CNBM Group's total asset is 20 billion USD and total staff is more than 100,000.CNBM International Corporation, specializes in designing & manufacturing of various
kinds of construction machinery, including tower crane, building hoist, etc. All the equipment produced by CNBM are compliant with the National level quality standard, and wins great reputation for their endurable performance in worldwide markets.
2.How about the shipment?
You can put 2 sets of of wheel loaders in one 40HQ container. The spare parts are packed with boxes.
The delivery time is 20 days.
3. What about your service?
We have our factory, we can meet customers needs as soon as possible.
We have first rate professional technology and provide good after-sales service.
4.After Sales Service
We offer the Preventative Maintenance and After Sales Service. For we strongly feels about the importance of supporting our customers and the product solutions we provide. Consequently we offer comprehensive maintenance options to prevent equipment issues before they become problems. Also we offer one year guarantee period.
- Q:how much does a whooping crane eat per day?
- The metabolic cost of flight depends on the type of flight (gliding, soaring, flapping, or hovering), wing shape, and speed. Of course, flapping flight and hovering are the most costly types of flight. Laboratory studies of birds trained to fly in wind tunnels (like the one below)
- Q:i know something is supposed to happen when you make a thousand origami cranes but i dint remember what happens. can someone please help me
- It's a story about a japanese girl who was diagnosed with leukemia. The story goes, if are diagnosed with leukemia and are able to fold a 1000 paper cranes before you die, you will live. This theory actually works the way horoscopes do. It's not that the making of paper cranes makes you healthy, it has to do with the amount of time it takes. If you survive that long, then you have passed the critical death points and will live anyway, whether you make a thousand of them or not. Plus, it gives you something to do a a healthy, short-term reason to live, which always helps the healing process anyway.
- Q:They seem to be the tallest thing around, so what put them up?
- Large cranes are built in sections imagine like an erector set. When there is a large building to be built the crane arrives in smaller easier to manage pieces and assembled on site.
- Q:I've always been puzzled how cranes operate.Because as buildings get taller so do cranes but i don't know how they increase the height of the cranes.Can you help answer this please?
- search for others, animation and video of process more edit Some cranes actually climb the structure of the building and are taken apart when the building reaches its full height.
- Q:I think I'm going to try white crane kung fu. This is the club I'm going to which does three lessons in kung fu per week and 2 in sparring.The annual cost is ?40. It says it will take a minimum of 10 years to get a black sash.What are your views on this style? Is it effective and worth my time and does this club look good? Thanks
- white crane is one of the best kung fu style. their r two types of white crane tibetien and fukien both are godd but the fukien is more fighting oriented
- Q:My understanding is that under Crane doctrine the tax basis of the property to begin with is Equity Invested + Financing (recourse or nonrecourse doesn't matter). i.e. 20K down + 80K purchase money mortgage = 100K. What if the property is appraised for only 80K right before purchase but purchaser paid 100K? Is the tax basis 80K or 100K.In other words, is the tax basis the actual assessed value of the property or is the tax basis the total investment?Thanks,Ben
- Your understanding of Crane is correct. For purposes of calculating the gain on sale, the basis would be $100k. What Crane really said was that the net proceeds would have to include any assumed debt, in addition to any cash received -- basically that you had to include the debt on both ends of the transaction if my reading is correct. (That jives with the example in Commissioner v Tufts et al, 81-1356 so I think we're correct on that.) Where basis gets interesting is when you are calculating depreciation. At least when you convert a residential property to business use -- i.e. a rental -- you use the LESSER of the cost basis (Crane) or the FMV on the date that the property is placed in business(rental) service. In your example, the depreciable basis would be $80k since that was the lower. For calculating the gain on sale, the cost basis would still be $100k (adjusted down for any depreciation allowed or allowable while in business use of course).
- Q:I just watched hunger games, and in the end Secana Crane was locked in a room with nightlocks, but why did they do that to him? what did he do to get killed?
- The Capitol is a government that rules through absolute control. They're keeping the different areas under control through force, and everybody is too afraid of being killed to stand up to them. The Hunger Games are there to make people afraid of revolting and to give them some hope of one day becoming famous. Crane got killed because he allowed Katniss and Peeta to beat the game. The point of the Hunger Games is that there can only be one victor, but Katniss let them both live. By doing that, she showed that the Capitol couldn't control everyone absolutely, and they could beat the Capitol if they tried. Crane got killed because he let that happen. It also drives home to the reader how brutal Snow can be, and how willing to throw away a life he is.
- Q:Has anyone ever folded 1000 paper cranes? If so did your wish come true? If it did come true what did you wish for? :) Thanks so much!
- I know of someone who did. They did it as a fundraiser for a village school. They folded the cranes while working on the project, though, so I guess the lesson there is that you can make your own luck. The cranes look beautiful, though!
- Q:heres a picture of one
- they are put up section by section with another crane
- Q:why do siberian crane migrate in india?
- The Siberian Cranes nest in western Siberia . During Winter season in Siberia , they migrate to India which is their wintering ground.The migration route stretches for 4000 miles. Their resting place at the time of migration is the Lake Ab-i-Estada in Afghanistan. The Kaladeo Ghana National Park or the Bharatpur National Park has been declared a world heritage site because the Siberian Crane traverses nearly half of the globe to reach it. The Siberian Crane is presently an endangered species. Larger numbers of birds have been hunted down over the years especially when they undertake the perilous journeys across the Himalayas to reach the wet land. They are shot down in Pakistan to be gifted to friends and relatives. This has led to a severe decline in the number of Siberian Cranes in the world. The immediate need of the hour is to provide safety to the Siberian cranes along their migration route. This popular visitor has not been seen in the last two years in India. The last pair of Siberian Cranes which had made the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary their seasonal home in the year 2002 was not seen in the year 2003. Their absence is indeed painful and one of the aims of the Crane foundation is to bring back the Siberian Crane to India.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like