1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- I am going to assume the border is a 2x6 turned vertically. Normally a border tile is used and the grout lines rarely line up because of size. However, if you instructed the setter how you wanted it to look. That is what should be done. I belive you are paying him not the other way around. They do have tiles with the bullnose on the short side(left or right). Find a new tiler. Ask for money back. Stand your ground. I build new homes for a living. This kind of crap drives me nutz! Good luck.
- Q:Home Repair........Ceramic Tile?
- Go to local hardware store and ask for grout repair.
- Q:Qingdao where there are Bode tiles monopoly
- Qingdao high-tech park building materials city has, in Qingdao Laoshan District
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- The best way to lay it would... measure from floor to ceiling lets say that its 8 ft. if the tile you are using is 12in then you know that you wild need 8 tiles from floor to ceiling. but you have to add 1/4in gap in the tile or what ever size gap you pick. so with 8 tiles 12ins plus 8 gaps (not counting the top and bottom gaps) you will have an extra 2ins that you have to figure for. It would look really bad if you had to cut the top tile to fit cutting the bottom tile will look much nicer. So the best way to do it is use a spinning laser level to find 2 ins off the floor and mark with black lines. Use nails to hold up your til to that line. Start laying the tile up form that line. Uses spacers to get the gap you would like. side note is that tiles are not all 12 by 12ins some can be as much as 1/4 bigger or smaller than that so if you get a tile like that use a nail instead of a spacer to fit the gap so all the tile are even. your eyes won't see a thiner gap but they will see tiles that aren't even. once you get to the top adjust the spaces to make all the tile nice and even at the top. once your done and the thin set is dry remove the nails holding the bottom tile in place and cut the bottom tile to the size you need. you can't really use the floor as a guild goin up cuz most bathroom floors are slopped and some sides are Higher that others and that will mess you up in you start from the floor up. hope this helps
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- 7, anti-corrosion, acid. One of the most important applications of Beatte tiles is the use of thin-layer construction methods to paste tiles. The process is: the pre-packaged dry powder adhesive in the field and water mixed with a rectangular tooth with a doctor blade will be mixed with the adhesive applied to the wall and the ground, before it is dry before the tile on the bar: The basic requirements for adhesives are: good construction, long opening time (time from smearing to dry), good slip resistance, sufficient deformation under various possible climatic conditions.
- Q:Clean grout from tiles?
- You can use Muratec acid, but use it carefully. Wear rubber gloves, and use it slowly, try and take it off in small layers. Don't pour it on and let it set too long. Porcelain has a continuous color all the way through, so there might be a little dulling in the sheen from the glaze being removed, but just re-seal the tile. If your contracted through a tile outlet, and they recommended the contractor, he is responsible for the install and final product. Take photos before you try to clean it, and take them to the store and have them repair it. There is no sense in you trying to fix what should have been done right the first time. I have had to go behind other installers that did a slop job -grout lines crooked, tiles cut wrong, wavy floors to repair them-sometimes having to completely rip up the whole floor and start over at the company expense. Be sure when having any contracted work done that you are satisfied with the final work, once you sign off on it and pay them, you are releasing them from obligation from that point on.
- Q:Why does the tile soak?
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- I would suggest going with the beveled white subway tiles. As the others have noted, these tiles will open up the room more so than the darker beige tile. An array of accent colors could be used and changed as you update your style yet keeping the same appliances. A high border will also open up the room and give the illusion of more space. If you have any questions about your specific vanity, feel free to contact our vanity experts at Hayneedle at 1-888-880-4884 and we would be happy to give you more design tips and suggestions! Happy decorating! Jordan at Hayneedle
- Q:What kind of tiles are there in the living room?
- 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
5, the same color to see the surface of the brick surface gloss, the general floor tiles are placed on the ramp on the ramp, there will be above the spotlights or fluorescent lamps, you want to see these bulbs in the brick surface of the shadow (like a mirror The more clear the shadow of the brick to prove the higher the gloss, the greater the hardness of the brick body, the higher the durability, contrary to the more blurred the bubble shadow to prove the lower the hardness of the brick. Note: here I am referring to the polished tiles Oh, and then compare the time must be the same color, you can not use yellow tiles and white brick to compare, that is wrong.
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- You have to install the board directly to wall studs using threaded fasteners, (screws)... Distance from wall to double wall flue pipe can be as little as 1 according to CABO 1 2 Family dwelling codes. i.e. 1 from studs... As far as grout goes, nothing special is made that I know of for such situations. Where we have tile above fireplace, the tile contractor uses the same adhesive and grout as goes in the bathroom floor... I would reccomend if possible that the distance between single wall flue pipe and the wall be at least 6 and the best might be one foot... Don't forget there is slight radient heat in single wall if the stove gets hot enough to glow, otherwise it is conduction heat which can only be transfered by contact with objects...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range