TC6014 tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
TC6014 tower crane tower crane is novel hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the maximum working amplitude of 56m, the independent lifting height of 40m, the adhesion lifting height of 150m, the rated lifting moment of 710kN•m and the maximum lifting moment of 853.2kN•m. All the performance parameters and technical indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:They;re ENORMOUS!!! Do they take them apart or something?
- They are broken down into smaller unit pieces and are transported by truck or rail.
- Q:in the Open Boat by Stephen Crane, in part IV why are the characters not identified?
- The characters are defined by their roles on the boat. Their previous experiences or personalities don't matter here. It is just the narrow repetitive experience of rowing and how they each contribute to it. Each character is Everyman, being thrown around by the merciless, indifferent hand of Fate. I think that Crane was squarely in the company of Naturalists (they think there's no such thing as individual agency, like Darwinism in fiction). The interesting thing to think about here is that one character has a name - Billie, the oiler. Why is this? He's the strongest, he's the most experienced and he's the one that dies. He's an individual to the reader but Fate doesn't care. I'm sure you can flesh the ideas out now.
- Q:hi, i was just looking for a guide to change a full stock to a crane stock on an m4, (its wired to the back)i dont actually have the gun yet im buying it from a freind, so i havnt had a chance to look at it but the the gg gr16-r4i was wondering if its just a m4 with a stock that is wired to the back, how there is the two long screws that run from the back of the buffer tube to the body, then you just switch it out for a crane stock...anyway anything would be great, thanks
- you need a crane stock and a buffer tube for it. the full stock does not use a buffer tube. you simply guide the wires through the buffer tube (once you attach it to the back) and into the stock. then just pu the stock on and put the batteries in and viola! crane stock!
- Q:i have a female Doberman 4months old. running here n there, we spend time with her morning and night, four days per week we go to a big ground and walking with her more than a hour per day, is it adequate? she seems very happy and waiting for us on every evening (me and my wife) also i need an advice on her crane? i have put her in some what big (5ft 4ft) place beside my front door, not fully covered but well sheltered by the house roof/. is it ok to have an open crane like that?
- A crane is piece of large/heavy duty equipment, used in construction, or a water foul (bird). What is a bankette?
- Q:Please, if their is a site that shows how to build a crane, provide a link. btw: i do not want to buy some sort of crane building kit.Thanks
- Step by step: 1. Get male crane 2. Get female crane 3. Play romantic music 4. Wait 31 days 5. Voila! you have made a crane!
- Q:Is the tower crane a special type of work?
- it belongs to the high-altitude workers, not the special workers, what is the tower crane talent network is a platform for the exchange of tower.
- Q:Many schools I visited claim to teach styles like white crane and even Okinawa/Japanese Karate has come from white crane styles, however I seldom see techniques, kata, forms, or drills that encompass crane concepts of even crane movements. Why is that? At some traditional schools kung-fu/karate it is easy to see the animal influence but at others there is none. Does this also indicate a lack of understanding or incomplete training. What do you think.
- When you learn two martial arts naturally elements are going to get left out from one or both styles when you put what you've learned together under pressure - Look at most Karate, Taekwondo and Wushu students when they're put to the sword, most of them turn into kickboxers. It's entirely possible that the guys you've seen just don't bother trying to look 'crane' when they move.
- Q:I am looking for what the breeding season is for sandhill cranes?
- Mid-April to mid-June is breeding season for Florida Sandhill cranes lasts from December-June. For most other cranes, like those here in the midwestern U.S., the breeding season is March and April. I'm fortunate enough to live not too far from the Jasper Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area where the Sandhill Cranes migrate every spring and fall. I always go to see this spectacular event.
- Q:This is a new technology in ringging work. Hope anyone can give me some detail information about wireless crane scale.
- Hi, okorder for more information
- Q:The question is: A crane has a power of 500watts, and is pulling a 142kg. What is the velocity of the pulling of the crane?Please help and thanks!
- I don't remember ever doing a problem like this, but I will try to solve it. P = W/Δt, P = Fd/Δt P = Fv Force required to lift the 142 kg object; F = 142 * 9.8 F = 1391.6 N Therefore; P = Fv 500 = 1391.6*v v = 0.359 m/s So velocity of the crane is 0.359 m/s. Is that right?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like