General information of Tinplate for Food Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Food Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate when the manufacture cans from Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Now private factories can be produced, the thinnest can be produced to 0.14MM, the most thick can be 0.6MM. Tin can be plated with different thickness. The hardness of DR8, DR9, T1 these private tinplate factory can reach
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- 1. good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- Mainly divided into the tank, the tank cover and the tank bottom three parts. The tank body is made of a piece of iron material through the curl bending machine, by using copper welder and welding. Now the mainstream of aerosol cans, food cans and beverage cans are produced by this method.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. Tinplate was most premature in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal since ancient times, advanced in technology, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Popularly speaking, it was tin plated on the surface of the iron sheet, just because it was imported by Macao at that time, so it always called "tinplate iron"
- Q:How to quickly open the bottle?
- A tin can be opened, the handle is separated, and the canned fruit can be clamped by the head, and the rotating knob and the tin can be opened. Remember, when you turn the knob, you can only rotate clockwise and turn counterclockwise clockwise.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin plate is tin plated steel, that is iron.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- The tin surface of the iron sheet is injured and exposed during the machining process to promote corrosion.Prevention: 1, not coated iron sheet, coated with oil after plating thickening. Effectively prevent water invasion and reduce damage to the process.2 can be painted on the iron sheet of appropriate paint, blocking the impact of corrosive substances.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range