Supply High Quality Bead Wire at Factory Price
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Product Introduction
Bead wire is the steel wire made of high-carbon steel whose surface is plated with red copper or bronze. Bead wire is radial OTR tire, bias tire bead of the tire reinforcing materials, and it is an important part of the tire, it can reduce the creep of steel wire, so as to extend tire life. You can find it widely applied in car tyres, light truck tyres, cargo truck tyres, heavy equipment tyres and plane tyres.
2. Product Characteristic
Our product has the following characteristics: high tire safety factor reduce the tire manufacturing cost, It has a high strength, a good flexibility, a supreme fatigue property and an excellent linearity, which can be adhered to the rubber easily, and is mainly used in the tire bead as the reforcing materials. And the coating process is superior and stable. It has a high strength, a good flexibility, a supreme fatigue property and an excellent linearity, which can be adhered to the rubber easily
3. Product Specification
Min Elongation (%)
We can also supply other specifications of bead wire, and the specific specification is according to your requirement.
- Q:ok so i have a power acoustik ov2-2200 amp right now and all my wires are working fine with this amp....i am going to buy a lanzar MXA282 which is more wattage (RMS)Do i need to get any new wires to hook this amp up? like the power ground or remote wires? thx... sorry for my ignorance :/
- As long as you are using a good strong gauge wire(4 gauge or lower) then No. That is also assuming your just wanting to swich amps out not add on. Just unhook the old amp and put the new one in it place long as your wires or good to go.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace the 4 gauge wire i have in my car now with 0 gauge wire?
- When it comes to kits you do not want to go cheap. lesser names have a interesting way to measure wire, some of the smallest 0 ga. i ever seen. i attached a link to a place i personally use, and they have great cable, actually measures slightly higher than the electrical standard (i forget the standard name) any way the kit is $60. kit includes power wire, fuse holder, fuse, ground wire some connections wire ties, and split loom.
- Q:I accidently spilled soda all over a bunch of wires and controllers. I cleaned the controllers off and they're not sticky, but what should i do about the wires?
- Specify wires.
- Q:But I want to switch it and wire the red ceiling wire to the black fan wire and the black ceiling wire to the black/white fan wire so that the particular switches work the way I want them to. Is this ok, to switch them?
- Black wire on the fan is for the fan motor, red wire in the fan is for the light, the white wire is the neutral wire. So if you do want to switch the light off and on you have to tie red wire to the switch and the black wire can be tied to the hot at the ceiling box so you can control the fan with the chain only. If you have one switch leg in your circuit then you cannot do anything but switch them both if you tie them together. I think I am understanding what you are saying here. White Alyse ties to white Black is for the fan motor and the red is for the light. If you have three wires in the switch then you can tie them the same way color to color. Hope this has not confused you You can email me if you need further help
- Q:I am changing an outside light with a inside wall switch there is 2 cables going to the outside box. ( 3 wires -white w/red line wire and black wire and green ground wire ) other cable 3 wires is white wire and black wire and green ground wire.On the inside switch is 3 wires white wire a black wire a green ground wire.for some reason it is not working, can any one tell me how to wire and or test for power. thank you
- I changed my outside light and sounds like the wires were similar to yours. Make sure you have the power turned off. And, connect and twist the wires (same colored) together, and use the caps, and connect the green ground wire and turn on the power to test it again. Might want someone near the power switch and someone to watch the light to make sure sparks don't fly. And, make sure you have a bulb that works in there. Otherwise might want to contact someone knowledgeable (family member/electrician) with help.
- Q:what wires connect from the vehicle to the a/f sensor
- Why do u want to know what wires go to the sensor? If you have a code for the a/f sensor..99 % of the time it is an open in the sensor itself. On rare occasion there are others like a chewed wire by a rodent. But I would just recommend replacing the a/f sensor. And i u were to follow the wires from the male connector they would lead you to a big wire harness that basically just all ends up at the ECU. Just in case u wanted to know.
- Hi, Always fun to work with electric. Take a look at the wires that you have. You should have the wires that come out of the condenser and then the wires that go to the condenser from your circuit box. White will usually go to white and red to red/black which depending on age of wiring can be the same. This being the case your white should go to white and the red should go to red/black. This should bring power to your unit. If you plan to keep doing this sort of work a mid-range electrical tester really helps especially telling you if something is still live and able to zap you...
- Q:I connected my wires in the morning and something aint righti put two wires incorrect but i dont see it... can some oneput them together for me cuz i really cant see where i did wrongmaybe some one else will find it ...
- Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Green == 5 Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Purple == 4 Radio Ground Wire: Chassis == 6 Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Blue == NON Antenna Trigger Wire: Green/White == Antenna Power Antenna Wire: Green == 2 Front Speaker Size: n/a Front Speaker Location: n/a Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Blue/White == 16 Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Red == 15 Right Front Speaker Wire (+): White/Black == 9 Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Black == 10 Rear Speaker Size: n/a Rear Speaker Location: n/a Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Green/Yellow == 13 Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Black/Yellow == 14 Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Blue == 12 Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Red == 11
- Q:whats a good brand for 0 gauge wire to get? im looking for a good brand that has 100% OFC wire, i would get knukonceptz, but their wires are copper coated aluminum which isnt as good.
- Just get some 0 gauge at home depot. You are wasting your money with anything else.
- Q:I found an old Karavan flatbed utility trailer and am currently converting it into a snowmobile trailer (2 place). Me and a friend riped all the wire off of the trailer and completely rewired it. No matter how we configure it, the lights aren't coordinated. If we hit the left blinker in the car, all the lights flash(like the hazards are on). Right blinker works fine. we wired it first from the diagram on the karavan site. Now once we think about it, they have us wiring the ground into the light. so we searched the web and found this layout.
- You need to buy one specific to your tow vehicle if you have a 5-wire system and one sure way to determine if you have a 5-wire system is if your rear turn signals have an amber lens. But not all 5-wire systems have amber lens on the rear turn signals so don't let that be the only determining factor. Check for yourself, or better yet, call a U-Haul center an tell them the year, make, and model of your tow vehicle and ask them if you need a converter harness. They will tell you what you need. But I am almost positive that the Chrysler Town and Country will need a converter harness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like