Tape Packaging Machine Automatic Adhesive (Cylinder Type)
Applicable Industry:Tape, Food, Beverage
Application:Packing Tape, Food Ect.
Type:Filling and Sealing Machine
Forming Species:Blister Forming
Max. Film Size:500 X W280mm
Origin:Kunshan, Jiangsu, China
FR-BZ400 Automatic Adhesive Tape Packaging Machine (Cylinder Type)
Suitable for packing bottled water, foods and tapes ect.
Indicator lights is to avoid wrong cutting and protect operator.
Two-side air supply system ensures perfect sealing.
Constant temperature controlled automatically by improted AC contactor
Improted inverter supplies stepless transmission
Large air flow system cools product quickly after shrinking
Easy to operate by touch panel
Feeding entrance positions precisely and can be adjustable
Furnace size can be customized
Up and down air system on transport ensure to achieve perfect packaging
Power SourceAC380V 50Hz/60 Hz
Max. Film SizeL500 X W280 mm
Conveyor Speed40M/min (adjustable)
Packing Temp. 180 - 250Film Thickness(mm)0.015-0.10
Air Pressure(Kg/cm2) )5
Machine Dimension(mm)L2900 X W2000 X H1600
|Main parameters:||single pack/bundled pack|
|packaging speed:||15-35 pcs/min|
|product size range: (mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)50-300(W) 40-180(H)10-90||(L)50-420(W40-280(H)16-130|
|packaging material:||cellophane /OPP/BOPP/PVC/tear tape/ribbon|
|Suitable film thickness (µm)||20-30|
|machine dimension:(mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)2060(W) 930(H)2160||(L)2350(W)1000(H)1650|
|conveyor dimension: (mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)1650(W) 400(H)850||(L)1650(W)400(H)850|
|machine weight: (kgs)||850||950|
|power consumption: (KW)||6. 5|
|power supply :||220V/380V (50Hz/60Hz) single or three phases or customized|
|Options: OMRON,MITSUBISHI,SIEMENS,SCHNEIDER Pneumatic components: SMC,FESTO, NORGEN,PMC||Tear tape device, magic eye, various feeding systems, date printer, static eliminator or customized|
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the production process of ceramic wall and floor tiles? What are the characteristics of the powders produced by spray drying?The tiles and other ceramic raw materials is similar to inorganic non-metallic materials (mainly silicate) as the main raw material, through accurate mixing processing, according to certain technology and shape the final firing. Significant features of the product shape are the rule of Fu Banzhuang, and most of the semi dry pressing method, and therefore suitable for automatic production line of raw materials 4 ingredients of crude, water, 4 fine granulation molding - burning glaze, glaze firing and assembly of I (paving) pick - packagingThere are different granulation methods in different production processes. The former is to dehydrate the mud and then dip it into the mud or directly with mud cake. The equipment has small investment, easy installation, operation and maintenance, irregular particle shape, uneven thickness and poor flowability. The I drying tower of the spray drying machine directly prepared the slurry into powder, which has high powder making efficiency and good powder flowability, and is the most ideal automatic powder powder making system at present. When the powder made from spray drying tower is pressed to wall and floor tile, the billet handle can be increased by about 30%.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery?
- In order to meet the requirements of many customers, our company has learned from all aspects of the role of packaging machinery and equipment, so that we need customers for reference
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;But to use the hot pressing machine there is to do bakelite mold. Our company specializing in the production of blister, in addition to help customers hot packaging, directly to the finished products to customers
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
- Q:What is the general packing cost of beer beverage packaging?
- In addition, according to the product's own conditions to set, the packaging machine prices are generally in the range of 3-5 yuan
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- . This is the importance of after-sales service. Qingdao Xun packaging machine models, can meet the needs of all levels.
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packing machine? Should the packing of the tableware be contracted? Tak Cheung packing machinery, automatic heat shrinkable tableware packing machine can be considered
- Q:What is the price of a small jujube packing machine?
- What is the price of a small jujube packing machine?
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range