General information of Tinplate for General Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for General Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- Feel the basin soil, if the surface is still felt humidity, can pinch the water, then it is necessary to take out the whole plant, breathable, basin soil slightly dry and then put back, half Yin conservation.
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- A careful observation of empty tank tank bottom edge and welding seam has no air bubbles, where the same parts of continuous bubbles, should be judged as leakage, leakage of the recording time and vacuum degree, and make a mark in the leak site.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- The basic production process of tinplate: pickling cold rolling cut I skim -- > I I I I I of Kaiping tin flat temperingTropical pickling: hot rolled coils must be pickled before cold rolling to produce cold rolling
- Q:How to open cans
- Put the tins of canned fruits soaked in hot water for 3-5 minutes, so that the tank gas temperature rises, the pressure is increased, which is the principle of expansion and contraction. Turn the canned fruit bottle upside down for a while. When the liquid in it breaks down the vacuum inside and outside, tap it in the bottom with your palm and pull it gently. It's easy to pull apart.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- The leveling process is only to change the yield platform or to improve the plate shape. Under normal pressure is very small, can not be considered cold rolled in the true sense.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package. 2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Cathodic protectionProtective screen corrosion protection. The principle of protecting the screen is to make the metal of the anode corrode and protect the cathode metal material from corrosion. A metal or alloy (shielding material) connected to the surface of a metal tank and pipeline to be protected shall be protected from corrosion due to the low potential in the primary cell and corrosion of the screen material used as an anode. This method is applicable to the preservation of oil storage tanks, oil tankers and underground oil pipelines. Screen materials are commonly used, including series, aluminum, town and alloy.Cathodic protection of impressed current. Impressed current cathodic protection method is to protect the metal pipelines and oil storage tanks and electrical excavation of the negative link, as a cathode and protected; the power supply of the positive steel scrap corrosion. The method is applicable to underground oil storage tanks, underground pipelines and terminals, pipelines and tankers directly connected with the sea. Generally used anode materials are scrap iron and steel, graphite, high silicon iron, magnetic iron oxide, etc., these materials are consumed, can be replaced at any time.
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is the famous "hardware" - one of gold, silver, copper, iron and tin. As early as in ancient times, people discovered and used tin. A number of ancient tombs in China, they often find some tin pot, like tin tin candlestick. According to research, China's Zhou Dynasty, the use of tin has been very common. In the ancient tombs of Egypt, tin articles were also found.
- Q:What's the advantage of metal containers in packing tea?
- Tin cans are internationally recognized food standards for iron packaging. Tinplate contains tin containing selenium, these are good for the human body. Print recognition is good. Good printing effect in tinplate, generally in high-grade tea can now use tin cans. It can damp and damp. Environmentally friendly, rugged and easy to carry.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range