Specifications of Textile Machinery-Carding
small textile prototype machinery-Carding
1. easy to operate
2 .superior quality
3 .high efficiency
Technical parameters of Textile Machinery-Carding
|Feeding cotton type fiber|
|Output cotton sliver after carding|
|Specifications:(As per one set)|
|Fibre length range
||22 to 42mm|
|Production in hour
||About 0.25-1 kg|
||220/3*380V AC 50/60Hz|
Packaging & Delivery of Textile Machinery-Carding
Packaging Detail: Wooden or bulk
Delivery Detail: within 40days after receive prepayment or L/C
- Q:What is the structure and working principle of Jenny's spinning machine?
- The yarn is hooked by the spindle bar was held, the small car on the platen also holds the yarn, spinning rotation wheel to drive the shaft, shaft through the rope rotation spindle, which is the yarn Twist the process. Push the car forward is a stretch process.
- Q:Why the first industrial revolution in the cotton textile industry innovation will cause the British national yarn shortage?
- After the invention of the shuttle and widely used, cotton yarn in short supply. According to the workshop when the textile industry is very developed Manchester statistics, five or six spinning spun yarn, only for a weaving day. Cotton yarn shortage, yarn shortage and other issues restrict the rapid development of the textile industry. The revolution of the textile machinery forced the revolution in the loom to push the textile machinery revolution
- Q:Is there a textile industry in the Qin Dynasty?
- Chinese machine textile originated in five thousand years ago Neolithic spinning wheel and waist machine. Western Zhou Dynasty with the traditional performance of the simple mechanical reeling car, spinning, looms have emerged, the Han Dynasty widely used jacquard machine, oblique loom, after the Tang Chinese textile machinery is maturing, greatly promoted the development of the textile industry.
- Q:What is the history of the development of textile machinery?
- China's Warring States period looms have been using the principle of leverage to pedal connecting the heald frame to complete the opening action. In 1733 the British J. Kai (also translated John Kay) invented the shuttle, hit the shuttle, so that high-speed flight, loom productivity can be doubled.
- Q:How to promote the textile machinery industry transformation and upgrading?
- To the production of new materials, textile machinery industry transformation, from the market in terms of new areas
- Q:What is the chenille mechanical principle?
- The machine's domestic model is in the digestion and absorption of foreign exhibitors on the basis of the prototype, after the transplant, redesigned and manufactured
- Q:What are the main producing areas of Chinese textile machinery?
- While the southern Jiangsu and Zhejiang, mainly textile mills more, but there are many textile machinery manufacturers
- Q:What is a large hydraulic spinning wheel?
- Song and Yuan Dynasties, with the socio-economic development, in a variety of transmission machine on the basis of spinning, and gradually produced a dozens of spindle spindle
- Q:What is the current status of the textile industry?
- The global textile industry market uncertainty is increasing, which with the global credit crisis and the United States, the EU economic growth slowdown in the trend will bring impact on the clothing retail industry. The dollar outreach, crude oil prices ups and downs and China's textile exports to Europe will lift the limit, are declared a major change. By the US economic slowdown, corporate sales will decline. And because the United States, Europe may implement new trade barriers, so the global textile industry procurement may be a significant change in the trend. In addition, there are less than 3 months, for the textile and apparel products quota system will end. This international textile and apparel trade system changes are the latest challenges faced by textile and garment enterprises, not only with hope and opportunity, but also with a great risk.
- Q:What are the high efficiency of the spinning machine and the Jenny spinning machine of the invention?
- The earliest use of hydraulic spinning machine is horsepower driven, and later cited hydraulic. The use of hydraulically operated machines is of great importance in the history of the textile industry, where textile workers can operate the machine at hand, but once the power is used, the worker can not leave the power source, As the beginning of the factory system. The first batch of factories in history was established to make textiles. In 1779, S. Crompton, in conjunction with the advantages of the Jenny spinning machine and the hydro spinning machine, developed a spinning mule that spun out fine and strong spun yarns,
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||18000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range