Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Quality Standard of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the composition of the paint
- Paint composition Paint to blending the largest amount of dosage, easy to prepare, the following mainly describes its composition. 1 .. Base resin Resin base resin must be able to meet the performance of paint, such as film, adhesion, durability and so on. In addition, the base resin should also paint the filler has a certain affinity and wetting. Paint commonly used base resin for the epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin and polyurethane resin. Which acrylic and polyurethane two types of resin comprehensive performance, low overall cost, the most used. They have good adhesion and high hardness on different substrates, and their heat resistance, weatherability, chemical resistance and water resistance are excellent. Although the resin itself is non-conductive, but with the filler after blending, in line with the paint to have a certain conductive paint performance. 2. Filler 3. Solvent In the paint film process, the solvent coating performance also have a greater impact, should not choose to reduce the stability of the solvent filler. 4. Coupling agent Coupling agent is an amphoteric compound, part of its molecular end groups and inorganic substances have a good affinity, and the other part of the organic matter with a greater affinity.
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- First of all to use hot water to dissolve the glue in the stain to remove, and then decolorization of detergent or fresh ammonia, and finally drift with water. White clothes can be decolored with hydrogen peroxide.
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:paints or mustangs? which is better?
- neither. Paints are frequently bred only for color, so they typically have bad dispositions, and are either mean or skitso. Mustangs are good and hardy for trails, but they don't have the elegance of a line-bred breed. If you're wanting just a good trail horse, mustangs are great, but they just don't (as a breed, there are always exceptions) have the speed of a QH, the jumping abilities of a TB or warmblood, the fluid show style of an Andalusian, or the energy of an Arabian.
- Q:Lithium ion and polymer battery What is the difference ah?
- Disadvantages are security, because the metal shell seal is good, the use of the battery may be explosive explosion risk.
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:What are the characteristics of the polymer melt flow?
- Newtonian fluid, and shear is proportional to, generally only very low degree of polymerization of the polymer is such a fluid.
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Thermogravimetric analysis
- Q:What is the difference between a ternary polymer battery and a polymer lithium battery?
- In fact, lithium is divided into soft and hard packaging. Soft shell is the shell is soft, take a nail a trace there. Hard packs are those aluminum shell, the shell is very hard. They all have their own advantages. See product selection. Lithium polymer battery, ternary battery, manganese acid and lithium iron phosphate battery is said that the internal components of the battery only. Add chemical substances as required to change some of the characteristics of the battery. Such as voltage, temperature resistance. The cylinder is round like nickel-hydrogen, but the voltage is 3.7V.
- Q:Does samsung have to do a polymer battery?
- Because only the battery capacity will be a factor affecting consumers to buy in the current mobile phone market dominated by Samsung pointed out that Samsung is no need to raise costs, so it is not surprising that the phone exploded. While other mobile phone manufacturers will also be multi-pronged to enhance the competitiveness of products, including from the battery material.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range