Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Quality Standard of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Floor paint and water paint difference
- Clear water paint: according to the coating effect to classify, there are water paint, mixed paint and so on. Clear water paint for the perspective of the decorative panel texture, pores. Paint the color required to do with the background, finishing varnish to achieve the desired effect called water paint. After the brushing of water can show the original color and pattern of the substrate. Clear water paint to choose the color and texture of the panel, in the construction process to pay attention to when the material into the protection that is to brush primer, in order to better protect the furniture and color.
- Q:What is the paint on the wall?
- Your favorite color.
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- Toner is a dry paint, also known as pastry, the biggest feature is that no need to add thinner to reconcile the coating directly on the screen, the hue of the mutual mixing is also carried out directly on the screen, with paint painting both oil painting Heavy and colorful watercolor Smart feeling, and the painting is convenient, unique painting effect, by the Western painter's respected.
- Q:Anything like MS paint on Vista?
- Yeah, open the start button and type paint in the search field.
- Q:Heroes what is the paint coating with barium sulfate it and ink with barium sulfate and plastic barium sulfate difference?
- There is no significant difference between the classification of barium sulfate is mainly their own physical properties to determine some of the parameters.
- Q:What kind of paint cost-effective, good recommendation?
- Choose paint does not have to choose a big brand, but also because people are optimistic about the big brands, so fake and shoddy particularly serious! So good to use to know, but not parrot, only used to know, you can understand from the friends around State, state.
- Q:What does sugar polymer mean?
- Sugar polymer is a monosaccharide or polysaccharide polymerization together in a form.As biological ribose, fructose and so on, the former is the human genetic information carrier, which is to provide energy for the biological transit carrier
- Q:Want to know if the ink of L351 and L353 is pigment ink or dye ink
- Yellow (Y), if the ink out of the mouth of the ink is not bright light lemon yellow, is the water-based pigment ink;
- Q:Paint pigment dyes What is the difference
- Dye: A colorant that is dissolved in organic or inorganic solvents, has a bright color, is well permeable to media (such as paper / cloth, etc.), but has a good light fastness / water resistance. / Diffusion / halo performance, can be flexible to play, to create a variety of special effects.
- Q:What is the difference between ink and paint?
- Paint is a material that can be used in a variety of different construction process coated on the surface of the object to form a strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous solid film. The film thus formed is called a coating film, also known as a paint film or a coating. Belonging to organic chemical polymer materials, the formation of the coating belongs to the type of polymer compounds.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range